Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• but the Sevenoaks Cronicle are saying Bulot joined Reims on a free

To be fair .. There not the most realiable l.
  • well I don't really understand this. I mean did the new owner not do due dligence? also, wasn't he on the Board anyway so must have prior knowledge over the Watt deal. Plus, if they have fallen out, how come we are still using their training facilities this week?

do keep up, the new owner of SL was on the SL board when we "bought" Watt, we was managing director or something like that
  • Watt will be key this year and glad we got him at the 'alleged bargain price' I doubt we would be able to afford the transfer fee of someone his age and calibre. The transfer window is still open and there must be more players coming in.
  • well I don't really understand this. I mean did the new owner not do due dligence? also, wasn't he on the Board anyway so must have prior knowledge over the Watt deal. Plus, if they have fallen out, how come we are still using their training facilities this week?

do keep up, the new owner of SL was on the SL board when we "bought" Watt, we was managing director or something like that
    exactly so knew the terms of the Watt deal, knew these terms when he bought SL so why the falling out now?

exactly so knew the terms of the Watt deal, knew these terms when he bought SL so why the falling out now?

I presume SL are saying to RD, you sold Watt to Charlton at a bargain price, so we're not going to do the same with Bulot.

If true, I don't blame them in the least.

Maybe the new owner didn't want to queer the sale with RD and only made his 'dissatisfaction' clear AFTER he got control
  • edited July 2015
    When SL were owned by RD it made sense to move players within clubs as he would only be paying himself – I presume now that SL is no longer owned by RD, such a deal for a player who is valued in the millions doesn’t look so good. You could see how they might not be happy and how that may have influenced the Bulot position, as may have Reims putting in a better offer. But if the new owner was on the board, he must have known how it all worked surely as people are saying!
  • I assume then this is the Brustad guy or whatever he's called. Anyone know anything about him? Any youtube clips? is he a winger?
  • Sponsored links:

• The Brustad thing is being peddled by one twitter account with 35 followers. I don't think that one is anywhere near happening.

More likely a Belgian player joining up with the squad while we're over there.
  • they can sign today and leave tomorrow? So could be Brustad. IF it is then the same account said we are after Joey Barton
  • Possibly the anderlect striker ?
  • I am thinking a player who is a free agent who is able to 'join up with us' before the deal has been done.

Someone mentioned Craig Makail Smith on a 1 year deal. Someone like that...
  • Bournemouth have just brought in another left back .... Just saying

• Bournemouth player signing for us?.
  • Bubble said:

Bournemouth have just brought in another left back .... Just saying

for their under 21s
  • Bournemouth player signing for us?.

Ted McDougall
  • Sponsored links:

• It needs to be a centre back or left mid - that's most pressing. A striker would be nice but we have much bigger concerns.
  • I'd still like someone like Barry Bannan
  • Addicted said:

I assume then this is the Brustad guy or whatever he's called. Anyone know anything about him? Any youtube clips? is he a winger?

Right winger who can play on either flank - 1 cap for Norway - tall and apparently very quick - started career in USofA whilst a student over there - not much about him online
  • My Wolfsburg supporting mate seems to think we are signing Kevin De Bruyne,i reckon its probably him then.
  • cafc4life said:

My Wolfsburg supporting mate seems to think we are signing Kevin De Bruyne,i reckon its probably him then.

The same KDB that is meant to be joining Manchester City later this week?
  • come on callum,was just fishing.

I think it could Be Kabasele from Anderlecht,mentioned on here previously
  • Double bluffed on the bait... it was so unbelievable that I thought you were serious. ;-)
  • I know little and have heard even less
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!