Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Rossman92 said:

Rich Cawley has confirmed that Wolves have priced Henry out of a move to Charlton. Just tweeted it. Deal seems to be off unless we want to pay more than we need too

I'd rather wait to hear it from Colin if you dont mind.
    Look at the post above yours
  • That is spooky !
  • foxjam said:

Rossman92 said:

Rich Cawley has confirmed that Wolves have priced Henry out of a move to Charlton. Just tweeted it. Deal seems to be off unless we want to pay more than we need too

I'd rather wait to hear it from Colin if you dont mind.
    Look at the post above yours
    Blimey he's like a coiled spring. I feel better now it's come from the horses mouth. :smile:
  • Games people play

Hush, or this one will go south ;-)
  • edited August 2015

_nam11 said:

At wedding on 3rd.

I'll be writing a letter of complaint immediately

After writing the letter of complaint please let us know if they change the wedding day for you ?

Received a response already. My invite has been retracted.

Result
  • Never forget that old saying...

"You cannot please everyone all of the time" or was it? "You cannot please all everytime" or was it? "You cannot please anyone some of the time" or was it? "You cannot please no one any time" or was it? "You cannot please all at anytime" or was it... oh fuck it!

Только Путин будет доволен!
  • Pie eaters say Pennant excellent last year.
  • When you think Harriott played quite a big role as a sub last week it seems strange to let him go on loan without a replacement when we could have let him go after the Wolves game? So does Luzon think Pennant is a better bet or is there a third option instead of Henry?

Yes, it's strange timing, keep Callum for the Wolves game and let him go on Sunday. Our bench will look even thinner tomorrow/today
  • When you think Harriott played quite a big role as a sub last week it seems strange to let him go on loan without a replacement when we could have let him go after the Wolves game? So does Luzon think Pennant is a better bet or is there a third option instead of Henry?

Yes, it's strange timing, keep Callum for the Wolves game and let him go on Sunday. Our bench will look even thinner tomorrow/today
    Should be alright with Igor and Solly back in the mix. Luzon didn't mention Jacko or Ceballos either
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015

Games people play

No one else will realised which player we're talking about.
  • Kevin Nolan has been released from West Ham.
    Think he could do a job in the Championship?
  • OAndyHunt said:

Kevin Nolan has been released from West Ham.

yes he has gone to Burnley on a 1 year deal
  • OAndyHunt said:

Joey Barton
  • OAndyHunt said:

that was Barton, Nolan could easily do a job in the champ. Seen him linked to Cardiff and Sunderland.
  • Games people play

No one else will realised which player we're talking about.
    Nope. We are way too smart(arse)
    How about Danny Rosegarden? ;-)
  • OAndyHunt said:

I came so close to flagging this
  • agreed with leuth, stay clear imo. Better options out there, both here and abroad.
  • edited August 2015
    Nothing I've seen so far suggests that Luzon is about to add any carthorses to our squad of thoroughbred colts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nolan! Behave please, on second thoughts what a great replacement he would be for Kashi, Cousins, Ba, Diarra or Jackson. I reckon Parker could do a job for us as well and while we are at it we could enquire about Kermongant who would be a fantastic replacement for Watt, Mac, Igor or Kag.
    Still only 34 too so plenty of legs still him.
  • Leuth said:

Nolan is now a slow, shit clogger who is genuinely not good enough for our team and would hoover up wages. Would be a cataclysmic signing.

As I said earlier when this was mentioned, who the f*** would you drop from our midfield?
  • Nolan! Behave please, on second thoughts what a great replacement he would be for Kashi, Cousins, Ba, Diarra or Jackson. I reckon Parker could do a job for us as well and while we are at it we could enquire about Kermongant who would be a fantastic replacement for Watt, Mac, Igor or Kag.
    Still only 34 too so plenty of legs still him.

Are you being sarcastic?
  • Posted on Facebook:

• yeh, I suppose I saw Nolan as someone to bring on in the final twenty minutes to see out games.... but that's the reason he left west ham. I would never drop anyone to start him. Plus we have Jackson to bring on for experience.
  • Looks Crocked to me!
  • Injured already Jermain???
  • Scoham said:

Posted on Facebook:

Is that Henry on the right.
    Blimey take ages to get him match fit
    Looks like that full back we got from Spurs in 1980
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!