Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• He retweeted then very quickly un-retweeted a tweet about him joining.
  • Addicted said:

Doubt very much Downing is dropping down a league.

He really is.
    I didn't believe it at first, no idea why he is doing it, boyhood club maybe yes, but just had a brilliant season at West Ham, got recalled to the England squad - played v Scotland friendly and still just 30. If he wants to see his career out at Boro fair enough but I would have waited at least another year! They are going to struggle to get out of the league this season so what hope does that give us.
  • sam3110 said:

He retweeted then very quickly un-retweeted a tweet about him joining.

Bulot retweeted 500+ tweets about playing here again
    I know, still trying to find his dad's account.
  • sam3110 said:

I think thats why certain people started to love him and have gone a bit silly that we haven't signed him, as he was tweeting and posting on instagram photos and messages about Charlton every bloody day, which is great....but he only scored 2 goals! Some peoples reaction to us not signing him you would have thought the bloke was our top scorer, he only played about 6 good games. Yes, I am disappointed but it isn't the end of the world.
  • Maybe Luzon wants 352/532 not wanting out and out wingers?
  • I agree SHG. A squad should consist of players able to play in different formations. Whether 442 or 352
  • Sponsored links:

• He's favourited quite a few tweets about signing now including one saying surprise surprise he's Belgian lol
  • TBF Bulot seems like a bit of a one off in the 'twitter tease' stakes (although Delort runs him close).

Think it is confirmation that the talks with him are quite advanced.

• cafc4life said:

He's favourited quite a few tweets about signing now including one saying surprise surprise he's Belgian lol

whose this?
  • TBF Bulot seems like a bit of a one off in the 'twitter tease' stakes (although Delort runs him close).

Think it is confirmation that the talks with him are quite advanced.

I genuinely think he believed he was going to join ... I don't think it was anything remotely like that numpty Delort
  • Dont know if I am looking in the wrong place, but I cant see any re-tweets quoting Charlton?

• edited July 2015
    I find it strange that people get annoyed about players nationalities. Even for Charlton fans that's weird.
  • who are we on about? our new assistant manager?
  • who are we on about? our new assistant manager?

No, a centre half from Charleroi

• colin1961 said:

Not assistant but Head Coach with Damian Matthew moving to assistant manager ....

Damien is actually assistant head coach, whilst the newbie is first team coach. Pedant...me.....never.
  • Sponsored links:

• My Charleroi supporting friend at work says he'd be a great buy for the championship.

My Charleroi season ticket holder friend thinks he's too good for the championship

My Charleroi supporting friend at work says he'd be a great buy for the championship.

My Charleroi season ticket holder friend thinks he's too good for the championship
    My Charleroi owning friend thinks he is Jesus Christ Almighty
  • M (RL) / AM (RLC) ‏@Tier2_Updates 3m3 minutes ago
    #cafc have registered their interest in Charleroi centre back Sebastian Dewaest.

M (RL) / AM (RLC) ‏@Tier2_Updates 2m2 minutes ago
    The club hope that Dewaest will join over the coming week and return to London to sign once #cafc tour of Belgium is complete.

M (RL) / AM (RLC) ‏@Tier2_Updates 23s23 seconds ago
    Dewaest was a target of #hcafc earlier in the summer but a move didn't materialise.

• colin1961 said:

Not assistant but Head Coach with Damian Matthew moving to assistant manager ....

Are you sure Colin?

It's on the OS and you still manage to get it wrong.

Just the same way that you manage to mangle any other bit of info you hear or read.

I don't think you make your "rumours" up it's just that you can't remember what you are told accurately and you just fill the gaps with nonsense.

What's funny is that anyone still takes you seriously
  • sam3110 said:

I think thats why certain people started to love him and have gone a bit silly that we haven't signed him, as he was tweeting and posting on instagram photos and messages about Charlton every bloody day, which is great....but he only scored 2 goals! Some peoples reaction to us not signing him you would have thought the bloke was our top scorer, he only played about 6 good games. Yes, I am disappointed but it isn't the end of the world.
    5 goals plus some assists

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=54547
  • Amazes me how some people think swapping Igor for Bulot would be a good deal for us!

Amazes me how some people dont have a clue. Igor was found out last season, Bulot posed more danger in the second half of the season.
    You did watch the games?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!