Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

So we're sending out Dmitrovic, a pretty good keeper, if anything better than Pope. And signing a 30 odd year old journeyman? So much for ambition.

Yep no ambition our owner, not spent a penny on better players than we had last season.
    Were do we get our fans from...Prozac R Us?
    Pretty thoughtless thing to say, but to be expected from you... plenty of insults and hit outs at members and other fans. Worse than someone being negative (may well have been tongue in cheek) IMHO.
    I really couldn't care less what you think or for your opinion.
    Then why do you constantly hit out at me and others if you couldn't care less? If you haven't noticed my opinions and posts on this forum aren't in any form aggressive, yours are increasingly so.. your sole aim seems to be hitting out at other Charlton fan's, bit contradictory to hit out at fans who are commenting on the club they care for, even if negatively? Anyway I'll leave you to it, not for this thread - but it's rude none the less
    "Having read your response to my post I feel that you are right to be totally negative about our club and about the new owners investment in management, players and training ground etc. and even more so on his push to maybe get us in the premier league with the above.
    Furthermore, I think you should post some more really negative stuff so we can all feel like you do.
    I think It is absolutely right that our club needs negative support " - said nobody ever

BTW I hope the bold is not too aggressive for you.
    Opinions aren't there to be agreed with, you don't have to totally agree with someones input on a forum, otherwise it'd be the most boring place ever. Just no need for hit outs at people, Prozac jokes/sarcastic comments and wrist-slitting jokes/sarcastic comments (I could name many more you've come out with) aren't funny and if you think they are then should take a look at yourself. I don't mind you disagreeing with people but leave the sly comments that you can't seem to leave yourself from, alone.. better that try to counter-act what they've said if you think it's negative with something positive.

Back to the rumours.. the reason I commented is because it's a build up and it's increasing from you, shade worrying you can't seem to refrain from jumping on anyone who has a difference stance on situations. :)

And like I said earlier, when small minded people constantly attack my club and the owners for no reason I will defend the club, and will continue to do so. If it upsets the negative among the fans, so be it, I couldn't care less, a bit like they don't care about upsetting us with their 'opinions'.
    Thanks for your opinion and advice which I shall ignore.
    Now back to the rumours.
  • cabbles said:

No one will ever beat Viewfinder's attack on Valley Gary. We're like heroin addicts that are being fed a watered down drug, hoping for one more high

Mark Clement??
  • Valley11 said:

cabbles said:

No one will ever beat Viewfinder's attack on Valley Gary. We're like heroin addicts that are being fed a watered down drug, hoping for one more high

Mark Clement??
    I masquerade as many members of the FLS. I've been Mannish, Claridge and now Clem. Who will I be next, nobody knows.....

Some may say I only have Leroy, possibly Lizzie left, but to them I say Gary Johnson, John Still. All 'guests' on the show. Although if I changed my picture to either of those the photo will prob be lost on many in relation to the FLS and relevance. To which I shall draw their attention back to this post on this page of this thread.

The FLS will live on through me

• colin1961 said:

Few agreed for Naby Sarr around 1.8 mill

Rumoured to have arrived in this country today
    colin1961 said:

If the driver can find him , he was at terminal 3 and Sarr arrived terminal 4 lol

• colin1961 said:

If the driver can find him , he was at terminal 3 and Sarr arrived terminal 4 lol

• Sponsored links:

• I don't understand how we're getting Sarr for 1.8mil, his Sporting buyout clause was set at 45million euros supposedlyhttp://sports.yahoo.com/news/defender-naby-sarr-joins-sporting-lisbon-191339027--sow.html
  • Anyone else secretly hoping that after all this build up during the first few weeks in her new job, that she's at the wrong airport?

colin1961 said:

Ooops
  • They obviously don,t rate him anymore !
  • Does anyone else thinking we're paying too much for Sarr? (If £1.8m is the fee). He signed for Lisbon last year for £1m and played less than 10 games.
  • Valley11 said:

Does anyone else thinking we're paying too much for Sarr? (If £1.8m is the fee). He signed for Lisbon last year for £1m and played less than 10 games.

Its 1.8m euros.

• Valley11 said:

Does anyone else thinking we're paying too much for Sarr? (If £1.8m is the fee). He signed for Lisbon last year for £1m and played less than 10 games.

Not really. Sporting are never going to sell a young player at a loss and if he's any good then €1.8m for a good centre half at Championship level with good resale value is great business
  • Valley11 said:

Its 1.8m euros.

I've seen 2.5million euros being quoted which would be £1.8m, just what i've seen on twitter though on some Portuguese accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Valley11 said:

cabbles said:

Mark Clement??
    I masquerade as many members of the FLS. I've been Mannish, Claridge and now Clem. Who will I be next, nobody knows.....

Some may say I only have Leroy, possibly Lizzie left, but to them I say Gary Johnson, John Still. All 'guests' on the show. Although if I changed my picture to either of those the photo will prob be lost on many in relation to the FLS and relevance. To which I shall draw their attention back to this post on this page of this thread.

The FLS will live on through me

@Ben18 Clem is cemented as the FLS horseman of choice at the moment :wink: In fact they (Mannish, Leroy, Claridge and Clem) will now be known as the 4 horseman of the football league apocalypse
  • Is he any good? Genuine question
  • Valley11 said:

Is he any good? Genuine question

How the bloody hell would any of us know. We haven't seen him play yet!!
  • Valley11 said:

Who cares? It's Roly's money to spend as he sees fit.

Don't forget we paid £25m on Jeffers.
    can't believe we paid that upfront and didn't have it as add ons. Unbelievable.
  • Valley11 said:

Is he any good? Genuine question

How the bloody hell would any of us know. We haven't seen him play yet!!
    Haha easy tiger
  • My Sporting supporting mate as well as my Lyon supporting cousin have both likened him to bambi on ice
  • My Sporting supporting mate as well as my Lyon supporting cousin have both likened him to bambi on ice

More like a stag on ice the size of him

• Copied from ittv

Safe to say not much gets past him aerially!

#beast
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!