Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Do not mean Powell
  • edited July 2015
    markmc68 said:

127 posts got me all excited. I'm so disappointed with all this bollox.

There's more excitement in the "air fryers" thread.
  • Chris Parkes I presume. Is it usual for him to travel on pre-season trips?
  • mart77 said:

Chris Parkes I presume. Is it usual for him to travel on pre-season trips?

That has been the case.
  • mart77 said:

He usually does yes.
  • My god, we do need some signings, and quick! If just to get a few lifers off suicide watch!!
  • edited July 2015
    Craig Mackail-Smith heard he is coming in on a 1 year deal..

• According to rumours circulating on swimming-pool-news.com , a well known and highly charismatic Belgian electronics distribution entrepreneur and football club owner living in the Antwerp area has ordered a special upgrade to his indoor en suite Olympic size pool with integrated jacuzzi following the sale of one of his football clubs plus a highly rated junior star to a nameless top Premier League club often supported by scouser people.

"Many of our very wealthy customers are opting for the shark-pool upgrade but it is usually most popular with our rich Chinese clients who enjoy the fishing benefits," said Ron Drain of Luxury Pools International.

"I cannot go into any details about the upgrade due to client confidentiality" insisted Drain, "but this is the first time that we have been asked for the entire USA women's soccer team to be recreated in swimsuits for a mosaic using swimming pool tiles."

The mysterious tycoon who is often seen wearing a grey sweater and is never afraid not to wear a tie in public, is reported to have spent over 45 billion Euros on his personal water fantasy park but has angered fans by insisting he has no more cash to splash on player investments.

• edited July 2015

Craig Mackail-Smith heard he is coming in on a 1 year deal..

Thank god for a real rumour. Dug around and can't find anything on line. Is this from within the club?

Of all the priorities I would say a striker is the last of those - unless there are serious doubts over Igors long term fitness (and / or he is off to Liege)
  • edited July 2015

mart77 said:

He usually does yes.
    What is not usual is, he's packed a pair of Adidas 2000s. #SueParkes ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Mackail smith. Yes please.
  • colin1961 said:

Just been told that there are no deals near enough for completion this week while the team are away ......

Any idea what these deals might be? Like your posts btw.

Wow, I've boosted my LOL count.

colin1961 said:

Just been told that there are no deals near enough for completion this week while the team are away ......

Any idea what these deals might be? Like your posts btw.

Wow, I've boosted my LOL count.
    You can say that again.
  • edited July 2015
    markmc68 said:

Mackail smith. Yes please.

Four years ago. Now on a downward curve and too similar to Tony Watt. If that's true he is in the frame then the Brusted rumour is doubtful or there must be something in the Igor story to Standard. Either that or his Achilles is well and truly done for him.

• colin1961 said:

This means that scarfy has been put on standby for the immanent signing that will be announced this morning.
  • colin1961 said:

No 3 mate when we went into Div 1

We are a level 2 academy and the improvement of the facilities will see us achieve level 1
  • edited July 2015
    @(null): But #Martane goes to #cafc. If it succeeds, the #Standard will seek an another Assistant to complete the staff of #Muslin(2/2) @ladh

@(null): Read in @ladh: fault agree with the Standard, Ivan #Vukomanovic shouldn't return as Assistant @IvanVukomanovic(1/2)

@d_demyttenaere: @daveydanger assistant coach. Worked with Luis Fernandez in Israel NT and with Luzon (Vukomanovic, Riga and Muslin) at Standard Liege

New assistant manager ?
  • Belgian journo seems to think that the Liege assistant manager (coach?) will be joining our coaching staff.

@d_demyttenaere: Mais #Martane se dirige vers #cafc. Si ça aboutit, le #Standard cherchera un autre adjoint pour compléter le staff de #Muslin (2/2) @ladh

@d_demyttenaere: assistant coach. Worked with Luis Fernandez in Israel NT and with Luzon (Vukomanovic, Riga and Muslin) at Standard Liege
  • This would be interesting as it shows that there is still investment being made in the club, and efforts to improve the infrastructure.
  • This would be interesting as it shows that there is still investment being made in the club, and efforts to improve the infrastructure.

And that RD seems to have dropped the 'Donald Trump' approach to hire/firing managers on a weekly monthly seasonal basis. I hope! If Luzon is getting more staff in that suggests to me there's no intent to get rid just yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• or that DM is leaving
  • or that DM is leaving

Isn't Mathew classed as first team coach ?
  • When is the rumour about the big kahuna expected, so I can tune back in after all the non-rumour bollox has dwindled?

• And that RD seems to have dropped the 'Donald Trump' approach to hire/firing managers on a weekly monthly seasonal basis. I hope! If Luzon is getting more staff in that suggests to me there's no intent to get rid just yet.

He may just be getting a spare in for when the axe falls on GLs neck, save time arranging ferries and hire cars from Belgium.
  • whats it say VG? twitter blocked at work
  • whats it say VG? twitter blocked at work

It says "Frederic Bulot to Charlton is dead. No longer training with Charlton etc. Looks matter of time before confirmed as a Reims player."
  • cafc-west said:

whats it say VG? twitter blocked at work

It says "Frederic Bulot to Charlton is dead. No longer training with Charlton etc. Looks matter of time before confirmed as a Reims player."
    Zut alors
  • to be honest if Igor has injury problems which mean him being handled carefully, as with Solly, then I'd probably take that as long as we got another decent striker in. No doubt Igor has talent but ....
  • colin1961 said:

Standard want a swap deal with Vetokele .....

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!