Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Gomez rumours (ed. Signed for Liverpool)

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2015
    Welcome to the real Premier League, Joe.

Needs to get a lot tighter but bloody left back though - most will think he's just not very good when it's his third "choice" position.
  • Options
    Arsenal are targetting him pretty obviously. Though sticking Ramsey on him rather than Chamberlain is a poor mistake by Wenger.
  • Options
    He had the better of Ozil in the first 20 minutes. What an amazing change for him. Really pleased for him.
  • Options
    I dunno. I think he looks inexperienced (which he is) tonight but playing against Arsenal is a meteoric step up technically compared to previous opponents.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Needs to get a lot tighter

Have to agree there but he doesn't look out of place.
  • Options
    Alexis Sanchez tries to beat Gomez but he brushes the Chilean international off the ball. :-)
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

buckshee said:

I don't use Twatter but in my mind my reply would be something along the lines of...

"If you were to take you fat gormless Premiership head out of your fat capacious Premiership arse for 5 minutes you might know..."

Grrrr!

Curtis would come Rd and see what you meant by that he has no problem answering tweets like that
  • Options

buckshee said:

I don't use Twatter but in my mind my reply would be something along the lines of...

"If you were to take you fat gormless Premiership head out of your fat capacious Premiership arse for 5 minutes you might know..."

Grrrr!

Curtis would come Rd and see what you meant by that he has no problem answering tweets like that
    Troll hunter
  • Options
    Also think he's a blades fan so not sure the premiership comment stands
  • Options

"If you were to take you fat gormless League One head out of your fat capacious League One arse for 5 minutes you might know..."
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

"If you were to take you fat gormless League One head out of your fat capacious League One arse for 5 minutes you might know..."

He will find you
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

He will find you
    I was just correcting @soapy_jones initial statement. It's him who should get the beating.
  • Options
    Must be ahead of Phil Jones in the England pecking order already surely
  • Options

Must be ahead of Phil Jones in the England pecking order already surely

I should be ahead of Phil 'Bleedin' Jones
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

Sad little person. He could have googled it quicker than he posted it on Twitter.

What are they teaching in schools, for goodness sake!
  • Options
    lol @ everyone calling out curtis woodhouse for that tweet, come on folks
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Ya I hear he's from South America or somewhere.

• Options
    How wet is it in Leeds mate on way there in a few hours to the quagmire of a festival site
  • Options
    Flooding in some parts of Leeds yesterday. Been mostly raining since, so not looking good unfortunately.
  • Options
    Shit gonna make work tough tomorrow better get some kip
  • Options
    First time I've seen him play, be it on the telly. Would of loved to see him in a Charlton shirt. He was mustard considering his metaphoric rise thus far.