Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Cellabos is a free agent.

From the couple of videos I have seen he might be a little bit lightweight but could also be the man to "unlock the door". Looks quite exciting, tricky, left footed. A bit like a skinny, fitter but not quite as good Andy Reid
  • Best thing about these rumours at the moment is the fact that there isnt a single player being mentioned about joining on loan, means that unless we sell players next summer we should keep the core of our squad together again

Cristian Cellabos is the one I'm hearing most about.. would be a loan and not permanent from Spurs.
    has he not been released from Spurs?
    Has he? Jesus... I'm well off the boyle. I'm off for a lay down.
    NEW RUMOUR Charlton's deal for Dundalk's Andy Boyle has gone cold.
  • Best thing about these rumours at the moment is the fact that there isnt a single player being mentioned about joining on loan, means that unless we sell players next summer we should keep the core of our squad together again

Cristian Cellabos is the one I'm hearing most about.. would be a loan and not permanent from Spurs.
    Susan

Susan
    How tall is he?

Does he have a YouTube highlights video?

What is his value on transfermarkt.com?

I thought he had been released by Spurs.
  • Macronate said:

Can't really bothered to read 400 new posts. Can someone just tell me if we are signing anyone?

maybe.

Is that "maybe" maybe we're signing someone or maybe someone can tell Addickforlife that we're maybe signing someone?

• how was all this transfer sage played out before the internet ... just turn up look in programme and say who ?
  • Sponsored links:

• how was all this transfer sage played out before the internet ... just turn up look in programme and say who ?

wise words

That's me
  • The quiet before the storm...
  • The quiet before the storm...

Bloody better be. I have had enough checking for every new post to see if the flood of this weeks signings is finally under way!
  • Sage said:

how was all this transfer sage played out before the internet ... just turn up look in programme and say who ?

wise words

That's me
    I'm sure it's me .
  • JBG is just another Danny Green
  • Sage said:

how was all this transfer sage played out before the internet ... just turn up look in programme and say who ?

wise words

That's me
    I'm sure it's me .
    Sage is my surname, it's definitely me.
  • edited July 2015
    Linky thingy as I don't know how to do this Twitter embedding bull crap
    She looks fun... He looks like Drogba, stick him up front!
  • Sponsored links:

Anyone know what's happening with Brustad and Dewaest?
  • Kramer is back on the market...
  • If reasons are hard to discern, one solution is to ask for clarity.
  • We seem to take ages to get players to sign, they are either due for talks, discussing terms in a taxi or on the bloody euro star, we even announce a signing with shirt without even agreeing personal terms and in the meantime we all get excited about players who may or may not arrive. All got a tad ridiculous if you ask me.
  • colin1961 said:

DEAL DONE

Today Ahmed Keshi put pen to paper on a deal at the Valley. He is now officially a Charlton player. #cafc (SC) pic.twitter.com/DGSYXIZKsi

Never in doubt.
  • colin1961 said:

DEAL DONE

Today Ahmed Keshi put pen to paper on a deal at the Valley. He is now officially a Charlton player. #cafc (SC) pic.twitter.com/DGSYXIZKsi

Colin You keep quoting your initials back to front.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!