Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Halix said:

I see Martyn Waghornes joined Rangers, I may have had a Bobby Uwing Dallas shower event but I cant really remember him much, was he any good?

Dont forget its only the Scottish Championship that he's joining, probably the equivalent of League One / Two at best
  • sam3110 said:

vff said:

vff said:

Not keen on the Bergdych left back. What happens if he is found guilty and he has to serve a jail term ? Not good for the team, not good for the image of the club. RD's favourite thing, a player that is undervalued for some reason and so cheaper but it is a gamble and that's not needed when we have some decent left backs at the club.

Do you know @bobcafc7 what the status of the court case is ? Or how slow court process can be ? You think it is a good risk for Charlton to take ? Are you lol out that we have some decent left backs at the club ?

Your use of the lol button is a bit rubbish in my opinion. Particularly as you rarely back it up with a reason.
    I wasnt aware that we had to back up the use of the 'like' and 'lol' buttons. Would make for a very boring forum.
    I liked this post because I agree with what it says
    Dw, I flagged him for the bants
  • vff said:

vff said:

Not keen on the Bergdych left back. What happens if he is found guilty and he has to serve a jail term ? Not good for the team, not good for the image of the club. RD's favourite thing, a player that is undervalued for some reason and so cheaper but it is a gamble and that's not needed when we have some decent left backs at the club.

Do you know @bobcafc7 what the status of the court case is ? Or how slow court process can be ? You think it is a good risk for Charlton to take ? Are you lol out that we have some decent left backs at the club ?

Your use of the lol button is a bit rubbish in my opinion. Particularly as you rarely back it up with a reason.
    I wasnt aware that we had to back up the use of the 'like' and 'lol' buttons. Would make for a very boring forum.
    Agreed, But does seem strange when someone laughs at a post basically saying 'I don't want us signing a potential wife beater'
    He either is a wife beater or not, the potential to be one is not the point.
  • After hearing and talking to JBG, at Eltham,
    "if a Premier club comes in you could increase your wage 5 times"
    Both Johann and Yonni said and nodded to this.

I left that meeting convinced that i wouldn't see JBG playing for CAFC again.

so maybe there a bit of common sense on both CAFC part on having the player signed up, plus if and when a bid comes in from a Prem club and they meet a certain figure(undisclosed) we won't stand in his way.

If Johann does sign, well said Mendonca in Asdas for your Heartfelt speech in asking him to commit for at least one more year. Plus Covered end for saying he would be bored if he goes to Hull(relegated now anyway) Sunderland ETC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have i missed a rumour? Or 6 pages of nonsense?
  • Talal said:

THEMCA said:

Bergdich was arrested for beating up his wife earlier this year apparently

where does that come in the list of misdemeanours, from dogging (Colymore), roasting (C Cole), rape (Evans) or manslaugter (L Hughes)
    someone may have replied already but i guess other folk involved in dogging consented, not surewhat went on with the roasting but rape and manslaughter went consential and neither is domestic violence

James henry, although not so good a player, would be a decent replacement for JBG .... IF JBG goes of course .. in either event, Henry would be a terrific addition to the team.

so maybe there a bit of common sense on both CAFC part on having the player signed up, plus if and when a bid comes in from a Prem club and they meet a certain figure(undisclosed) we won't stand in his way.

If Johann does sign, well said Mendonca in Asdas for your Heartfelt speech in asking him to commit for at least one more year. Plus Covered end for saying he would be bored if he goes to Hull(relegated now anyway) Sunderland ETC.

I have read so many comment /posts but this one has made me laugh the most what a load of rubbish. I could see mendonca doing a speech in asda was in bexleyheath or Dartford .
  • before you all start pissing in your pants NONE of these players have actually signed yet, and even the Karshi fella hasn't been announced yet, and he was supposed to be "putting pen to paper" on Monday.

so I suggest we all calm down, take a chill pill & wait for it to appear on the OS before we get excited about any new signings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe the 5 Million man is Reza?

Supposedly he's back in training with us today according to Facebook.....
  • colin1961 said:

He already at the club that's the fee agreed for Big Mc .....

That's £3 million Colin!!!
  • uie2 said:

colin1961 said:

He already at the club that's the fee agreed for Big Mc .....

That's £3 million Colin!!!
    Oh ok you mean loan fee of £5 million!! We could have bought 3 players for that!!!!
  • Can't really bothered to read 400 new posts. Can someone just tell me if we are signing anyone?
  • before you all start pissing in your pants NONE of these players have actually signed yet, and even the Karshi fella hasn't been announced yet, and he was supposed to be "putting pen to paper" on Monday.

so I suggest we all calm down, take a chill pill & wait for it to appear on the OS before we get excited about any new signings.

This because we have a poor track record lately of not agreeing personal terms, fingers crossed though.
  • Best thing about these rumours at the moment is the fact that there isnt a single player being mentioned about joining on loan, means that unless we sell players next summer we should keep the core of our squad together again

Cristian Cellabos is the one I'm hearing most about.. would be a loan and not permanent from Spurs.
  • Addicted said:

I do like the sound of the players we are apparently signing. I just hope the fans are patient with 20 year old French players coming into a new division and lifestyle.

Just to clarify I've lolled your post there VG because I felt there was a mild sarcasm due to the unlikely nature of your hope. If you feel upset by this in any way please pm me and we can arrange a straightener.
    :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!