Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Sage said:

Sage said:

how was all this transfer sage played out before the internet ... just turn up look in programme and say who ?

wise words

That's me
    I'm sure it's me .
    Sage is my surname, it's definitely me.
    So mine so I'm sure it's me .
  • Sage said:

Sage said:

how was all this transfer sage played out before the internet ... just turn up look in programme and say who ?

wise words

That's me
    I'm sure it's me .
    You could be related.
  • seth plum said:

If reasons are hard to discern, one solution is to ask for clarity.

What?
  • seth plum said:

If reasons are hard to discern, one solution is to ask for clarity.

What?
    I think there is a thread criss cross thing going on.

• don't you just hate getting it cross threaded.
  • don't you just hate getting it cross threaded.

Are you talking about screws or sewing?
  • cfgs said:

Sage said:

Sage said:

wise words

That's me
    I'm sure it's me .
    You could be related.
    Not a chance. But nice to know there are fellow Charlton supporters who are also a Sage.
  • @(null): @Guussoo Bergdich is being negotiated, but the negotiations are going very slow and could break. The Charlton and Bergdich are not understood x now
  • bobcafc7 said:

@(null): @Guussoo Bergdich is being negotiated, but the negotiations are going very slow and could break. The Charlton and Bergdich are not understood x now

Be lucky to get one more over the line, rest loans
  • Sponsored links:

• bobcafc7 said:

@(null): @Guussoo Bergdich is being negotiated, but the negotiations are going very slow and could break. The Charlton and Bergdich are not understood x now

Your not normally negative like that ? ... I still think we will get 3-4 in before qpr and I doubt any will be loans.
  • ***yawn***
  • It's going to be a busy week.
  • Where's this headliner signing they promised??
  • I get the feeling that the floodgates will be opening soon. May be totally wrong but we'll see.
  • uie2 said:

Where's this headliner signing they promised??

... they didn't? Let's just remember no-one has officially promised anything to anyone. No names, dates, prices, nothing mentioned to anyone. A couple of people came back with rumours of big signings but the club have not made a peep about any of it save for Kashi, who Luzon rates a whole lot apparently. If nothing happens by Friday I will be astonished (on the basis Luzon will want a strong team to face West Ham) but it could take a while yet.
  • thenewbie said:

uie2 said:

... they didn't? Let's just remember no-one has officially promised anything to anyone. No names, dates, prices, nothing mentioned to anyone. A couple of people came back with rumours of big signings but the club have not made a peep about any of it save for Kashi, who Luzon rates a whole lot apparently. If nothing happens by Friday I will be astonished (on the basis Luzon will want a strong team to face West Ham) but it could take a while yet.
    Was it someone on the windup then?
  • bobcafc7 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Your not normally negative like that ? ... I still think we will get 3-4 in before qpr and I doubt any will be loans.
    Im positive 3 or 4 will be here by friday, was told 2 today so just getting a little impatient. Need the season to start now bloody boring without football and im even thinking of going saturday and i bloody hate friendly games.
  • bobcafc7 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Im positive 3 or 4 will be here by friday, was told 2 today so just getting a little impatient. Need the season to start now bloody boring without football and im even thinking of going saturday and i bloody hate friendly games.
    Was one of those 2 Kashi?
  • It was m8
  • Sponsored links:

• Henry was the other by the way
  • uie2 said:

thenewbie said:

uie2 said:

Was it someone on the windup then?
    Probably not. I expect there are definitely signings coming this week and that this was heard in Belgium. Perhaps even those genuinely ITK thought/hoped there would be a few done by today BUT shockingly this hasn't in fact happened. But the club itself never officially said anything about any signings yet, save Kashi who duly signed up. Several different people reported it independently so I think something was hoped for today (something other than Kashi) but it just hasn't worked out. Doesn't mean for an instant progress isn't continuing, just not as fast as hoped.
  • Can't see Hnery being today, not even a mention of clubs agreeing a fee
  • Can't see Hnery being today, not even a mention of clubs agreeing a fee

Not even a mention of a Hnery rumour that I've seen
  • Reza returning is like an old, evil ex texting you one random evening whilst you were relaxing with a beer.
  • Rossman92 said:

Can't see Hnery being today, not even a mention of clubs agreeing a fee

Not even a mention of a Hnery rumour that I've seen
    That sometimes is a good sign
  • edited July 2015

If we sign 4 new players by Wednesday I'll get colin1961 tattooed on my arse!

Well I think my arse is looking pretty safe!
    Have it done anyway.
    Think of it as an investment.

• Henry who?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!