Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Rumours??!

Apparently a player arrived at the trainings ground 30 mins ago according to ITTV.

I think Henry has this covered....our man on the spot this morning, I believe....

Yes, I was at the training ground this morning. Had a chat with Chris Parkes, saw Reza, Bauer and Big Mak (He's even taller than me) and a few other players.

There may or may not be some players coming in and one of them might or might not have been at the training ground at the same time as me.

I'll believe it when it is on the official twitter feed, official facebook page or official website, collectively know as the OS.
    Tease.
  • cfgs said:

Rumours??!

Apparently a player arrived at the trainings ground 30 mins ago according to ITTV.

I think Henry has this covered....our man on the spot this morning, I believe....

Yes, I was at the training ground this morning. Had a chat with Chris Parkes, saw Reza, Bauer and Big Mak (He's even taller than me) and a few other players.

There may or may not be some players coming in and one of them might or might not have been at the training ground at the same time as me.

I'll believe it when it is on the official twitter feed, official facebook page or official website, collectively know as the OS.
    Tease.
    If I told you who's signing then people would say I shouldn't be blurting it out as another club might jump in

If I don't tell you then Off it will have a wankfest over me being ITK and not telling people.

Fact is I don't have a scoopy who's signing, Chris Parkes didn't tell me anything and I was only there to pick up some stuff for the museum. Some medals, teamsheets etc.

It was too wet to hang around anyway.
  • Archie Edwards. Holmes-Dennis. Even Jacko at left back. Plenty of cover in that left back department. Grab the 750k. Shame because I like wiggins.
  • A new signing (I don't know who-but assume it's this centre back Lenglet) is expected to be unveiled at the friendly tomorrow
  • Hoping its henry
  • Sauce?

Hopefully the new signing won't be on the sauce, as we need him fit for the start of the season!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015
    Don't know whether it has been mentioned somewhere, but Parzyszek has been rumoured to be close to a switch to the Danish club Randers FC. It is in a local paper here in Denmark.

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/avis-randers-taet-paa-polsk-angriber
  • Sauce?

Hopefully the new signing won't be on the sauce, as we need him fit for the start of the season!
    Not Roger Johnson then.
  • sasquatch said:

Don't know whether it has been mentioned somewhere, but Parzyszek has been rumoured to be close to a switch to the Danish club Randers FC. It is in a local paper here in Denmark.

Loan or permanent (sorry, my Danish is non-existent!) ?
  • sasquatch said:

Randers FC beckons this summer goodbye to Djiby Fall and kronjyderne would like to have a replacement. It may prove to be a Polish striker who will carry on from the Fall.

At least write Randers Amtsavis that the club is close to closing a deal with Piotr Parzyszek. The 21-year-old striker has come in profits in Charlton, after Championship side have picked Simon Makienok.

190 centimeters long Parzyszek was last season on loan to Sint-Truiden in the second national division, scoring 11 goals in 31 games. He also has a number of U-caps for Poland on the CV.
  • edited July 2015
    Chrispy51 said:

A new signing (I don't know who-but assume it's this centre back Lenglet) is expected to be unveiled at the friendly tomorrow

Just came back from training ground was told this ?
  • boogica said:

Chrispy51 said:

A new signing (I don't know who-but assume it's this centre back Lenglet) is expected to be unveiled at the friendly tomorrow

Why was everybody at the Training Ground today ?

We went to do some dead heading ( not players!) and watering, sat in the car for half an hour and then gave up due to the weather.

AND the code to drive through to the players' car park had been changed !

Do you think someone was trying to tell us something ? Surely I haven't upset anyone this week ?

:smile:

• markmc68 said:

Archie Edwards. Holmes-Dennis. Even Jacko at left back. Plenty of cover in that left back department. Grab the 750k. Shame because I like wiggins.

Jacko cannot play left back. He even admitted that he can't play left
    Midfield any more ; has does not possess the mobility
  • Davo55 said:

boogica said:

Chrispy51 said:

We went to do some dead heading ( not players!) and watering, sat in the car for half an hour and then gave up due to the weather.

Do you think someone was trying to tell us something ? Surely I haven't upset anyone this week ?

It was you getting that tattoo on your bristols. Lowered the tone too much even for Charlton. Shame on you, Fan.
    You've seen them, Davo ??????

You must have a VERY long lens .....

:wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

boogica said:

Chrispy51 said:

It was you getting that tattoo on your bristols. Lowered the tone too much even for Charlton. Shame on you, Fan.
    You've seen them, Davo ??????

You must have a VERY long lens .....

:wink:

Very. And wide-angle too. :smiley:
  • boogica said:

Chrispy51 said:

You've upset me by not passing round the humbugs at half time when we were at Dagenham!
  • edited July 2015
    I know Lenglet can play right back but I think we just need cover there and Henry too would be the icing on the cake for me. Am I being too greedy? I'm no longer worried about next season, but starting to think that we could actually have a real go next season. You could see how JBGs ambition requirements were met. With Cousins reported to be signing too, thi sis the best I have felt about the club for a while.
  • boogica said:

Chrispy51 said:

According to the gossip at the training ground you have.

In fact all they could talk about how you'd upset those two players who were going to sign and now won't. You know their names but we can't mention it on here.

I did like the new gym. Not sure about the new canteen/kitchen but I guess it will all go soon.

• I suppose it is nice that Luzon does have some influence over player signings.

I do much prefer it when a manager has total control over signings though.
  • I suppose it is nice that Luzon does have some influence over player signings.

I do much prefer it when a manager has total control over signings though.

Where's that then?
  • edited July 2015

I'd be gutted if he went. May have injury troubles now, but that League 1 season he was one of the best players in the league. Hartlepool away sticks out for me when he just flying up the left wing all afternoon.

But the words "league 1 season" are the point aren't they?

Edit - Wiggins
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!