Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Naby Sarr is 91 pounds says the video. Jesus a slight squint from an attacker would flatten him wouldn't it?! or does that mean he is ours for £9 change from a ton?
  • If it is his weight, we need to immediately give him a double helping of burgers and chips at the Bexleyheath Marriot
  • If it is his weight, we need to immediately give him a double helping of burgers and chips at the Bexleyheath Marriot

Was just about to paste similar lol
  • Looks like he's got a decent jump on him - looks a bit Sam Sodje-esque, hopefully minus the (alleged) match-fixing.
  • Looks strong and good in the air, fairly mobile too.

Saw a lot of clips using his left foot, which would be perfect playing alongside a ball playing centre back in Bauer.

Obviously not all signings work out, that's if he signs, but think we could have the makings of a strong, cohesive unit at the back.
  • Naby Sarr is 91 pounds says the video. Jesus a slight squint from an attacker would flatten him wouldn't it?! or does that mean he is ours for £9 change from a ton?

Sure it's not 91 kilos?
  • Am I missing something here with Stuart Taylor? May have been covered already but I get lost in all the little side shows. Just read an article linking him as an 'experienced keeper' - he has hardly played at all in his career according to wikipedia. I suppose he has to prove himself during his trial and we will see. Do we know if we can recall marko is we get more injuries?
  • Dmitrovic reported as season loan.

Sure it's not 91 kilos?
    Well, yes, right you are. Beware East-Stand_Loopy the joke slayer ! :)
  • Sponsored links:

• With a back 3 of Diarra-Bauer-Sarr there will be zero aerial battles lost this season :smile:
  • Hopefully we can push the deal over the line for Sarr. He looks a useful player.
  • First name Mouhamado-Naby
    Last name Sarr
    Nationality France
    Date of birth 13 August 1993
    Age 21
    Country of birth France
    Place of birth Marseille
    Position Defender
    Height 196 cm (6ft 6in)
    Weight 94 kg
    Foot Left

First team career: Played 56, starts 54 starts, goals 8, yellows 5, reds 0 (Soccerway).
    (Olympique Lyonnais/Sporting Lisbon).
  • PL54 said:

So our 2 CBS will have a combined height of 13 foot

Only if there is some way we could weld one on to the other?

• Leuth said:

Weld them together? We'd get Bauer-Sarr. The most feared of all

We'd only be defeated by teams with a Mario in their line-up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a rumour but Jordan Cousins has been named in the football league emerging XI this year!

http://mobile.football-league.co.uk//news/article/2015/football-league-emerging-xi-who-to-watch-out-for-in-201516-2574733.aspx

Let's hope he signs a contract soon!!
  • Naby Sarr

Any knowledge on why he only played 8 games last season? Injured or just not making the squad?
  • Naby Sarr

Any knowledge on why he only played 8 games last season? Injured or just not making the squad?

Not making first team after another CH took his place.

Hence why available relatively cheap.
  • He played 24 games it says on transfermarkt
  • edited July 2015
    On the goalkeeping situation - I think bringing Taylor in would make a lot of sense. Ok he isn't the greatest goalkeeper, but he is experienced and would probably do a solid enough job for us if called upon. But the idea is probably not to call on him. If Pope is second choice, you have to play him when your first choice is injured. I'm happy enough with that as there is a great keeper in there. Then Mitov is young and you can't predict how he would react - but you really need three keepers so Taylor would seem to fit the circumstances. I have no problem with that at all.
  • Thought Tracey would have picked him up?
  • I know they're playing at a different level but Sporting fans can't believe they're getting as much as they are for him.
  • I know they're playing at a different level but Sporting fans can't believe they're getting as much as they are for him.

Just cos they all agree it doesn't make them all correct.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!