Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views Charlton 0-3 Preston

edited October 2015 in General Charlton
What on earth?

Dominated by Preston North End...

I listened all the way and we sounded so disoriented... Views of those there will be truly appreciated.

Discuss

Comments

• I can't believe how many of us are eating our words about tonight.

I really thought we had a chance for 3 points tonight, I'm actually disgusted at what I've listened to tonight.
  • Well, we're objectively getting worse. First time we haven't scored at home all season and the line ups are getting more and more erratic. We've blown a chance to stop the rot against a weak team in this league. The draw against Fulham wasn't good enough really, as entertaining as it was, so to have dropped another six points means we're right in it now. We might be getting to the point where having all our players back fighting fit doesn't make a difference because confidence and morale are so low. Things look bleak.
  • Preston NE first win since August.

Utter cack!
  • I think Luzon will be sacked in the morning (Although I'm not sure that's the answer as we'll only get another unheard of foreigner)

That's the worst performance I can remember for a very long time
  • vffvff
    edited October 2015
    Shocking result

Maybe the owner / advisors need to look at the strategy they are using, admit that they may have got it wrong and try a different approach ?
  • That has too be the worst performance iv'e ever seen down the Valley, and with Bergdich we have one of the worst players too have worn the shirt surely.
  • Awful performance. Ba was terrible. How are we over budget?

Oh well at least it's affordable rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Preston NE first win since August.

Utter cack!

Would've been ours too
  • There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe that performance
  • @TelMc32 said to before the game they had won in nine and we hadn't in seven. My answer was they will be one team who hasn't won in eight after the game.

Shell shocked on how bad it was.
  • Luzon to be sacked belgiums to fuckoff.
  • Beckboy said:

There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe that performance

There will be one on urbandictionary I'm sure...

p.s. say it week in week out since he signed how is Bergdich a footballer? Positionally the worst I have ever seen, defensively as bad - he's outdone all flops that have signed for this club, he is king of them.
  • Oh well, it could be worse......erm.......well, it could probably be worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• a lot on here wouldn't listen on sat when we said we were poor...."oh, but we are playing Reading, top side, in form, cant go attacking them you know"

so, whats the excuse this time ???

There is only one. Poor manager

get rid NOW, otherwise on sat there will be a riot if there is a similar result.

I don't know how other clubs do it re ffp, but Rd has to do the same & strengthen the side NOW. Leave it to January & it will be far too late.

Only saving grace is that there are 34 leagues games left. oodles of time if you start now.

Quite up for a riot, might be what's needed. After all he seems to care more about seats than footballers. I am dreading Saturday, what a horrible way to describe the club I love.
  • I've been ill today so only just checked the result. Wow. I feel worse.
    What a mess. This is what happens when your overall ambition is to only ever finish mid table, but to keep improving the burger bars.
    If Luzon gets the boot then the whole thing becomes a circus.
    The only way I can see that working is if they put Sir Johnny of Jackson in charge. But they won't.
    What a weird club we are at the moment.
  • Can't see any solution beyond doing a Southampton / Palace/ Bournemouth : enter administration,clear the decks on debt ,take the ten point hit whilst already in the relegation zone and heading out of the league and return with a bounce back promotion with new owners and new investment .Nothing else is working : FFP,playing kids from the academy ,the network ,the revolving door for head coaches and a poor budget .its all so utterly shit ,boring and depressing and has been so for far too long .