Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Is this the geography rumours thread?
  • foxjam said:

A lot of Indians don't class Goa as "proper" India and say you haven't really seen India if that's the only place you've been to there.

Perhaps, but it's not disputed at all, nor does there seem to be any separatist movement. It's not like Kashmir.
    Oh no, not at all, I wasn't suggesting that for a moment - just saying.
  • Zelalem is a quality midfielder but not sure we need him with Cousins, Kashi and Ba.

Zelalem is much more attacking and creative, the rest are all more suited to defensive work.
  • colin1961 said:

Poyet joined MK Dons on loan

@everyoneexceptColin - Are you going to say it or should I?

• Wonder if Austin will leave Qpr? Then they replace him with Igor?.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Cheers Exiled

Sorry has Colin jumped the Shark now? Am I being a bit '5 minutes ago'?

• Zelalem is a quality midfielder but not sure we need him with Cousins, Kashi and Ba.

Zelalem is much more attacking and creative, the rest are all more suited to defensive work.
    He does like to get forward more, that's true, but I've seen him play quite deep before as well. A slightly more attacking version of Cousins perhaps. Sounds like he's joining Rangers now anyway.
  • Ansah is the answer. Can play attacking midfield as well as upfront. Even played holding midfield for Arsenal.
  • Ansah is the answer. Can play attacking midfield as well as upfront. Even played holding midfield for Arsenal.

I am afraid two good Football judges can't be wrong, Dick Plumb and Guy Luzon.

• Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

Ansah is the answer. Can play attacking midfield as well as upfront. Even played holding midfield for Arsenal.

I am afraid two good Football judges can't be wrong, Dick Plumb and Guy Luzon.

When he scores a hat trick v Peterboro Luzon will see what he's been missing
  • I didn't realise Ansah was related to Waggy....
  • Last season Ansah was being written off by AFKA as he wasn't in the U21s. Then went on a fantastic scoring run and went on loan to Plymouth where he scored on his league debut.

The kid has had terrible injuries so is really 2 years behind in his development. He's recovering physically and mentally still but there is a real player there as 4 goals in 2 games show.

If he's not loaned out before expect to see him on the bench soon
  • Despite him scoring a few goals, as a regular watching the U21s, I still don't rate him. I don't think he will make it with us. But i hope I will be proved wrong.
  • Strange that Bikey hasn't found a gig yet as he's decent. Ditto Harriott, don't think we will get a fee for him now.
  • My FC Pune city supporting mate is buzzing by the signing of roger Johnson

My mumbai City supporting mate said Anelka is gonna run rings round Johnson in their local derby
  • Strange that Bikey hasn't found a gig yet as he's decent. Ditto Harriott, don't think we will get a fee for him now.

Do you think Bikey has an 'attitude tag' in the wider game? I thought he looked immense at the start of last season, was shaping up to be one of the best CBs we'd had. And then one or two poor individual and team performances and it seemed the wheels came off

• Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 8m8 minutes ago
    Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem is not a target for Charlton. Been fair bit of media talk that he is.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Strange that Bikey hasn't found a gig yet as he's decent. Ditto Harriott, don't think we will get a fee for him now.

Do you think Bikey has an 'attitude tag' in the wider game? I thought he looked immense at the start of last season, was shaping up to be one of the best CBs we'd had. And then one or two poor individual and team performances and it seemed the wheels came off

Do you think it helped when he was played up front and lurched around like a tortured carthorse?
  • edited August 2015
    Blackburn, Brighton and Charlton are all chasing Leicester City's Tom Lawrence on loan. #LCFC #BRFC #BHAFC #CAFC hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/…
  • shirty5 said:

Blackburn, Brighton and Charlton are all chasing Leicester City's Tom Lawrence on loan. #LCFC #BRFC #BHAFC #CAFC hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/…

5' 9" 21 year old striker.

Not as good as Ansah
  • Dale Stephens linked with Derby for £2.5m according to talkSPORT.
  • edited August 2015
    shirty5 said:

This would be much needed us we have 3 strikers carrying knocks already.
    Thomas Lawrence can enter the field on a camel or Motor cycle, thou the former might be safer.
    Good to see the club showing some pillars of wisdom before the window shuts.

• I presume Reza is struggling then?
  • 11 days til the window SLAMS SHUT. Will we see these two signings guy was talking of a while back?
  • Whose two?
  • I can't see any movement in until we lose some or all of Tucudean, Bikey, Harriot and Reza. None will feature much if at all and I'm sure as far as Luzon is concerned are surplus.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!