Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited July 2015

• Bob Eliot

Bob Di Canio

• Anyone else wonder why Kashi hasn't been officially announced yet? Was supposed to be Monday.
  • I imagine Kashi and Bergdich will be announced together so tomorrow perhaps.
  • I imagine Kashi and Bergdich will be announced together so tomorrow perhaps.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kashi, Bergdich and Henry are all announced tomorrow. Seems on track going by all the reports.
  • Bob Solly
    Bob Jackson
    Bob Wiggins
    Bob Gudmundsson
  • Sorry for not joining in the big belly laugh..just not one of the lads I guess.

Who are ya!
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's hope we get some signings announced 2mrw. Will keep checking my phone in the hope of hearing some good news!!
  • Any reason my last post was deleted?
  • cfgs said:

Can I be the first to say I don't want a foreign Nancy boy signing for us.

Could give a whole new meaning to a "handbags" incident ...

• Any reason my last post was deleted?

Not in the clique.
  • Cyprien negotiating its arrival at Charlton tonight But I think Cyprien will not play for Charlton
  • They say something like.

Cyprien arrives to negotiate his transfer to Charlton this evening.

But I think Cyprien will not play for Charlton.
  • cfgs said:

They say something like.

I miss Liege :(
    If he goes to STVV Can see things getting interesting on here.
  • Laddick01 said:

cfgs said:

They say something like.

Think the bloke thinks he will go elsewhere altogether, but he is a journalist who supports Lens so may be annoyed that he may join us.
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:

Laddick01 said:

cfgs said:

They say something like.

Think the bloke thinks he will go elsewhere altogether, but he is a journalist who supports Lens so may be annoyed that he may join us.
    Didn't think about it that way , would probably rather he joined another club though than become a network signing from our money , especially if €2 million is the figure being branded about.
  • edited July 2015

Décidément, le club de Championship de Charlton regarde près la Ligue 1 ces derniers jours. Alors qu’ils ont approché l’AS Nancy Lorraine en fin de semaine dernière pour le jeune défenseur central Clément Lenglet, comme le 10 Sport l’a révélé, les dirigeants du club londonien seraient proches de conclure le transfert du jeune milieu de terrain défensif lensois, Wylan Cyprien. A priori, un terrain d’entente aurait été trouvé entre Charlton et Lens sur le montant du transfert. Le montant n’a pas filtré avec certitude, mais il pourrait tourner autour de 2 millions d’euros. Charlton doit désormais finaliser un accord avec Cyprien sur le contrat. Une discussion doit se tenir en début de semaine à cet effet. Le deal n’est pas encore définitivement bouclé, mais il est en bonne voie.

decidedly, the Championship club Charlton looks almost Ligue 1 in recent days. As they approached AS Nancy Lorraine in last weekend for the young central defender Clément Lenglet , like the 10 Sport revealed , leaders of the London club would be close to conclude the transfer of young defensive midfielder lensois , Wylan Cyprien . A priori, common ground was found between Charlton and Lens on the transfer amount . The amount has not filtered with certainty , but it could turn around € 2 million . Charlton is now finalizing an agreement with Cyprien on the contract. A discussion to be held early in the week for this purpose. The deal is not yet finally completed , but it is on track .
  • So who's gonna sign? The Algerain and Moroccan seem nailed on. Will the guys from Nancy and Lens sign? And what about Henry? Will we really sign all five? If so is that the squad competed? I must admit I'm finding it hard to keep up all of a sudden.
  • Wow. Quite exciting all of a sudden. Nearly getting some players in.
  • edited July 2015
    Henderson, Dmitrovic, Pope

Solly

Bauer, Diarra, Herd, Lenglet, Bikey

Fox, Bergdich, Wiggins

Jackson, Cousins, Ba, Kashi

Gudmundsson, Henry, Harriott

Ceballos, Cyprien, Moussa

Watt, Makienok, Vetokele

Holmes-Dennis, Ahearne-Grant, Muldoon, Barnes, Lennon as emergency back up.

Even taking out Bikey, Wiggins and Harriott you have a decent squad, just need another right back IMO, here's hoping we start announcing stuff soon
  • I think that KAG is being viewed as more than just a emergency back up for the next year.
  • I really think we need another forward. Igor not fit and looks out of shape. Watt will be fine but not at all sure about SM. Hope to be proved wrong.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!