Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Don't know enough about Henry, but he started 23 games last season and he was subbed in 17 of them.
  • Don't know enough about Henry, but he started 23 games last season and he was subbed in 17 of them.

Hmmmm, obviously a very bad sign, if indeed the transfer rumour is true.
  • Followed by:

RH12 ‏@RHIX12 · 1m 1 minute ago
    @RichCawleySLP another left back? That will be 4. Strange.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP · 19s 20 seconds ago
    @RHIX12 Club still looking to move on Rhoys Wiggins.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s16 seconds ago
    Charlton also keen on striking a deal for Real Vallodolid left-back Zakaria Bergdich.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago
    Told that story saying Charlton bid for Wolves winger James Henry is correct. Club trying to negotiate a deal.

Without knowing how good Bergdich is I would think left back is the last position we need to worry about.
  • That damn Duchatelet never gets his chequebook out. Looks like he is about to spend ANOTHER £500K strengthening the squad!
    Charlton also keen on striking a deal for Real Vallodolid left-back Zakaria Bergdich.

Told that story saying Charlton bid for Wolves winger James Henry is correct. Club trying to negotiate a deal.

Without knowing how good Bergdich is I would think left back is the last position we need to worry about.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s16 seconds ago

He can play left mid so I'd imagine he would play there what with Holmes Dennis and fox.... But would be strange move if we end up getting Henry although he can play across the midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• From a Wolves forum:

"Let's be honest, both Henry and RVLP were pretty average last season. The occasional good game and spectacular moment but nowhere near the consistent performances you want in a promotion chasing team. £500k with a year left on his deal and think we paid less than £200k for him so a decent deal. All the best to him if he does go, he was very good in League One for us."

Perhaps a better option if we are going to play 3-5-2.
  • Whenever I've seen James Henry play he's looked half decent so I would welcome his signing
  • I can see the James Henry deal not going ahead because we will not pay him what he wants. No inside knowledge just putting my cynical hat on.

• Followed by:

RH12 ‏@RHIX12 · 1m 1 minute ago
    @RichCawleySLP another left back? That will be 4. Strange.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP · 19s 20 seconds ago
    @RHIX12 Club still looking to move on Rhoys Wiggins.

as in ship Wiggo out?

With his injury record? good luck!
  • _MrDick said:

Whenever I've seen James Henry play he's looked half decent so I would welcome his signing

he was superb against us at valley last season
  • Well, he was arrested for hospitalising his wife earlier this year and arrested by Italian police.
  • edited July 2015

cafc4life said:

Cawley Tweeting Hendo,jackson,solly,wiggins and THD set to play at dulwich on saturday.I wonder why they wont be involved against St Truiden?

Don't believe that for one second.
    Why would you not believe it? Dulwich have also commented on their website that a number of first team players will be in our side.

Why would we risk players coming back from injury or fragile players on a 3g pitch?
    To be fair I read their website after I posted.......now I believe it!
  • Sponsored links:

• There might be more to it than money for Henry though. He's a southerner and perhaps he's got a young family or just wants to move back south. Might also explain why he swapped a promotion push with wolves last season for a relegation scrap with Millwall.
  • Well, he was arrested for hospitalising his wife earlier this year and arrested by Italian police.

http://www.football-italia.net/64972/genoa-defender-bergdich-arrested
  • dickplumb said:

I can see the James Henry deal not going ahead because we will not pay him what he wants. No inside knowledge just putting my cynical hat on.

thought it was permanently on ;-)

She was taking her time making him a sandwich so he did a two-footed reducer on her. Nothing too serious
  • Swisdom said:

Well, he was arrested for hospitalising his wife earlier this year and arrested by Italian police.

She was taking her time making him a sandwich so he did a two-footed reducer on her. Nothing too serious
    Swisdom said:

Well, he was arrested for hospitalising his wife earlier this year and arrested by Italian police.

Swisdom said:

I want to LOL this.
  • edited July 2015
    Maybe Fox will be played at CB this season, hence us being after another LB?
  • alangee said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s16 seconds ago

Perhaps a better option if we are going to play 3-5-2.
    Looking at the Soccerway site, all the times he played for Genoa (well more than the 4 wiki quotes) he played left mid / left wing back. Fits with my thoughts that JBG could be set to move inside alongside Cousins with Henry on the right.

Henry
    JBG
    Cousins
    Bergdich
  • Are you mad, he's not as good as Wagstaff
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!