Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Surely I'm not the only one that doesn't want to sign a wife beater?

It's odd isn't it. Don't want to touch this fella with a barge pole if this stuff about him battering his missus is proven - the initial reports were from April and covered his arrest but it doesn't seem like there's anything which shows how the story concludes - is it possible it hasn't even been through the courts yet ?
  • rel="cafcfan1990">If theres a buyer for Wiggins, I'm all for getting another one in and then letting him go. But surely at this moment in time, it would be better to concentrate on getting a RB, 2 CBs, a CM and a couple of wingers (maybe just the one if Henry comes in).
    Just saying wouldn't be a huge concern if we go into the season with Wiggins and Fox.

It would. Neither are good promotion pushing championship defenders based on last season. We need a 1st team left back more than the RB you suggest bearing in mind although I agree with you that we need RB cover, we do atleast have one RB at the club who is good enough to be in a top 6 champ team in Solly.

• So got a couple of LOLS for suggesting domestic violence isnt a joke? Dont know who you, but you are an idiot.
  • se9addick said:

Surely I'm not the only one that doesn't want to sign a wife beater?

It's odd isn't it. Don't want to touch this fella with a barge pole if this stuff about him battering his missus is proven - the initial reports were from April and covered his arrest but it doesn't seem like there's anything which shows how the story concludes - is it possible it hasn't even been through the courts yet ?
    Ww certainly shouldnt sign him until this is resolved. The strong community / family focus of the club has always made me proud to support Charlton. This would be pissing on our history.
  • Absolutely. IF he is guilty of DV we shouldnt sign him. And IF he is guilty he is a scumbag. If not, great.
  • And yes, I AM judgemental about this stuff. We have a predisposition which has only recently started to change that "domestics" are not important. And for a very long time all sorts of violence has been carried out, mostly against women and children as a result. Sorry to preach, but y'know...
  • Accused of having abused his wife, the Moroccan international defender Genoa, Zakaria Bergdich, denied. "After all that we read yesterday! My wife and I are very well ... # # Rumor lie, "wrote the player on loan from Real Valladolid to the Italian club said on their Twitter account .
    The 26 year old Moroccan international, who was accused of beating his wife (emergency admitted to the Galliera Hospital in Genoa), according LaGazzetta , has even posted a picture of her smiling torque while to refute this information.
    According to the daily itialien, Bergdich is believed to have beaten his wife after a heated argument. It would be charged with abuse and serious injuries against his wife, the newspaper said. The victim suffered trauma and even with a total incapacity to work 15 days.

...Suite : http://www.yabiladi.com/articles/details/35053/zakarya-bergdich-dement-accusations-violences.html
  • edited July 2015
    colin1961 said:

JBG better not be going to Wolves as part of a Henry deal.

Wolves said they made an enquiry but got quoted a silly figure
    Said to who and when ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

colin1961 said:

Said to who and when ?
    Clearly having nothing to do tonight other then dig people out when they try to give over a little info

Getting boring now.

**** I just see you had edited your post..

Gone from calling him a "prize one" to now trying to make it all seem so innocent.. Unbelievable.
  • And yes, I AM judgemental about this stuff. We have a predisposition which has only recently started to change that "domestics" are not important. And for a very long time all sorts of violence has been carried out, mostly against women and children as a result. Sorry to preach, but y'know...

We have a predisposition? I don't, thank you for asking
  • Inappropriate song for Birgdech - slap my bitch up...

Those that go North chanting that their folk smack their wives will have to take a bit in return if this fella signs, whether he is guilty or not!
  • edited July 2015

colin1961 said:

Said to who and when ?
    Clearly having nothing to do tonight other then dig people out when they try to give over a little info

Getting boring now.

**** I just see you had edited your post..

Gone from calling him a "prize one" to now trying to make it all seem so innocent.. Unbelievable.
    Check what time i edited it before you wet yourself. Oh and he is a prize one.
  • She deserved it he said brown sauce not red, we've all done it ffs
  • I'm sure all out players have something in there past that would turn you against them, they are payed for what they do on the pitch not there personal life, how many supporters can say they are whiter than white and never made a mistake in their life, the valley would be an empty place on and off the pitch if that was the case
  • Anyone remember a certain Sunday newspaper running a story that a current Charlton player at the time was alleged to have attacked his wife in the late 1980's. Story published 2/4/1989. The day of the clean up at the Valley.
  • shirty5 said:

Anyone remember a certain Sunday newspaper running a story that a current Charlton player at the time was alleged to have attacked his wife in the late 1980's. Story published 2/4/1989. The day of the clean up at the Valley.

yes
  • edited July 2015
    Violence, there is a video accusing Bergdich

Thomas Fregatti, 5 June 2015

Zakarya Bergdich Botte his partner: denounced Bergdich

The tweet with his wife posted the defender of Genoa Bergdich, denounced last week by the same partner for injuries and ill-treatment Bergdich, tweets and photos with his partner: "We are very well»

Genoa - The truth, for the Prosecution, it's all in a movie. A video-complaint, registered by the squad just hours after the events, that could be the decisive factor for the prosecution to Zakarya Bergdich, the player of 26 years of Genoa (on loan from Real Valladolid) and Moroccan International finished in trouble for assaulting and beating his partner after a trivial dispute in family matters of jealousy. The attack had led to the discovery of harassment, abuse and rape that occurred in previous months that the woman had always been silent. In recent days, the deputy prosecutor Paola Crispo ordered the acquisition of that movie, by practice, in cases of sexual or domestic violence is made ​​by agents to crystallize the facts.

Based on this video, which lasts all of ten minutes, the prosecutor entered the footballer of Genoa under investigation for crimes of abuse and sexual violence. This despite the wife's defender in recent days has made ​​to the police station first and then the remission of Attorney lawsuit asking to cancel everything. This reverse, however, does not remove some charges that, from the point of view of the Criminal Code, are prosecuted ex officio. How, exactly, sexual violence and ill-treatment. For this the player is in serious danger of ending up in the dock. The magistrate is considering in the coming days to question both the player rossoblù that his own partner to further narrow what happened and decide the future of this judicial criminal proceedings.

ilsecoloxix.it/p/sport/2015/06/05/ARWXNigE-violenze_accusa_bergdich.shtml

Note: this is from a website of La Stampa newspaper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Violence, there is a video accusing Bergdich

Thomas Fregatti, 5 June 2015

Zakarya Bergdich Botte his partner: denounced Bergdich

The tweet with his wife posted the defender of Genoa Bergdich, denounced last week by the same partner for injuries and ill-treatment Bergdich, tweets and photos with his partner: "We are very well»

Genoa - The truth, for the Prosecution, it's all in a movie. A video-complaint, registered by the squad just hours after the events, that could be the decisive factor for the prosecution to Zakarya Bergdich, the player of 26 years of Genoa (on loan from Real Valladolid) and Moroccan International finished in trouble for assaulting and beating his partner after a trivial dispute in family matters of jealousy. The attack had led to the discovery of harassment, abuse and rape that occurred in previous months that the woman had always been silent. In recent days, the deputy prosecutor Paola Crispo ordered the acquisition of that movie, by practice, in cases of sexual or domestic violence is made ​​by agents to crystallize the facts.

Based on this video, which lasts all of ten minutes, the prosecutor entered the footballer of Genoa under investigation for crimes of abuse and sexual violence. This despite the wife's defender in recent days has made ​​to the police station first and then the remission of Attorney lawsuit asking to cancel everything. This reverse, however, does not remove some charges that, from the point of view of the Criminal Code, are prosecuted ex officio. How, exactly, sexual violence and ill-treatment. For this the player is in serious danger of ending up in the dock. The magistrate is considering in the coming days to question both the player rossoblù that his own partner to further narrow what happened and decide the future of this judicial criminal proceedings.

ilsecoloxix.it/p/sport/2015/06/05/ARWXNigE-violenze_accusa_bergdich.shtml

Bloody hell - very serious stuff. That article is six weeks old, I wonder if there's anything more recent as it says a decision on prosecution would be made in days. I'm assuming all the charges have been dropped if we're even contemplating signing him (which we might not even be).
  • Holier than thou! Their is a Metallica song in here somewhere. Really tiresome some of the shit written in this thread regarding players who haven't even signed.
  • This has to be a wind up... Why would you take someone like this into your squad. Whether he did it or not he'd be a divisive figure in the team wouldn't he?
  • She deserved it he said brown sauce not red, we've all done it ffs

You speak for yourself nla, i have NEVER asked for brown not red!
  • This has to be a wind up... Why would you take someone like this into your squad. Whether he did it or not he'd be a divisive figure in the team wouldn't he?

If he didn't do it he would be divisive based on what?
  • Stuart Leary.
  • peter firmani was a good left back

Peter Firmani was mainly a right back. Obviously not as good as his brother but was a committed player who gave his all.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!