Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Whoever thinks Hooper is coming to us is deluded.
  • oops maybe not.... THE MASSIVES
  • Sheff Wednesday . Not us
  • with Gray going for £9m no wonder we are having to look abroad for players. Crazy money for the championship.
  • Think we've filled our quota of stocky Scottish strikers
  • Think we've filled our quota of stocky Scottish strikers

Except he is English...
  • Yann on loan to us? As Bournemouth make bid for G Murray.

How many forwards do Bournemouth need? Aren't they in for Judas Defoe?
  • dickplumb said:

Yann on loan to us? As Bournemouth make bid for G Murray.

How many forwards do Bournemouth need? Aren't they in for Judas Defoe?
    None of their forwards look premier league quality to me
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Yann injured? Wasn't even on the bench last game.

Please no.....
  • Shaun Maloney set to sign for hull. He would of been perfect.
  • Greenie said:

I said it a month or so ago (if you want to trawl through thousands of threads) that we need to bring in another couple of striker....at least one needs to be a 20 goal a season man. Last 2 away games has shown that we can create the chances but they need tucking away. Now we are going into a couple of games with no Watt & No Reza......leaving just the Great Dane, KAG and...........that's it !!

Yes we heard you the first time....but.....who do you recommend for this 20 goal a season striker, because all the other teams in the Championship are looking for one of those...lets have a name or two.

Andre Gray
  • CAFCDAZ said:

Greenie said:

I said it a month or so ago (if you want to trawl through thousands of threads) that we need to bring in another couple of striker....at least one needs to be a 20 goal a season man. Last 2 away games has shown that we can create the chances but they need tucking away. Now we are going into a couple of games with no Watt & No Reza......leaving just the Great Dane, KAG and...........that's it !!

Yes we heard you the first time....but.....who do you recommend for this 20 goal a season striker, because all the other teams in the Championship are looking for one of those...lets have a name or two.

Andre Gray
    Signing for Burnley for 9 million, wouldnt want us touching him with a barge pole at that price, crazy amount of money for him.
  • Hooper at Wednesday just goes to show how shit the SPL is. He was plucked by Norwich when they were in the Prem and didn't really get a look in. Can't really remember seeing/hearing much about him last season as they got promoted. Now they're back up there they farm him off to some mid table championship side
  • cabbles said:

Hooper at Wednesday just goes to show how shit the SPL is. He was plucked by Norwich when they were in the Prem and didn't really get a look in. Can't really remember seeing/hearing much about him last season as they got promoted. Now they're back up there they farm him off to some mid table championship side

Thought the same but looked it up to see he had a one in two record last season. Only played just over 20 games though.
  • Vidya is available I believe for a loan move.........that's the man.
  • TelMc32 said:

Denayer did very well for Celtic. A very strong, athletic centre half and I'd be delighted if we could get him on loan. I suspect his sights would be higher and we couldn't afford his wages though.

Looks like he is heading for Marseille
    Standard Liège (you remember them) just had all financial transactions of Marseille blocked because they didn't pay for the transfer of Michy Batshuayi yet. Marseille will have a hard time securing Denayer for the moment ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Bauer to Chelsea ...

For £30 million maybe.

• ?????

Is that a little handbag?
  • Vidya is available I believe for a loan move.........that's the man.

How much are his wages Golfie
  • Swap deal, Zouma, Loftus-Cheek, Cuadrado and Remy, plus 10m and he's yours Jose
  • Chelsea gave up on John Stones when they saw Bauer's performances against Derby and Forest.

We're getting an undisclosed fee and Eva Carneiro.

How tall is she?
  • Is that actually Mourinho... Looks like a lookie-like
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!