Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Valley11 said:

Valley11 said:

The People say that Paul Anderson has rejected our offer of a two year deal.

And there's the problem. RD won't pay the wages needed to bring in experienced Championship players, so we end up with Nego, PP and Tucudean. Mid table is the best we can ever hope for with a strategy like that.
    So what about Gudmunsson, Watt, Vetokele, Bulot and Henderson? You didn't mention them.
    Because they're not experienced Championship players - which I believe we desperately need to balance a squad that's only been added to with a German cb who has just been playing in the poor Portuguese league, a crocked youngster who played one game for Sunderland and a striker who played four games last season, scoring none.
    Well they are experienced Champ players now. I think it also suggests that actually the strategy of avoiding jaded journeymen players for fresh possibilities IS working, as evidenced by our respectable league position last season.
  • Valley11 said:

Valley11 said:

And there's the problem. RD won't pay the wages needed to bring in experienced Championship players, so we end up with Nego, PP and Tucudean. Mid table is the best we can ever hope for with a strategy like that.
    So what about Gudmunsson, Watt, Vetokele, Bulot and Henderson? You didn't mention them.
    Because they're not experienced Championship players - which I believe we desperately need to balance a squad that's only been added to with a German cb who has just been playing in the poor Portuguese league, a crocked youngster who played one game for Sunderland and a striker who played four games last season, scoring none.
    Well they are experienced Champ players now. I think it also suggests that actually the strategy of avoiding jaded journeymen players for fresh possibilities IS working, as evidenced by our respectable league position last season.
    A respectable finish but only after we got the "journeyman" henderson back and signed eagles, diarra and johnson.
  • Dont you start.
  • I must say I'm not that bothered about KAG since someone posted on this forum that he was a horrible bully at school and made a few kid's lives a misery.

But I imagine he isn't the only footballer with a small brain and an inflated ego.
  • edited July 2015

WSS said:
    Ohhh so Standard Liege want one of our players, want to be awkward as we chase one of their players and are no longer part of the network... what a shame... mwahahaha
    Maybe they got Vetokele in the divorce settlement ? We should push for weekend custody of Bulot and the CD collection.
  • New SL owner not happy with Watt fee so wont sell us Freddie B.
  • se9addick said:

WSS said:
    Ohhh so Standard Liege want one of our players, want to be awkward as we chase one of their players and are no longer part of the network... what a shame... mwahahaha
    Maybe they got Vetokele in the divorce settlement ? We should push for weekend custody of Bulot and the CD collection.
    Do we get Mrs Vetokele?
  • Valley11 said:

Gudmundsson who won't sign a new deal and Bulot who we won't pay money for?
  • se9addick said:

WSS said:
    Do we get Mrs Vetokele?
    I feel we need to study the evidence before deciding!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Igor wont sign for SL as roly does not get along with new standard leige owner over T Watt fee.
  • Valley11 said:

Gudmundsson who won't sign a new deal and Bulot who we won't pay money for?
    Easy tiger. No fat ladies yet.
  • Igor wont sign for SL as roly does not get along with new standard leige owner over T Watt fee.

Does Roland get on with anyone?

I thought that the new owner of SL was former Vice President under RD ?
  • I wonder what the Duchatelet fan club will say when these clowns get us relegated.
  • WSS said:

I wonder what the reaction on here would be if we did actually sell to them?

I'll be honest, if we got a decent fee I wouldn't mind. I know everyone said he was injured second half of last season so I'm hoping he comes back a top player, it's just that the jury is still out for me.

I'm gonna be positive and say we can get the best out of Vetokele, but just got a little nagging worry at the back of my mind
  • good rumours.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a decent rumour in sight, just shit,waffle and people losing there heads again zzzzz
  • cabbles said:

WSS said:

I'll be honest, if we got a decent fee I wouldn't mind. I know everyone said he was injured second half of last season so I'm hoping he comes back a top player, it's just that the jury is still out for me.

I'm gonna be positive and say we can get the best out of Vetokele, but just got a little nagging worry at the back of my mind
    Have to say I agree with you.
    I can understand a nagging injury affecting his form to a degree, but he was deemed fit enough to play.
    He looked pretty mediocre as the season wore on and I worry that the early season form was just a flash in the pan.

• Paul Anderson is a winger? Which side of the pitch?
  • What's a twatt fee?
    I'll get my coat...
  • cabbles said:

WSS said:

Have to say I agree with you.
    I can understand a nagging injury affecting his form to a degree, but he was deemed fit enough to play.
    He looked pretty mediocre as the season wore on and I worry that the early season form was just a flash in the pan.

By no means do I want to write him off. I would love the pre Xmas Igor back it is just that I didn't notice much difference in his movement on/off the ball once he returned to before he was injured. He looked the same, just minus the goals

I
  • Paul Anderson is a winger? Which side of the pitch?

Right winger!
  • seeing as this is a rumours thread, id there any chance of a FECKING rumour !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • As long as we invested the money I wouldn't be that upset. I've a nagging doubt about Igor.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!