Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Bennett to go where?.
  • Marvin Sordell has had his contract cancelled by Burnley...

Strangely, with JBG, Cousins and Watt and Mak in the team I'd have him back. Is that so very wrong?
    If he played like he did under Riga but for an entire season I'd take him on a free.
  • 2 hours grace given to finalise deals as long as paper work was in by 6pm
  • cfgs said:

Greenie said:

Charlton Athletic.................letting you down since 1905

What an absolute twattish comment!
    Especially as the window shut at 18:00 not 19:05.
    Lol winner! ;o)
  • About 6 weeks ago, KM had a half page interview in a Flemish newspaper, stating that she is always in the middle between the manager, who needs more players , and RD who always claims " you have enough". RD lacks passion ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Literally the worst day in the football calender.

Crap jokes, annoying coverage, Jim fucking White, Charlton fans embarrassingly shitting their pants for no reason, big clubs buying average players for inflated prices, fake Twitter accounts, Harry fucking Redknapp, Arsenal supporters whining like tarts, 'Breaking News!!!' and fucking Jim poxy fucking White.

Couple of loans and we will be sweet.

Sorry @ValleyGary you were getting lol of the day until...@cfgs stepped in with...
    cfgs said:

Greenie said:

Right...onto the Loan Window thread...anyone started that up yet??? :smiley:
  • cfgs said:

Greenie said:

Brilliant!
  • edited September 2015
    cafctom said:

sm said:

Don't think we have had a pleasant late surprise on transfer deadline day since Jerome Thomas arrived.

I could think of many words, but pleasant wouldn't be one of them.
    Weird. Jerome Thomas may have lost his way in his last year or so with us, but when he arrived and broke into the team he was absolute quality for us in the Premier League.
    What's so weird in what I said? Did I slaughter him? Say he was crap etc, etc? No. I only said that pleasant wasn't a word I'd use.
  • Would be happy with pennant for the season & a decent RB if ones available on loan.
    We are a bit thin sure but what we have got is good enough to compete.
  • Would be happy with pennant for the season & a decent RB if ones available on loan.

Yes,disappointingly like last year,a good first 11 and no depth.Makes you think RD is marking time rather than having a plan for the club.
  • Southbank said:

Would be happy with pennant for the season & a decent RB if ones available on loan.

Yes,disappointingly like last year,a good first 11 and no depth.Makes you think RD is marking time rather than having a plan for the club.
    Or that were trying to remain within the FFP criteria

Like everybody else!
  • Southbank said:

Would be happy with pennant for the season & a decent RB if ones available on loan.

Or that were trying to remain within the FFP criteria

Shut it pissy pants
  • Sponsored links:

• If Roland is wondering why we need to get to the Premier League - http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/sep/02/premier-league-tv-riches-too-much-for-european-clubs

Even clubs like Palace etc. are already way out of our league in financial terms. With West Ham and their heavily subsidised OS + TV money this will only get worse.
  • Shame we didn't bring in anyone else as I would have thought the long list of injuries we have already suffered would have highlighted just how thin the squad is. Oh well, if we're lucky we can patch the squad up and push for the play offs, but if not as long as we keep what we've brought in this season together we can put together a proper squad to challenge next season
  • Shame we didn't bring in anyone else as I would have thought the long list of injuries we have already suffered would have highlighted just how thin the squad is. Oh well, if we're lucky we can patch the squad up and push for the play offs, but if not as long as we keep what we've brought in this season together we can put together a proper squad to challenge next season

Loans.
  • If Roland is wondering why we need to get to the Premier League - http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/sep/02/premier-league-tv-riches-too-much-for-european-clubs

Even clubs like Palace etc. are already way out of our league in financial terms. With West Ham and their heavily subsidised OS + TV money this will only get worse.

That boat has long since sailed. Solid championship club is about the best we can hope for.
  • edited September 2015
    RD said his football adventures are to continue for a certain amount of time. (another 7 or 8 years from now ? ) After that, I think he will sell everything. So, perhaps another 4 or 5 years untill EPL, and then sell CAFC with a profit ? I wouldn't be surprised if that's the plan ...
  • U won't be seeing this at the Valley
  • Redhenry said:

U won't be seeing this at the Valley

Too many potholes in the car park for that car.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!