Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• have you lot never heard of innocent until proved guilty
    you really are a sanctamonious bunch of ..........

But surely we should let the case run its course before spending money on a player who could be banged up a couple of weeks later ? If found innocent and/or the charges are dropped then crack on.
  • Surely he wouldn't be allowed to leave the country if this was still ongoing?
  • maybe you are right se9 but I guess that Italian law probably is extreamly slow
  • edited July 2015

And yes, I AM judgemental about this stuff. We have a predisposition which has only recently started to change that "domestics" are not important. And for a very long time all sorts of violence has been carried out, mostly against women and children as a result. Sorry to preach, but y'know...

We have a predisposition? I don't, thank you for asking
    No Im sure you dont. Society has had a tendency to endorse, then ignore domestic violence. Apologies if you took this as directed against you personally, although not sure why you would.
  • smiffyboy said:

I'm sure all out players have something in there past that would turn you against them, they are payed for what they do on the pitch not there personal life, how many supporters can say they are whiter than white and never made a mistake in their life, the valley would be an empty place on and off the pitch if that was the case

Maybe, but you deal at the time in the best way if you have someone on your books as an employee / friend accused of this sort of thing. Going after someone with this hanging over their head is a completely different matter.

There are a hundred thousand footballers out there to potentially sign. I don't want us actively going after someone with that hanging over them ( if still an open case) when the amount of other choice means we don't have to.

Nothing to do with family club stuff, just straight forward right / wrong stuff.
    AFKA I was on the end of domestic abuse from a women for 13 years to the point where she even stabbed me in the back with a kitchen knife, I have scars all over my body caused by her, and I'm 6ft 3 and 16st I could of killed her at any point but never, I stuck around for my children for many years until enough was enough but not once did it affect her career and what she was paid to do, which is my point in all this, I'm not trying to argue or cause a reaction just stating what I believe is the case.
  • For those too lazy to search the web

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUe0I4QS-w

He does tackle like a Mather Farquhar

• For those too lazy to search the web

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUe0I4QS-w

He does tackle like a Mather Farquhar

• As evidenced by how quickly the jokes about slapping bitches and hitting women for not coming up with food quickly enough appeared on this forum. Only followed by any suggestion that we might want to raise concern about the issues involved.
  • 5h1t that wasn't meant to happen twice.
  • You are paid to do a job and if you do it to the best of your ability what goes on behind closed doors is your business know ones else
  • Sponsored links:

• have you lot never heard of innocent until proved guilty
    you really are a sanctamonious bunch of ..........

Have you ever heard of due process. Lets wait till it is resolve.
  • Feck me Smiffy, I'm sorry you had to go through that fella. You're obviously coming at this with a completely different angle to me so I'll leave it at that mate.
  • Another Charleroi link - Neeskens Kebano

Superb scoring record for a midfielder.

Apparently someone retweeted something linking him with us. I think it was Dewaest who retweeted but apparently deleted now.
  • OK fair enough. When something is live and important thats the time to respond. I'm out .
  • Feck me Smiffy, I'm sorry you had to go through that fella. You're obviously coming at this with a completely different angle to me so I'll leave it at that mate.

You don't need to be sorry mate or back down it was my choice to stay around I just don't see how people can be judgemental of someone for what they have done in there lives we all come from different places and circumstances I've done things I'm not proud of but it never once went against what I was paid to do or her. It's ok having morals for everyone else and trying to stand by them but can you look in the mirror with a clear conscience, don't point fingers with dirty hands.
  • Anyone watched the tony watt go-pro tennis video? They all shout Anderson once he serves the ball? Could this be Paul anderson the mistery player joining the squad?
  • Swisdom said:

Another Charleroi link - Neeskens Kebano

Superb scoring record for a midfielder.

Apparently someone retweeted something linking him with us. I think it was Dewaest who retweeted but apparently deleted now.

I posted something from football rumours on here a couple of days ago about Kebano.
  • Football rumours (I know, but we're desperate) has this....

15 Jul 2015 09:18:14
    After not being able to agree a deal with Standard Liege for Jeff Louis, Charlton have made an approach for fellow Pro League star Neeskens Kebano.

• Have football rumours ever got one right with a scoop before the event? Apparently we were, last week, making a 2.7M euro bid for a Croatian striker. Could still be a scoop?
  • Sponsored links:

• Kebano would be an incredible signing for us. Way better than a middling Championship midfielder and for that reason, I'd be very exciting if he were to join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlKpcYnS1VM
  • Football rumours is useless but it seems the tweets talking about him all appeared after it was posted on football rumours, so if they are using that as the source it might as well be Delph or Benzema we've been linked IMO.
  • edited July 2015

Anyone watched the tony watt go-pro tennis video? They all shout Anderson once he serves the ball? Could this be Paul anderson the mistery player joining the squad?

I've seen it and someone definitely shouts Anderson. However, I can't see anyone in the video who looks like Paul Anderson.
  • Just watched it and Watt does shout Anderson. Can't see really what he looks like tho. Good spot!
  • Yeah it's definitely 'and it's oooot'
  • Henderson?
  • Gudmanderson?
  • edited July 2015

Kebano would be an incredible signing for us. Way better than a middling Championship midfielder and for that reason, I'd be very exciting if he were to join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlKpcYnS1VM

Plants a corner on the head of Dewaest at 1:55 as well as another one on his foot at 3:00. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!