Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• If nobody takes him, maybe we could bring Wilson back for a season as RB cover!

There have been worse ideas put forward!
  • I heard yesterday that Guy was very impressed by a couple of the West Ham youngsters and spoke to Bilic about them.
    He was told that no one will be allowed out on loan while they are still in Europe.
  • Just read boro are willing to let lee tomlin go, surely he'd be ideal for us

He was signed on a three and a half year deal so they would want a decent fee I imagine.
  • Apparently we are after Stuart Taylor......
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015
    Worth a one year deal. Not a brilliant goalkeeper but happy to sit on the bench and provide cover for Henderson and/or Pope who need to be competing for the no.1 position.
  • "To provide cover and competition for first choice keeper Stephen Anderson"

When did he come back?
  • Are they having a laugh ? it says he will provide cover for Stephan Anderson .
  • Jesus Christ, absolutely shocking signing if we do it. We could get keepers 10x better on loan.
  • Jesus Christ, absolutely shocking signing if we do it. We could get keepers 10x better on loan.

oh sorry you said ten times better...

We could, but then we bench Nick Pope who then might as well go out on loan and we're back to only having one goalkeeper again.

Taylor is good enough to sit on the bench and might well never be called upon.
  • Apparently we are after Stuart Taylor......

I seriously hope not. He was absolutely shocking at our place last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd rather give Mitov a go than Taylor. Anyone happy to spend so much of a career on the bench can't be all that bothered when he does get some minutes.
  • Seriously don't get the point in getting, absolutely shocking keeper who has barely scraped 70 appearances in his entire career. I'd rather have Mitov as back up while Hendo is out.
  • http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga/transferencias/sporting-negoceia-naby-sarr-com-o-charlton?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+iol/maisfutebol+(maisfutebol)
    The future of Naby Sarr must spend at Charlton: the club of Premier League II negotiates with Sporting hiring the French central defense permanently. Second it was possible to know at this point there are still details by hitting the agreement between the clubs, but only this: the prospects of achieving a full understanding soon are good. It is recalled that recently the Charlton hired Patrick Bauer the Maritime, with an open door in Portugal: the businessman who is negotiating the French central was the same who negotiated the German, moreover. The interest in Charlton Naby Sarr, moreover, is already old: already in January the club's Premier League II negotiated with Sporting hiring of the French at that time on loan with option to purchase. Hired a year ago to Olympique Lyon, the French young, only 21, made 19 appearances last season. He started the season as a starter, but ended up as fourth option for central defense, since after Maurice output. This time, finally, does not enter the options of Jorge Jesus, having sat out the trip to South Africa.

We could, but then we bench Nick Pope who then might as well go out on loan and we're back to only having one goalkeeper again.

Taylor is good enough to sit on the bench and might well never be called upon.
    Mitov could do that then surely?
  • I cant work out why Dimitrovic has gone .
  • I'm sure Mitov could still play U21 games as well. If one gets injured bring in a loan (who would most likely be better than Taylor anyway).
  • So we're sending out Dmitrovic, a pretty good keeper, if anything better than Pope. And signing a 30 odd year old journeyman? So much for ambition.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!