Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Jackson all but confirmed wiggins to Sheffield!
  • cfgs said:

Le Fondre has also made it clear he would prefer to move up north preferably to Bolton.

Le Fondre has experience at this level so he's not going to be in the frame.

You lot are like my family. You ruin all my dreams and cunning plans :'(
    And you would have gotten away with your plan too if it wasn't for us meddling kids ;-)
  • Le Fondre has also made it clear he would prefer to move up north preferably to Bolton.

I thought were up north isnt that what Dale Stephens said?
  • She's gone under the radar!! Please stay Rhoys. :-(
  • colin1961 said:

Greenie said:

sammy391 said:

The journo who first broke the James Henry story , saying that wolves are now after winger Craig noone who is their top target ...

Whenever Noones name comes up I always read it as Craig No One.
    Just thought I would mention it.
    Carry on.
    Would rather have Noone then Henry to be honest
    I would rather have Henry than No one.

I'd rather have no one than Colin : - )
  • Jackson all but confirmed wiggins to Sheffield!

If that's the case,
    then it's just Solly or Jackson for last man standing from the League 1 champions.

• Fanny you tease (not said that for a while).

Tell us more...

Well, a dear friend who shall be nameless travelled to Charlton from London Bridge with Katrien this afternoon.

Don't believe I am out of order to reveal something that we hoped was the case....that Guy chooses the players he wants for his squad NOT RD.

Katrien was incredibly positive about the coming season, indicated that a couple more players will be added soon and that 70 points is the target.

And, just for you, Bolderhumphreyreid, negotiations with Henry are ongoing and that it appears he does want to come to SE7.

Hope I've not upset anyone else by posting this but if Katrien is happy to talk about these issues with a fan, then she must be happy for us all to know the situation. After all, this is all positive stuff and the sort of thing we want to hear, isn't it ?

( Love you KM !)

A year ago Katrien said it would be very difficult (miracle ?) for CAFC to finish in the top half of the table 2014/15. (we finished 12th on goals scored over massive)
    if your Source/friend is correct on KM comments that we are looking to finish 9th, if 70 points is the target(place in 2014/15). As this is 10 points more than last season i would concur with this ambition.
    I feel we are trying to raise the BA.

• Sponsored links:

• @colin1961 if you want to the inside man for this forum, I suggest you aim provide the info we require. A full scouting report on any rumoured target's Mrs.
  • edited July 2015
    Only 92 followers but it's a new rumour...

Edit: Nothing relevant comes up when searching his name on Google

• Is related to Paul Reaney the Leeds player?
  • Scoham said:

Only 92 followers but it's a new rumour...

Edit: Nothing relevant comes up when searching his name on Google

Absolutely no mention of him on Man City's website either. Not listed in the EDS or U18 squad.
  • why is marko off to Spain?
  • Off to sign for Alcorcon on a season long loan
  • why is marko off to Spain?

Alcorcon possibily.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would surely mean we have a keeper joining on loan on Monday if that were true.
  • sam3110 said:

Off to sign for Alcorcon on a season long loan

Quite possible, but that would leave us with Pope and youngsters as backup, until Henderson is fit. Unless we are looking to bring in another keeper.
  • Bauer wishing him luck so unless he is a white knuckle flyer I would guess he is off.

Wonder who we have coming in?
  • cfgs said:

sam3110 said:

Off to sign for Alcorcon on a season long loan

Quite possible, but that would leave us with Pope and youngsters as backup, until Henderson is fit. Unless we are looking to bring in another keeper.
    It wont be Ben Hamer . Gone to Forest on a season long loan.
  • Shame - I rate him
  • Le Fondre has experience at this level so he's not going to be in the frame.

Bauer - Portuguese top flight
    Bergdich - French/Italian/Spanish top flight
    Kashi - French top flight
    Makienok - Swedish/Italian top flight
    Sarr - Champions league

I don't pretend to know exactly how good these players are, but they all have experience at a very decent 'level' - arguably better than the Championship.
    I'd disagree on the Portuguese top division, Makienok played in Denmark, not Sweden. Having lived in Sweden I would argue that both Denmark and Sweden top divisions are of even standard to the Championship.

But I do not know on the capabilities of these players, let us hope they work out.
  • Or perhaps Nadir Ciftci could come on loan as keeper while he serves his Scottish ban?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!