Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• That pic will ring all kinds of alarm bells about Pennant's fitness.
  • Is he our first player to wear the number 65 shirt?
  • I wonder if he is coming to us.

Ryan Fredericks set for Bristol City exit 26 days after signing

Bristol City wing-back Ryan Fredericks is set to leave the club because of "personal reasons", only 26 days after signing from Tottenham Hotspur.
    The 22-year-old joined the Robins for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract on 6 August, but is now poised to move to an unnamed London club.
    He started four of City's opening five matches of the season.
    "He's having a medical and will join the club for the same fee we paid for him," said City boss Steve Cotterill.
    "We wish him good luck with that. We understand, sometimes things happen."
  • dickplumb said:

I wonder if he is coming to us.

Ryan Fredericks set for Bristol City exit 26 days after signing

Bristol City wing-back Ryan Fredericks is set to leave the club because of "personal reasons", only 26 days after signing from Tottenham Hotspur.
    The 22-year-old joined the Robins for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract on 6 August, but is now poised to move to an unnamed London club.
    He started four of City's opening five matches of the season.
    "He's having a medical and will join the club for the same fee we paid for him," said City boss Steve Cotterill.
    "We wish him good luck with that. We understand, sometimes things happen."

I sort of hope not. He's incredibly fast and looks a decent player but he didn't play much for Boro and the general consensus from their fans was that it was because he's an absolute pain in the dick to work with. Doesn't really surprise me based on that that he's mugged off Bristol City already.
  • Well its either us, QPR, Brentford or Fulham. He's not a premier league player and I can't see him going down a division
  • My moneys on fulham
  • Nothing changed with regard to Henry deal according to Luzon. He got MoM and unlikely to leave especially seeing as Van La Parra looks to be off.
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:

Nothing changed with regard to Henry deal according to Luzon. He got MoM and unlikely to leave especially seeing as Van La Parra looks to be off.

No idea how he got MOM.....
  • edited August 2015
    mart77 said:

Nothing changed with regard to Henry deal according to Luzon. He got MoM and unlikely to leave especially seeing as Van La Parra looks to be off.

Can we go back to calling him Millwall scum then?
  • Luzon said in his interview that he doesn't think we'll get anyone else signed before the window closes. But if we sign one then we will be fine. Can't say I compeltely agree
  • Rossman92 said:

Luzon said in his interview that he doesn't think we'll get anyone else signed before the window closes. But if we sign one then we will be fine. Can't say I compeltely agree

Other than pennant , I'd be surprised if we sign anyone!
  • He must have a bunch of faith in Charles-Cook
  • Rather Pennant than pay a million for Henry
  • I d

Rather Pennant than pay a million for Henry

I don't care who we sign. We just need depth
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

colin1961 said:

Charlton CEO, Katrien Meire, arrived at Molineux in a Porsche driven by her Wolves counterpart, Jez Moxey.

That was a huge clue that the pair had been talking business, could they strike a deal that would take James Henry to The Valley?

Or they've been dogging!
    I filmed it moxey is A two stroke pony
  • We need to move a player like bikey on if someone is going to come in.we wont spend up to a million on henry and he happy at wolves.pennant on a free?.
  • colin1961 said:

Charlton CEO, Katrien Meire, arrived at Molineux in a Porsche driven by her Wolves counterpart, Jez Moxey.

That was a huge clue that the pair had been talking business, could they strike a deal that would take James Henry to The Valley?

Full Dr Kish here...http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201508&date=20150829&time=1912
  • colin1961 said:

Must have talked a load of business in the 10min drive from the station to the ground.

Photos all over Facebook earlier of her on the train with a group of fans.
  • Greenie said:

colin1961 said:

Or they've been dogging!
    Brilliant!!! :smiley: made me laugh after a shit result today!!!!
  • I am getting heartily sick of the whole James Henry saga. It is turning into this seasons Delort saga.
  • So no Pennant then?
  • In my opinion we need a left sided midfielder, cover at right back (Cousins and Charles Cook not the answer) and another option up front. Elsewhere we are ok. I'm not sure I'd put too much store in what Guy says as he likes to play things down.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!