Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Can believe that. SLP did report something aimilar a few days ago, suggesting we were looking to negotiate a deal and that Henry himself is keen to make the move.

http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/sport.cfm?id=40548&headline=Wolves demanding more than £500k%20for%20Charlton%20target
  • So if talks are continuing with Henry, does that also mean they could possibly be continuing with Lenglet?
  • I'll openly admit I was giving Katrien stick as much as everyone else when things were looking bad, but I think she's made it clear she has a proper passion for the game and wants to see her succeed. Can't think of anyone better for the season ahead. Good luck to her and hopefully we can get these last few signings over the line.
  • Was told a week ago Henry was still top of our list, price haggle i belive but i am quite positive will be a Charlton player before window shuts, can we be that patient though considering window shuts in six or seven weeks.
  • Wiggins to Massives done according to a few on Twitter
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015
    Wolves fans still seem to be pretty set on Henry leaving still, and with I being known that he wants to come I can see it happening. The worrying thing is I was told that Lenglet would also be done by Monday or Tuesday, and given that that he played yesterday and there's been no update today it looks like it could be off.
  • Wolves fans still seem to be pretty set on Henry leaving still, and with I being known that he wants to come I can see it happening. The worrying thing is I was told that Lenglet would also be done by Monday or Tuesday, and given that that he played yesterday and there's been no update today it looks like it could be off.

Why is it worrying? Is Lenglet (a player 90% of the posters on this forum had probably never heard of 10 days ago) the only centre back who we could possibly sign?

We'll sign a centre back. When? Don't know. Who? Don't know.

It really isn't something to worry about.
    I agree with you to an extent, but the fact is we have missed out on plenty of players in this window, the majority of which haven't even been discussed. I know that a few ''marquee" type signing have already fallen through. With Lenglet looking like such a promising young player, who not only half solves our problem at CB but also covers at RB, it'd just be nice for us to get a big signing over the line. It won't be cheap either, Juventes had a fairly hefty bid rejected earlier this summer or in January I think, meant to be around 3.5 million.
  • Who are these marquee signings that fell through?
  • Haven't got names of all of them. Pretty sure that De Sutter was highlighted as a big possible signing. Was quite reliably told that we had a few large bids accepted, only for players to turn us down.
  • Naby Sarr back in the frame and signing for €2 mill.
  • Sarr's only played 6 games in three years.
  • mart77 said:

Naby Sarr back in the frame and signing for €2 mill.

Where is this mentioned?
  • mart77 said:

Naby Sarr back in the frame and signing for €2 mill.

Where is this mentioned?
    @Record_Portugal: #Sporting - Sarr a caminho do Charlton http://t.co/Da4U5xBtwp

• Sponsored links:

• From what I can gather from that, they are saying though it looks like it will happen, a lot of their defenders are being tracked by clubs, and they don't expect all of them to leave permanently
  • Yes please. Get this one through quick before anyone else notices...
  • But she is clueless fanny and out of her depth, niave to say the least and a liar, 8)

Unless you view her like you and I seem to as someone doing a great job at a difficult period in our history and deserves respect time and trust to do her job, she is everything this club needed a touch of class to pull us through and be the middle between Rd and the fans

After Sheffield utd and the way she conducted herself with some passionate fans who were respectful to her but honest, she was granted that respect by me and others whom I know to get on and do her job

I am sure you could have worked the word 'parody' in if you'd tried harder
  • been told many a time your para d you better go home
  • Is Sarr any good then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!