Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Igor Vetokele ‏@IgorVetokele 10m10 minutes ago
    Off to South Africa today

-----------------

More likely a holiday or trip to visit family in Southern Africa than a transfer IMHO
  • Terrell Thomas has been loaned to Woking for a month.
  • Igor Vetokele ‏@IgorVetokele 10m10 minutes ago

-----------------

More likely a holiday or trip to visit family in Southern Africa than a transfer IMHO

Angola play Madagascar away on Friday. Could be that.
  • "An interesting move for one of the club's fringe players has been mooted" Dr Kish

Terrell Thomas has been loaned to Woking for a month.

Dr Kish obviously has a different definition of "interesting" to the rest of us. : - )

• Someone on fbook said we have put in a bid for paterson, (transfercentre something)
  • mart77 said:

Loic Nego has left the club to join Hungarian side Videoton on a 3 year deal according to several sources on Twitter such as Le'Quipe.

I think after Saturday's rumours this can only be a good thing and maybe more to follow. THD was hinting at leaving on loan a few days back but can't imagine his wages would be that significant.

Callum Harriott joined Colchester on loan until January on Friday and Loic Nego has signed for Videoton in Hungary.‎

There could be more activity around the exit door, with other departures before the window closes on Tuesday evening possible.

From Ketts
  • Don't Forest have some financial problems. We should put a bid in for Antonio.
  • West Ham rumoured to have made a bid for Antonio.
  • Igor Vetokele ‏@IgorVetokele 10m10 minutes ago

-----------------

Vetokele tweet included the Angolan flag so I guess thats an international fixture
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't Forest have some financial problems. We should put a bid in for Antonio.

big strong boy.

That way we can have the right footed player on the Left who like to cut in.
    we already have the left footed player on the right who like to cut in.
    The only problem is they might bump into each other !

• Isn't Antonio still in Gomez's pocket?

West ham had a £4.5m bid rejected last week so that rules us out.

Paterson would be a good signing.
  • Thought Luzon said we weren't signing anyone?
  • colin1961 said:

Don't Forest have some financial problems. We should put a bid in for Antonio.

big strong boy.

He cost Forest over a million from Walsall plus there is a sell on clause as well so expect forest would want that money back ?
    Apart from the fact that Forest signed Antonio fron Sheffield Weds and there is no evidence if a sell on clause I agree.
    They signed Paterson from Walsall. In defence of Colin.
  • colin1961 said:

big strong boy.

He cost Forest over a million from Walsall plus there is a sell on clause as well so expect forest would want that money back ?
    Apart from the fact that Forest signed Antonio fron Sheffield Weds and there is no evidence if a sell on clause I agree.
    He means Paterson although what you buy a player for and what you can expect to get back are two different things. See Polish Pete, Reza, Nego, Le Point, Tucedean etc etc
  • colin1961 said:

big strong boy.

They signed Paterson from Walsall. In defence of Colin.
    Yes I know that, he quoted a comment relating to Antonio though.
  • Colin was talking about Paterson. Assume he must be cheaper than what Wolves want for Henry if we're going down that route.
  • Isn't Antonio still in Gomez's pocket?

West ham had a £4.5m bid rejected last week so that rules us out.

Paterson would be a good signing.

After his goal in the first half against CAFC, at the valley when Wilson and Harriott forgot that you have to keep him on his left foot, Gomez and Bulot had to mark him 2nd half and they managed to not let him cut in on his right foot, so he went over to the other side where fox did a good job of marking him.

If we wouldn't go up to a 750k/million for Henry, then Antonia is way out of our League.

Paterson have never made a impact on me so can't comment.

I do know that Henry ran riot 1st half against CAFC, and takes a great corner,
    and is 2 footed.
    looked a steal, won't happen now, Jacket is no mug.

• An interesting move for one of the club's fringe players has been mooted
    Bikey to Chelsea, if they don't get Stones...

Incidentally, I'm surprised he's still here, as he stands out as an experienced first teamer who's completely out of favour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mick Everett ‏@Addickted05 8m8 minutes ago Gillingham, England
    Terell Thomas gone on a youth loan to Woking and Sho-Silva loaned to Inverness CT
    4 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 4 Favorite
    More

Mick Everett ‏@Addickted05 10m10 minutes ago Gillingham, England
    Bikey leaving is no big suprise. Clearly manager was not a fan.
    2 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 2 Favorite
    More

Mick Everett ‏@Addickted05 11m11 minutes ago Gillingham, England
    So it's bye bye to Bikey whose contract has been cancelled and Nego who has been transferred to Videoton of Hungary.
    6 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 6 Favorite
    More

Unreliable source of course : - )

I'm guessing that Inverness is the interesting move that Dr Kish mentions.

Bikey contract cancelled, presumably at a cost though.
  • Bikey's contract has been cancelled (courtesy of Mick Everett on twitter).
  • So 4 players out in the past few day's. Surely that allows us to bring someone in.
  • Getting wages off books to allow a couple of in's. Will be interesting to see who we sign.
  • High [layer churn always going to happen when you have some many changes of manager/coach.

Hopefully with the same manager for a while it won't happen as much.

Good to see Sho-Silva going to a high-ish level club. (I know Scottish Prem league is pants etc etc) but ICT are a decent side. A long way from Sth London though.

Nego, gone and we never saw you play.

Bikey = Peters player

Now we can look forward to who we sign
  • RD is clearly getting rid of some of the dead wood. I fully expect us to sign one (maybe two) new players by the close of the transfer window.
  • edited August 2015
    @sachatavolieri: #exclusive : Selon mes informations, Vetokele pourrait être le dernier transfert du #StandarddeLiège. #BREAKING #Mercato

@(null): #exclusive: According to my information, Vetokele could be the final transfer of the #StandarddeLiège. #BREAKING #Mercato
    sammy391 said:

@sachatavolieri: #exclusive : Selon mes informations, Vetokele pourrait être le dernier transfert du #StandarddeLiège. #BREAKING #Mercato

Translated means ?
  • Vetokele out, Hooper in??

sammy391 said:

Translated means ?
    Selon my information Vetokele Could Be the last transfer # StandarddeLiège.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!