Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• And for a club that has had some pretty decent keepers over the last 30 years we are making a right mess of it for the last 2 years.
  • edited July 2015

And for a club that has had some pretty decent keepers over the last 30 years we are making a right mess of it for the last 2 years.

What? Hamer and Henderson have been decent enough.... Just the latter is a crock.

I like how you've skipped over Elliott and Randolph
  • edited July 2015
    Greenie said:

So we're sending out Dmitrovic, a pretty good keeper, if anything better than Pope. And signing a 30 odd year old journeyman? So much for ambition.

Yep no ambition our owner, not spent a penny on better players than we had last season.
    Were do we get our fans from...Prozac R Us?
    Pretty thoughtless thing to say, but to be expected from you... plenty of insults and hit outs at members and other fans. Worse than someone being negative (may well have been tongue in cheek) IMHO.
  • No info for us this summer AA??? :-) I seem to remember you had the scoop on Johann's transfer last summer.
  • colin1961 said:

Henderson had his op everything fine

Thank you Dr. Sams
  • Sponsored links:

• No info for us this summer AA??? :-) I seem to remember you had the scoop on Johann's transfer last summer.

Well outside the scene this summer, bit too much going on personally. I knew Johann was close to resigning for us and heard it was double wages or there abouts, nothing from elsewhere though.
  • I guess Marko needed to go out now because it is an international loan and therefore needs to happen before the transfer window closes - if we waited until Hendo is fit then we wouldn't be able to loan him out into the network, only somewhere in England (think my understanding of that rule is correct).

Anyone know if we will be able to recall him or is he gone until at least January?
  • edited July 2015

Greenie said:

So we're sending out Dmitrovic, a pretty good keeper, if anything better than Pope. And signing a 30 odd year old journeyman? So much for ambition.

Yep no ambition our owner, not spent a penny on better players than we had last season.
    Pretty thoughtless thing to say, but to be expected from you... plenty of insults and hit outs at members and other fans. Worse than someone being negative (may well have been tongue in cheek) IMHO.
    I really couldn't care less what you think or for your opinion.
  • edited July 2015
    Having a choice between two 21 year old keepers isn't that wise. One alongside an experienced one makes more sense. Don't understand the hand-wringing over our 3rd choice keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jes

Jesus Christ, absolutely shocking signing if we do it. We could get keepers 10x better on loan.

Jesus saves!
  • edited July 2015
    brogib said:

Here from Argument Alerter, just one more comeback please AA.

Ball's in Greenie's court now brogib. Keep up, you'll never make moderator at this rate
  • Talal said:

Gotta love this place, people overreacting to others' apparent overreactions.

No you ain't ffs and no they ain't ffs!
  • Jes

Jesus Christ, absolutely shocking signing if we do it. We could get keepers 10x better on loan.

Jesus saves!
    Jesus saves but Igor/Tony/Simon/Kag/Johann/Jordan knocks in the Rebound.

Perm anyone from the whole squad.

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Then why do you constantly hit out at me and others if you couldn't care less? If you haven't noticed my opinions and posts on this forum aren't in any form aggressive, yours are increasingly so.. your sole aim seems to be hitting out at other Charlton fan's, bit contradictory to hit out at fans who are commenting on the club they care for, even if negatively? Anyway I'll leave you to it, not for this thread - but it's rude none the less
    "Having read your response to my post I feel that you are right to be totally negative about our club and about the new owners investment in management, players and training ground etc. and even more so on his push to maybe get us in the premier league with the above.
    Furthermore, I think you should post some more really negative stuff so we can all feel like you do.
    I think It is absolutely right that our club needs negative support " - said nobody ever

BTW I hope the bold is not too aggressive for you.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Then why do you constantly hit out at me and others if you couldn't care less? If you haven't noticed my opinions and posts on this forum aren't in any form aggressive, yours are increasingly so.. your sole aim seems to be hitting out at other Charlton fan's, bit contradictory to hit out at fans who are commenting on the club they care for, even if negatively? Anyway I'll leave you to it, not for this thread - but it's rude none the less
    "Having read your response to my post I feel that you are right to be totally negative about our club and about the new owners investment in management, players and training ground etc. and even more so on his push to maybe get us in the premier league with the above.
    Furthermore, I think you should post some more really negative stuff so we can all feel like you do.
    I think It is absolutely right that our club needs negative support " - said nobody ever

BTW I hope the bold is not too aggressive for you.
    Opinions aren't there to be agreed with, you don't have to totally agree with someones input on a forum, otherwise it'd be the most boring place ever. Just no need for hit outs at people, Prozac jokes/sarcastic comments and wrist-slitting jokes/sarcastic comments (I could name many more you've come out with) aren't funny and if you think they are then should take a look at yourself. I don't mind you disagreeing with people but leave the sly comments that you can't seem to leave yourself from, alone.. better that try to counter-act what they've said if you think it's negative with something positive.

Back to the rumours.. the reason I commented is because it's a build up and it's increasing from you, shade worrying you can't seem to refrain from jumping on anyone who has a difference stance on situations. :)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!