Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• I did hear a week or so ago via my plumber who son works at BHA Academy that we had an offer on the table for Lewis Dunk but didn't mention it as unsure of it's reliability but thought I'd throw it into the mix now in case it's him and I can claim to be ITK ;-))

Plumber, ITK? In the khazi?
  • Would you say he was 'found out' or just playing with an injury???

And without a strike partner that complimented him like GT
  • edited July 2015
    The issue for me is having him on the books if he is struggling to get over said injury. If he is back to full health then he is an asset to the squad - but there are rumours he still isn't over it and can't train properly. If he isn't then the concerns are valid.
  • What amazes me is the fact that people simply think he was found out and is crap.

He was mustard over the first few months of the season. Strong, powerful and lightning quick.

The injury took away all his key attributes. He has also said that it affected him mentally as well. As a young bloke playing his first season abroad that really isn't a surprise.

I wish people would lay off him as if we get him fit again it will be like having a new player. I'd much rather have a fit and firing Igor playing with us, than against us.

Bang on the money there clem. Quality player. Don't want to see him rushed back. If it takes until mid September (or whenever) to get him fully fit and firing again, then so be it.
  • edited July 2015
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGmgeUmnuUg

Rumour is they had to get a unit in to do it so he didn't get semi excited
  • Greenie said:

Amazes me how some people think swapping Igor for Bulot would be a good deal for us!

Amazes me how some people dont have a clue. Igor was found out last season, Bulot posed more danger in the second half of the season.
    You did watch the games?
    Amazes me, how Vetokele played, in pain for 7 months, with an achilles injury and someone says he was found out.

He should have refused to play, until he was fit.
    This
  • I'd have Igor over Bulot on any given Sunday, and yes I watched the games.
  • Sponsored links:

• But we play on Saturday????
  • Would you say he was 'found out' or just playing with an injury???

As I've already said Igor was found out before his injury, have a little think about it, all the teams just crowded him out with 2 on him.
    I admire him for digging deep when he had his injury, but if SL want Igor for Bulot then the deal should be done.
  • Greenie said:

Amazes me how some people think swapping Igor for Bulot would be a good deal for us!

Amazes me how some people dont have a clue. Igor was found out last season, Bulot posed more danger in the second half of the season.
    You did watch the games?
    He should have refused to play, until he was fit.
    Bloody hell... Had he done this there would have only been one outcome... Its all the same from Football Fans these days!!

• What amazes me is the fact that people simply think he was found out and is crap.

He was mustard over the first few months of the season. Strong, powerful and lightning quick.

The injury took away all his key attributes. He has also said that it affected him mentally as well. As a young bloke playing his first season abroad that really isn't a surprise.

I wish people would lay off him as if we get him fit again it will be like having a new player. I'd much rather have a fit and firing Igor playing with us, than against us.

Who says he was crap. What amazes me is people who have to make up comments to try and justify their own point of view. Sad really.
  • He did get found out a little bit but we played into opponents' hands by playing him up front on his own a lot of the time.
    This allowed him to be marked by one centre back and a deep lying midfielder could position himself in front of him negating the opportunity for the ball to be played into him.
    He improved when Watt joined but by then his season was pretty much over due to fatigue and injury
  • Rumours???
  • Redhenry said:

Rumours???

Only that CB from Charleroi today.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we've all finally lost the plot on here. We're arguing iveeover whether we'd swap Vetokele for Bulot based on something Colin said.

Yeah, thanks Colin :-)

• Maybe we should pop in a 1mill bid to Reims. How's that for profit? Few days wages
  • Leicester appoint Ranieri!!! Increased their odds of relegation.
  • PL54 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGmgeUmnuUg

Rumour is they had to get a unit in to do it so he didn't get semi exited

Didn't realise Jordan was on his way out!
  • Louis Mend tweeting that Richard Cawley reporting that Bikey training with U21s.

Not sure how that works as such a small squad that you'd think they'd train together but that's the rumour
  • Louis Mend tweeting that Richard Cawley reporting that Bikey training with U21s.

Not sure how that works as such a small squad that you'd think they'd train together but that's the rumour

I would imagine the majority of the U21's are not on the tour and Bikey has been left behind to train with them.
  • edited July 2015
    Have heard from Colin's mate Ketts that Bikey and Luzon do not see eye to eye and he will never play for Charlton again.
    Have also heard that Blackburn are preparing a bid for Cousins to replace Tom Cairney.
  • edited July 2015
    Blackburn!!!!!!!! - haha

(Edit, not laughing at you DP, just the concept of them thinking they have a chance)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!