Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• 13:42
    Right!

....hmmmm

Luzon....Bikey.... Bikey.... Luzon, some Argie with a funny name, goalkeeper???.....

hmmmm

ok

bye.
    13:44
  • edited July 2015
    cabbles said:

Gomez back on loan?

Why not - I'm still dinning out on looking back at my 48 lols on this thread for my response to Colin on page 148 so don't actually care about any rumours. The only reason I come on this thread is to satisfy my CL ego now
    51 now mate but mention it again in the hope of a few more

• No Bikey? No likey!

(Apologies if this joke has been posted somewhere in the previous 158 pages of drivel)

It hasn't but apology accepted anyway
  • Cant we sign Geoffrey Mujangi Bia?.
  • edited July 2015

Cant we sign Geoffrey Mujangi Bia?.

If we pay enough money, of course
  • Bob and now Guy have fallen out with Bikey... Says a lot about Bikey imo.
  • SSN yellow ticker:

"Raheem Sterling leaves hospital following Manchester City medical."

OMG, OMG, OMG....leaves hospital OMG
  • My source tells me we arse after Fabian Assman, Argentian goalkeeper playing for Independiente.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabián_Assmann

Surely Kramer is the Assman? Does this mean we're back in for Kramer??
    Surely Anil Koc is assman?
  • Macronate said:

SSN yellow ticker:

"Raheem Sterling leaves hospital following Manchester City medical."

OMG, OMG, OMG....leaves hospital OMG

And yet you're watching SSN
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw Jordan Cousins, Callum Harriott, Josh Umerah and I think Holmes Denis at bluewater this afternoon. Thought most of them would be in Belgium or is that not for a few days?
  • charltonJ said:

Saw Jordan Cousins, Callum Harriott, Josh Umerah and I think Holmes Denis at bluewater this afternoon. Thought most of them would be in Belgium or is that not for a few days?

They are leaving today. I would imagine they are getting the Eurostar from Ebbsfleet.
  • charltonJ said:

Saw Jordan Cousins, Callum Harriott, Josh Umerah and I think Holmes Denis at bluewater this afternoon. Thought most of them would be in Belgium or is that not for a few days?

Got on the train at Ebbsfleet?
  • charltonJ said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-pre-season-tour-belgium-2545820.aspx
  • Makes sense!
  • They normally name the members of the travelling squad. Wonder when that will be done? Keen to see who this mystery person is.

sadly , its a loan deal ... would have been nice to have got some of our add-ons!
  • Get Bia on loan?.
  • Sponsored links:

• I

Bit of the Bobs about this Bikey stuff. If the stuff about Wiggins is true as well it's slightly concerning that Luzon seems to be a one-track sort of manager. Players are going to act out and cause trouble every so often and it's up to the manager to deal with them. Given the size of our squad I'd rather he was trying to improve the players' attitude or ability rather than telling them to do one.

what stuff about Wiggins?
  • I

Bit of the Bobs about this Bikey stuff. If the stuff about Wiggins is true as well it's slightly concerning that Luzon seems to be a one-track sort of manager. Players are going to act out and cause trouble every so often and it's up to the manager to deal with them. Given the size of our squad I'd rather he was trying to improve the players' attitude or ability rather than telling them to do one.

Rumour that Luzon doesn't rate Wiggins and calls him "left back", instead of his name.
  • The lack of rumours is starting to worry me more than the lack of signings

I bet you're not as worried as your brother (golfie) :smile:

Wow didn't know that
  • Talal said:

charltonJ said:

On their way now.... Fox, Giant, Bauer and McShane.
    That Danish bloke needs a few more tattoos.
  • I

Rumour that Luzon doesn't rate Wiggins and calls him "left back", instead of his name.
    Is that Wiggins being forced to sit on his own? :wink:

• Talal said:

I

Don't let Luzon catch you calling him wiggins. he must only be refered to as 'the left back'.
  • edited July 2015

Talal said:

I

Don't let Luzon catch you calling him wiggins. he must only be refered to as 'the left back'.
    As in left back at the station, or is it actually a term of respect - is he in fact calling him THE left back?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!