Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Real Madrid appealing to FIFA after De Gea paperwork not submitted in time.

They seem to think it was sent at 23.59 but wasnt received until 00.01, if the deal goes ahead it would see Navas go the other way
  • Tottenham look like paying up part of Adebayor's contract in lieu of the portion of the wages for the last year of his contract so he can go to West Ham on a "free". Gets round the issue that the Hammers already have three players on loan.
  • I thought Rohan Ince was in Lord of the Rings?

That was Robin Ince
  • Tottenham look like paying up part of Adebayor's contract in lieu of the portion of the wages for the last year of his contract so he can go to West Ham on a "free". Gets round the issue that the Hammers already have three players on loan.

First the tax payers, now Spurs. Do West Ham actually pay for anything?
    No. That's why they've adopted " Furari aut mendicare fenus accipies" as their new Latin motto.
  • Halix said:

colin1961 said:

sam3110 said:

My point is not if we need a target man, but the fact that Yann has GONE and WON'T be coming back, which some people need to finally realise! He wanted a better contract, we said no, he said well I'll leave if I don't get it, and RD said jog on then matey, now he's a premiership player and probably on even more, and yet people still kid themselves that he's going to come strolling back into sparrows lane.

Are people really still wanting Yann back ? He had a choice to stay with us sign a new deal help us fight relegation but he not RD not KM said no ......
    Don't want him back he had his chance and turned his back on the club , teammates and the supporters
    I dont want to go over old ground especially as there is no chance hes coming back, but wasnt it reported at the time that he didnt sign because the club withdrew an earlier offer and then substituted a reduced one? If this is true I wouldnt say he turned his back on the club etc
    That is exactly what you are doing !
  • Huddersfield are expected to bring in Jamie Paterson on a season-long loan from Nottingham Forest today - Sky Sports.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2015
    The feeling in my ample gut says that Yann will be leaving Bournemouth imminently for a Championship club (or Scotland if he can reignite Celtic's interest), either a perm / loan today, or as a loan in the next few weeks.

Will be interesting where he ends up
  • Hopefully Yann won't be a MASSIVE signing for someone.
  • The feeling in my ample guy says that Yann will be leaving Bournemouth imminently for a Championship club (or Scotland if he can reignite Celtic's interest), either a perm / loan today, or as a loan in the next few weeks.

Will be interesting where he ends up

Don't go bragging about having an ample guy, or the female posters will get jealous of you.
  • Yann will go to Huddersfield won't he.

Be surprised if we bring anyone in today.
  • Serious question. Who was the last player we signed on deadline day?
  • We never sign anyone on deadline day
  • Serious question. Who was the last player we signed on deadline day?

Cameron Stewart on loan from Hull 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Bid Turned Down

Just been told by a spurs season ticket holder that they had a bid of 8 mill plus two players on loan turned down for Johan Gudmunson over the weekend

I do not know the strength of this if any .....

If true, and I don't believe it's true, that would be a difficult offer to refuse.

• 23:59: CAFC Publicity Dept:

Which folder do we put the "we just could not get any deals over the line..." cliche file in please?

That'll be the folder just in front of the "we're not panicking as the loan window opens in a week" one.
  • 23:59: CAFC Publicity Dept:

Which folder do we put the "we just could not get any deals over the line..." cliche file in please?

That'll be the folder just in front of the "we're not panicking as the loan window opens in a week" one.
    And just behind the "old crocks who can probably do a job for 3-months and are cheap" ring binder
  • Kermo to the Owls, not gonna come to us
  • colin1961 said:

Bid Turned Down

Just been told by a spurs season ticket holder that they had a bid of 8 mill plus two players on loan turned down for Johan Gudmunson over the weekend

I do not know the strength of this if any .....

Do you think the Spurs season ticket holder could have meant ?

Aron Gunnarsson the Cardiff City Player from Iceland ?

just saying.

• Will Buckley keen to be shipped off at Sunderland, we were interested at some point right?
  • Kermorgant also linked with Wolves.
  • Wolves have signed winger Byrne from Swindon, so maybe Henry can be released?
  • Pedro45 said:

Wolves have signed winger Byrne from Swindon, so maybe Henry can be released?

Isn't he a right back?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!