Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• VIII
  • Reza returning is like an old, evil ex texting you one random evening whilst you were relaxing with a beer.

That sometimes is a good sign
  • Doesn't look like this signing is happening today........ Thanks Colin.
  • I can't be bothered to read back very far in this threat so i am sorry if it has been rumored already. I read in belgian 'press' that Wylan Cyprien from Lens would possibly be bought by Charlton and then loaned out to Sint Truiden this year.

source: http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=98009
  • I can't be bothered to read back very far in this threat so i am sorry if it has been rumored already. I read in belgian 'press' that Wylan Cyprien from Lens would possibly be bought by Charlton and then loaned out to Sint Truiden this year.

source: http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=98009

Yes, it has been mentioned, but thanks anyway.
  • Reza returning is like an old, evil ex texting you one random evening whilst you were relaxing with a beer.

I've been wondering why you have this insane, overt hate against Reza and I've just cracked it. He nicked your girlfriend didn't he?
    I told her I played in a world cup down at Goals but it was just never enough

I've been wondering why you have this insane, overt hate against Reza and I've just cracked it. He nicked your girlfriend didn't he?
    I told her I played in a world cup down at Goals but it was just never enough
    Bet she rings you while he's practicing his violin just so you can hear how talented he is. Cow.
  • I get the feeling that the floodgates will be opening soon. May be totally wrong but we'll see.

Not again !!!

Better get some sandbags around the Memorial Garden toot sweet !
  • Sponsored links:

• i think we will sign that bloke who was going to go somewhere but then now has gone back to his current club, striker, can't remember his name.
  • i think we will sign that bloke who was going to go somewhere but then now has gone back to his current club, striker, can't remember his name.

Delort ?

Kramer?
  • Let's hope that whoever we get wants to arrive and play for Charlton Athletic more than for themselves. I wonder who will have that Kinsella style talismanic quality.
  • Lol Kramer that's the one well done @Uie2 , you should see me playing taboo, I'm a right laugh.
  • edited July 2015
    a
  • a

Calm it down
  • Sponsored links:

• a

I find this offensive
  • Dizzle said:

VIII

In other Henry related news, Ackworth has just announced on CAFC Picks that after extensive research he's discovered that he's related to Henry VIII and he's looking for advice on what to do with all the dosh that's coming his way...
  • So todays the day? 4 signings including someone we might of actually heard of?

Cmon!!!!!
  • Yep - supposedly this is the BIGGEST day so far of the summer transfer window. This thread should be buzzing today with 100 new posts an hour as news comes in from various sources.

Either that or there will be 10 new posts discussing letters of the alphabet.
  • Yep - supposedly this is the BIGGEST day so far of the summer transfer window. This thread should be buzzing today with 100 new posts an hour as news comes in from various sources.

Either that or there will be 10 new posts discussing letters of the alphabet.

Which is your favourite?
  • From Twitter:

Charlton have made an inquiry about James Henry, but no bid and a move is not imminent according to Wolves boss Kenny Jackett, although he didn't rule it out:

• From Twitter:

Charlton have made an inquiry about James Henry, but no bid and a move is not imminent according to Wolves boss Kenny Jackett, although he didn't rule it out:

That's from after their game Saturday mate , so I'd imagine a lot has changed since then.
  • I will be astonished if we sign anyone today let alone 4!! I reckon best we will get today is JBG signing a new contract. I hope i'm 100% wrong but I have a hunch I wont be.
  • bobcafc7 said:

From Twitter:

That's from after their game Saturday mate , so I'd imagine a lot has changed since then.
    Ah fair enough...someones put this up within the last hour and labelled it 'latest news'. I should have known better if its on Twitter!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!