Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• se9addick said:

Dizzle said:

VIII

In other Henry related news, Ackworth has just announced on CAFC Picks that after extensive research he's discovered that he's related to Henry VIII and he's looking for advice on what to do with all the dosh that's coming his way...
  • The centre back shortfall has reached critical now. We need 2 in urgently - and ideally one of them needs to have good experience of English football and ready to get stuck in (if he was fitter, I still would have kept Johnson). Along with the left winger, thats 3 that need to get pushed over the line now. No point getting defenders in 2 days before the season starts when they dont even know each other.
  • Not a rumour but Bradley Dack from Gillingham is definitely worth a look. Scored a wonder goal last night against Bromley in a friendly and was quality last season, weighing in with 9 goals from midfield.

And apparently we released him as a kid.
  • Champs85 said:

Not a rumour but Bradley Dack from Gillingham is definitely worth a look. Scored a wonder goal last night against Bromley in a friendly and was quality last season, weighing in with 9 goals from midfield.

And apparently we released him as a kid.

I know his mum. Trust me, the way Bradley was treated when he was released means he'd never come back here.
  • With Church's departure, that does give us one rather large and pressing vacancy to fill: Official CharltonLife Scapegoat (tm). Unless one of our established players is going to man up and take the burden upon himself of course!
  • thenewbie said:

With Church's departure, that does give us one rather large and pressing vacancy to fill: Official CharltonLife Scapegoat (tm). Unless one of our established players is going to man up and take the burden upon himself of course!

Think Fox has got that sewn up for this season
  • colin1961 said:

I will be astonished if we sign anyone today let alone 4!! I reckon best we will get today is JBG signing a new contract. I hope i'm 100% wrong but I have a hunch I wont be.

Think by end of week we may see 4 new signings not sure today , but Gudmunsson should sign his 3 year deal today
    'May' and 'should'? You don't fill me with confidence Colin
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

I will be astonished if we sign anyone today let alone 4!! I reckon best we will get today is JBG signing a new contract. I hope i'm 100% wrong but I have a hunch I wont be.

Think by end of week we may see 4 new signings not sure today , but Gudmunsson should sign his 3 year deal today
    'May' and 'should'? You don't fill me with confidence Colin
    that's because he doesn't know he just applies the scatter-gun approach and once in a while something will come true and he can be all smug and pretend to be in the know
  • Our mate on ITTV just posted that he has just signed!
  • Some news coming - could be JBG:

Morning Addicks! Let's start the day with some good news shall we?..... #cafc

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) July 22, 2015
  • all this suspense and its likely to be a new tea lady for the north lower
  • If JBG signs a new longer term deal then imo thats better than any of the players we've been linked with joining. Goals from midfield and decent future value when sold; I'd be very happy if that's all we had today.
  • 4 years , wow. Thought we'd get him to sign maximum a 1 year extension so that is quality!
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

If JBG signs a new longer term deal then imo thats better than any of the players we've been linked with joining. Goals from midfield and decent future value when sold; I'd be very happy if that's all we had today.

My sentiments exactly.
  • Best news of the RD era
  • biggest signing of the summer.
  • JBG, wow that's such good news. May the force be with you
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!