Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Great news.
  • seth plum said:
    Busy car park for 0900 Wednesday morning - I smell a rat
  • Get in, brilliant brilliant news.

Might as well slam the transfer window shut today because we won't make a better signing than that !
  • JBG trips over a open sprinkler outlet at the Valley against QPR 5 minutes into the warm up and ruptures his crucial ligament, out for 18 months...

You know it's the Charlton way!

Only joking (I hope!)

Great fecking news...
  • PL54 said:

seth plum said:
    Busy car park for 0900 Wednesday morning - I smell a rat
    You smell a Paddy Power advert being filmed this morning. Nightmare!
    No other signings imminent? Surely today.
  • Sponsored links:

• that is amazing news, I really was expecting him to either go or see out his contract. Thanks JBG.
  • colin1961 said:

JBG: "Now we know that the football club is serious about what we want to do." --> cafc.co.uk/news/article/c… pic.twitter.com/PU3c0433iE

Sounds good he must have been told who we are being in and the future plans

Either that or he's been really impressed with Ba / Makienok / Bauer / Kashi so far
  • Hopefully we're competing for the playoffs in January so we don't have to sell him. Cousins next please.
  • I am starting to feel positive on cafc all of sudden,
  • Swisdom said:

Brilliant news- one of the most talented players in our division.

Also WELL DONE KATRIEN and anyone else who has made this happen.

This is a very big moment for our club - mark my words

• Absolutely great news and Colin picked up above on what I saw as the most telling comment from Johann...sounds like he knows "the plan" and is very happy with it.

Very, very pleased with this...a screamer of a goal against WHam is definitely in order!! :smiley:
  • JBG renews?

• Bet Katrien can breath a bit this summer now... Wonder if the thought of losing both Gomez AND Gudmundsson was something she didnt want to see happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet Katrien can breath a bit this summer now... Wonder if the thought of losing both Gomez AND Gudmundsson was something she didnt want to see happen.

And Cousins. Have to get him signed up now asap.
  • I am pretty sure that must be an ongoing process even now.
  • Great signing well done to all involved.
  • Reams reckons Nancy have accepted our offer for Lenglet. 2 signings by the end of the week, one possibly today (guessing Lenglet). There are plenty of news stories online quoting interest from Juve and as a French U21 international he must have something about him. Also provides right back cover which we need.

But I wouldn't want to go into the season with a Bauer / Lenglet pairing. It feels too young with both players having never played in England. I would like to see an experienced old head arrive at CB as well who knows the league. Unless Luzon sees Diarra as an ideal partner for one of the two younger ones.
  • That Lenglet looks about 12. As you say, must have something about him though.
  • Agree - but is a converted midfielder good enough as a first choice centre half? Guess we will see.
  • I think Luzon needs to patch up his differences with Bikey - then it suddenly looks reasonably healthy options wise. If we are not going to offload him, we need to use him as part of the squad. It is surely a no brainer. Bikey was great for the first part of last season and that means he can be great again and we have competition for the places!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!