Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited July 2015

seeing as this is a rumours thread, id there any chance of a FECKING rumour !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our very own Colin is actually Elvis

*Genuine picture of Colin
  • Igor not going anywhere! Just stick to chatting bollox instead of total bollox
  • seeing as this is a rumours thread, id there any chance of a FECKING rumour !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bananarama have heard of one.
  • I would be amazed if he was in any shape to pass a medical.
  • I saw on Twitter someone said that Brustad deal was agreed and could be done this week
  • Dizzle said:

I saw on Twitter someone said that Brustad deal was agreed and could be done this week

The Norwegian striker ?

• Sponsored links:

• @EngancheEN: Fredrik Brustad remained on the bench all game in AIK's 4-0 win over VPS. He is expected to sign for #cafc next week

@EngancheEN: @Mattias9491 scored 2 in 10 and Charlton are willing to buy. Good for both sides
  • 127 posts got me all excited. I'm so disappointed with all this bollox.
  • played for Stetson Hatters in his youth.

proper football name.
  • colin1961 said:

26 years old
    127 games 30 goals

One in four then

• They don't like it Upptaker.
  • This thread is comedy gold. We do appear to have more than our fair share of bed wetters on this forum,
  • colin1961 said:

Kan den som är ansvarig för YT-klippet där Brustad missar friläge mot dif vara så vänlig att radera det innan Charltons scouter upptäcker?

Suggests Charrllttoon scouts are on the case?
  • Sponsored links:

• seeing as this is a rumours thread, id there any chance of a FECKING rumour !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bananarama have heard of one.
    Graham Parker's got one
  • colin1961 said:

Kan den som är ansvarig för YT-klippet där Brustad missar friläge mot dif vara så vänlig att radera det innan Charltons scouter upptäcker?

Hope they have a Rosetta Stone !
  • se9addick said:

colin1961 said:

Hope they have a Rosetta Stone !
    In the words of Mannuel from Fawlty Towers "Que?"

• Just got back from Bristol to 120+ posts, no reason to get excited, have you all been bored today.
    Didn't bump into Waggy...FACT.
  • Not a rumour but apparently Lewis McGugans proposed move to sheff Wendy fromWatford has hit the skids. He's a player I've always thought was decent
  • colin1961 said:

Just been told that there are no deals near enough for completion this week while the team are away ......

Any idea what these deals might be? Like your posts btw.

Wow, I've boosted my LOL count.
  • colin1961 said:

Just been told that there are no deals near enough for completion this week while the team are away ......

Any idea what these deals might be? Like your posts btw.

Wow, I've boosted my LOL count.
  • With RD,KM and CP all in Belgium this week deals can still be completed.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!