Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views Charlton 0-3 Preston

Comments

• words can't express just how bad that was tonight, not seen much worse in 35 years.

Wife who never says a bad word about Charlton us said pretty much the same
  • Truly one of the worst performances I've witnessed in my 43 years supporting Charlton.
    Completely outplayed in every department,.Totally lacking in desire, skill, guile and belief. Shit.
  • Truely shocking.
  • I can't help but think that missing championship footballers means we go missing in autumn. Mix Powell's excellent English league player acquisition with the better European one's and we may have got somewhere: Not that Powell's team selection was perfect.
  • i can't even be arsed to dissect why we were so bad today. Where would I start? Probably with the shocking selection of Bergdich at right mid.

Suffice to say that his evening's performance was the most inept, baffling, frustrating and disjointed that I have seen for a very long time. Maybe not since Parky's final game.

It was awful and an embarrassment.
  • There is no defendbg that. Jacko came out and issued a rallying call and that was served up!
    As others said no leadership and passion. What lovely fluffy interview will we see from the club this week to cover the sh!t were seeing
  • Sponsored links:

• We looked like team someone had thrown together on a Saturday night in the pub, total shambles I couldn't even get angry it was that bad I was laughing ,that performance was 1of the worse displays I've seen in years.
  • Pathetic.
  • Keep giving points away like this, then we should change our name to DVLA athletic
  • edited October 2015
    At least all the travelling teams will enjoy running rings round us on the carpet of a pitch we have
  • Has to be the worst I have seen in a long time!
  • Cant wait for @colin1961 to come on here telling everyone what a grand job RD/KM are doing and this is only a short 'blip'....yes a nice pitch (not many players in our squad who can play on it), yes nice seats (no fans to fill them), yes new training ground (no new players to attract as we tumble down the division and maybe leagues)

I'm sure he will be on later Red, must be the only fool now who has any faith in the stubborn Belgian **** Marks out of 10 Colin.......???

• Sponsored links:

• Been going since 1961 and have seen worse but that was right up there with the worst of them. Not sure what to think really. I feel for Luzon because I think he's been had over but instead of digging in it seems the players as well as Roland are bending him over.

Not convinced he will be sacked which throws up the question of where we go from here.

Depressed and despondent.
  • edited October 2015
    My first game in about a year, I won't be hurrying back. Can't believe people think it's the worst they've seen in XX years though? I've seen a lot worse.
    It wasn't even all of Preston that beat us, just the North End!
    Positives, the pitch still seems as lush as when I was last there.
  • No movement off the ball, no pressure on the ball, no tactical awareness but, worst of all, no passion. How many of the players out there looked like they gave a shit? Worst performance for a long, long time.
  • Not sure Luzon is to blame, but time for him to go.
    KM shouldn't be here and is a standing joke in Football circles, as we are slowly becoming.
    Owners idea of a cheap route to the Premiership now dead as a dodo. He might just clear off now.
  • Things are that bad I'm actually missing the pig on here
  • I feel for Luzon and the situation he finds himself in with injuries and a weak squad but you have to play players in positions they are comfortable in and he didn't do that tonight. His post match thoughts will be interesting.
  • Wasn't at the game but just read that Makienok broke down in tears at the final whistle. Someone posted a photo of him on FB crouching alone in the centre circle.

A lot of people like to knock him on CL but at least he cares. If only our other players showed the same passion as him we might not be in such a shit predicament.

Yeah he did... Went down on his knees and didnt move for a few minutes after the last player left the pitch.

To sing: Your not fit to wear the shirt to Solly, Jackson, THD, KAG, Cousins was extremely harsh!!
  • I feel for Luzon and the situation he finds himself in with injuries and a weak squad but you have to play players in positions they are comfortable in and he didn't do that tonight. His post match thoughts will be interesting.