Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Deadline day Henry

It's just got to be.
  • edited August 2015

Dazzler21 said:

I'm not disagreeing VG, I think some comments aimed towards @colin1961 are over the top.

All my comment said was to be mindful of 'facts' that he posts, that can be easily checked out by a quick Google search.

As I've said I like some of the rumours he comes out with, at least they're not Acworth worthy!

Then again it is the rumours thread so I could say @Stu_of_Kunming is signing for Kunming Ruilong F.C and no one can challenge it, except the man or the club involved :lol:

It's just a rumour after all.

p.s I really hope he is right regarding James Henry.

Colin ( Bexley Boy) has quite openly stated on that other forum that he loves winding people up on Charlton Life. He knows exactly what he's doing.
    and that is why he doesn't reply to the stick and abuse he gets on here, because he most likely enjoys it.

Edit: Nothing too wrong with that either, I love winding people up on the facebook page from time to time. Yes it's annoying on here at times but as mentioned not worth getting peed off about imo.
  • Charlton still pushing to land Wolves wideman James Henry
    Monday, 24 August 2015 By Richard Cawley

CHARLTON are still looking to land Wolves winger James Henry before the transfer window closes.
    But former Arsenal and Liverpool wideman Jermaine Pennant is also an option after he trained with the Addicks last week.
    Charlton want to bring in another winger and nothing has changed in the respect that Henry is their prime target.
    Wolves boss Kenny Jackett had started the season with the former Millwall man in his side but he was dropped to the bench for Saturday’s 2-0 defeat at Cardiff.
    The Addicks have already tested the water with a bid that fell comfortably short of Wanderers’ valuation - thought to be in excess of £500,000 even though the 26-year-old is in the final 12 months of his Molineux contract.
    Henry is keen on a return to South London but if a deal cannot be struck then Pennant, 32, could be handed a contract.
    Pennant turned down a new deal at relegated Wigan in the summer. Millwall twice tried to sign him last seaso
  • colin1961 said:

Dazzler21 said:

colin1961 said:

He was left out of wolves team on Saturday

Colin you're on the internet, check your facts/lies before you post. We can google exactly what you could and will know if it's BS.
    He played every game this season but was left out the starting 11 on Saturday
    Clear enough !!!!

Absolutely.

Cheers Colin.
  • Can we just take a moment to remember how everyone was flapping over signings this time last month or so ago and the world was coming to an end.

Now we're casually debating which right winger we'd prefer to add to our strong looking team.

No, not "everyone" just a few people.
  • We're Doooooooooooooooooooooomed.

• edited August 2015

Can we just take a moment to remember how everyone was flapping over signings this time last month or so ago and the world was coming to an end.

Now we're casually debating which right winger we'd prefer to add to our already strong looking team.

It was just the CAFC Bedwetters. ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't shoot the messenger but another well known and often itk Charlton forum is suggesting that Yann might be back on the boil ?

Is that on the Doctor's orders?
  • And the 2 Moroccans?
  • Personally think their is no chance of us resigning kerm
  • agreed no chance. Plus id rather go with our youngster's than him now
  • Don't want him back to enjoy our party.
  • barstool said:

we might need him for Tuesday night, not sure how far Wolves is from Peterborough but is fairly close

It's a 100 miles . I wouldn't want to walk it. :wink:
  • When Yann left, i said at the time that if we could replace him with another big Number 9 but was younger and who could put himself about and head as well as assisting the other forwards then i could move on ?
    I just didn't realise i would have to wait so long until Big Mak turned up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Re Yann. It does amuse me that the more time that passes the better he was............
    As someone once said beyond parody.*

*Good expression that
  • This could of course get tiresome very soon but if he turned up tomorrow he'd certainly improve the squad. That said I'd be surprised after the off-pitch scenario when he left.
  • come on James Henry jump on the Charlton train,you know it makes sence
  • We would be crazy not to take Yann back if a deal was possible, we need competition for places and he has more then proved he is a top quality player in this division for us and Bournemouth.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!