Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• This has to be a wind up... Why would you take someone like this into your squad. Whether he did it or not he'd be a divisive figure in the team wouldn't he?

If he didn't do it he would be divisive based on what?
    Mud sticks whether it's fair or not
  • What a bunch of divs on this thread. Christ almighty.
  • I've skipped 40 odd pages and over 1.3k of posts... What did I miss? I'm guessing feck all....
  • edited July 2015
    Do you think if we get Bergdich, Luzon may be thinking Fox as a back up centre back?
  • Anyone watched the tony watt go-pro tennis video? They all shout Anderson once he serves the ball? Could this be Paul anderson the mistery player joining the squad?

More likely to be either Pamela or Viv

• Please can we have a full review of all rumoured players to cover:

Height
    Tattoos
    Mrs (how attractive etc)
    Criminal record (violent nutter, terrorist or just white collar criminal)
    Accusations related to domestic violence (recent/proven/pending in court etc)

I am struggling to keep up...

And YouTube videos. Callum's department I think.
  • The clip above proves to me at least the the Jupiler Pro League is very much as good as The Championship.
  • woke up this morning saw there was 108 unread posts (page 172 to 175), thought we must have signed someone or at least good strong rumours about signings, but nothing new at all, how bloody frustrating!
  • Sponsored links:

• I notice that Ketts (Dr Kish) hints that there may be a surprise addition to the squad against Dulwich.
  • alangee said:

I notice that Ketts (Dr Kish) hints that there may be a surprise addition to the squad against Dulwich.

Vetokole ?
  • Do you think if we get Bergdich, Luzon may be thinking Fox as a back up centre back?

Quite possibly if he is looking at playing 5 across the back
  • edited July 2015
    Apart from Vetokele. I read it as the hint is a new arrival, or maybe the return of a player we announced in our release list.
  • Essex_Al said:

Do you think if we get Bergdich, Luzon may be thinking Fox as a back up centre back?

Doesn't fit with us trying to sign Henry though.
  • Essex_Al said:

I thought they were going to go in a more attacking role, 3-5-2. That would put Fox in the back three, and Bergdich playing the wing/back role currently given to Wiggins.
  • @RLgallois: #FCMetz #Mercato Le milieu de terrain du @FCMetz_officiel Ahmed #Kashi va s'engager avec #Charlton (D2 anglaise) @CAFCofficial @lerepu

@(null): #FCMetz #Mercato The @FCMetz_officiel midfielder Ahmed #Kashi will engage with #Charlton(D1) @CAFCofficial @lerepu
  • Surely I'm not the only one that doesn't want to sign a wife beater?

I wasn't there, so it would be wrong of me to assume I know enough to condem the man.
    I do know that I was once in a very minor scuffle with a person that went all the way to court, their lawyer described how their injuries took 3 months to heal, the magistrate threw the case out and told them they had wasted public money.
    15 days to heal could be a bruised toe from kicking someone ?
  • So, that's another rumour ...this time Ahmed Kashi
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Only scored 4 goals in his career so sounds more like defensive player

Defensive Midfielder is what TransferMarket has him down as
  • The one position we don't need. If we sign another CM surely it's got to be an attacking one.

http://maligue2.fr/mercato-info-ml2-ahmed-kashi-a-charlton/
  • Plays regularly at the top level in France and got called up to the Algerian national team this year, don't really need a defensive midfielder but everyone says we need a bigger squad.
  • That would be Cousins, Jackson, Ba, Diarra and Kashi who can all play defensive midfield.

Unless Diarra is going to be a centre back and Cousins used as more of a direct attacking threat?
  • Or Villa now really want Cousins
  • Think cousins could be seen as a box to box midfielder, especially if we play 5 in midfield.
  • Agree, Cousins capable of the box to box role although need another as back up.
  • Think cousins could be seen as a box to box midfielder, especially if we play 5 in midfield.

I would like to see this. Cousins has had to spend most of his time out on that bloody wing last season, prior and post that we have seen him assume defensive responsibilities in the centre of the middle. He's scored a couple of goals so maybe there's a role in advanced position for him. The only thing I don't think he has and what we do need is a Claus Jensen/Andy Reid capability. If we could get someone with that ability to pick a pass I think it could massively benefit Igor as well.

• I wonder if Luzon has either Watt or perhaps Henry if we sign him to play just behind a front two ? Both very capable of picking a pass or getting a shot off.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!