Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Excellent: experienced, English and cheap
    But alas somewhat injury prone :)
  • Robbie Savage is looking a little grey, 606 is killing him.
  • The website HITC is reporting that we're trying to get Morgan Fox to sign a new long term deal and that we had to fend off late transfer window interest from Swansea, who wanted to sign him.
  • You should see the Massives views of Rhoys on their forums.......about as popular as He was here!
  • Swisdom said:

You should see the Massives views of Rhoys on their forums.......about as popular as He was here!

Not sure what you mean. Are they enthused by him or not?
  • I know some are crying out for a creative midfielder.

A little magician...but feckin' Catweezle is taking the pi$$!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2015
    TelMc32 said:

I know some are crying out for a creative midfielder.

A little magician...but feckin' Catweezle is taking the pi$$!!!!!!!!!!!
    Feckin chuff, really didn't tumble who it was at first...

He's looking, well altenative
  • Swisdom said:

You should see the Massives views of Rhoys on their forums.......about as popular as He was here!

Not sure what you mean. Are they enthused by him or not?
    He's been getting badly slated from what I've seen on Twitter.
  • They don't rate him.
  • Sponsored links:

• They don't rate him.

They thought Llera was good. Says all it needs to about their ability to spot a decent player I think!
  • And they thought Morrison was crap...
  • Bullard looks like some of the birds he tries picking up. Second thoughts if you you've seen them there's no way he could pick em up.
  • Gutted for the Wendies
  • edited September 2015
    Apologies if I've missed this somewhere, but have the Prem League squad lists been published yet? it will be interesting to see who maybe available for loan if their not included in the teams 25.
  • http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/article.030915-2015-2016-premier-league-squads-announced.html

That's a list of teams' registered players, so anyone who's not on the list I guess! Interesting that Valdes and Berahino are on there after the fall-outs they've had with their respective teams
  • How many home-grown do Prem teams need to have in their squads this season? Chelsea have 5 (including Cesc Fabregas) and Man City only 4 (inc Gael Clichy)?

Seems like Arsenal's youth policy is helping out other Prem clubs big time!
  • While Chelsea and Man City only have 5 and 4 home grown players in their squad, they have only registered 19 and 21 players respectively.
    So the remaining 6 (Chelsea) and 4 (Man City) spaces are the reason they can do this.

The current home-grown player rules are that each Premier League side must have a minimum of eight home-grown players in the 25-man squads.
    So as long as a side has no more than 17 overseas players, they can use youth teamers to bump the number up.
  • Adebayor was left out of Spurs squad. So he won't be playing football for the next few months!

Wonder if a Championship club will try and get him on loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Bullard can be seen down the Bridge Bar in Beckenham every Saturday night without fail, sometimes in a Leopard print shirt and a leather jacket.

Not a rumour.
  • Adebayor was left out of Spurs squad. So he won't be playing football for the next few months!

Wonder if a Championship club will try and get him on loan

Spurs now have two strikers!
  • Moussa is a crock, Reza a flop, and Diarra and JJ OAP's with dressing room influence, but I'm sure older statesmen like them can be picked up relatively easily
  • While Chelsea and Man City only have 5 and 4 home grown players in their squad, they have only registered 19 and 21 players respectively.
    So the remaining 6 (Chelsea) and 4 (Man City) spaces are the reason they can do this.

The current home-grown player rules are that each Premier League side must have a minimum of eight home-grown players in the 25-man squads.
    So as long as a side has no more than 17 overseas players, they can use youth teamers to bump the number up.

And Sterling is registered as an U21.

It's interesting that Begovic (Chelsea) is classed as home grown, also Morgan Scheiderlin. This would have increased their value in the summer transfer window!
  • sam3110 said:

Moussa is a crock, Reza a flop, and Diarra and JJ OAP's with dressing room influence, but I'm sure older statesmen like them can be picked up relatively easily

Makes em sound like Danny La Rue (google him young pups)
  • I believe Diarra signed a one year deal with an option to extend. He is class. Can cover midfield and centre back. I'd be taking that option up asap to be honest.

I'm not convinced it will be as easy as people think to get Pope signed up. He is number 2. Once Henderson is fit he'll be out of the side again. With the extended loan spells he has had he's used to playing. Not sure he'll be overly excited at the prospect of sitting on the bench again.

Fox is imo the most likely to sign quickly. I'd guess there will be a release clause though. If the interest from Swansea is true his head will have been turned slightly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!