Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Luzon said he wants to see Pigot over a few games before deciding his future .... as for Ansah fact he did not play at Welling would suggest his future lies elsewhere

Where did Luzon say that?
  • wmcf123 said:

colin1961 said:

Luzon said he wants to see Pigot over a few games before deciding his future .... as for Ansah fact he did not play at Welling would suggest his future lies elsewhere

Probably the wrong few games for the lad, there's no creativity in our midfield to supply him at the moment. He'd be fine at a decent League One team I'd say, but good luck to him here as there's a goalscorer within him and will excel at the right club.
    I hope you're right, but I don't see it
    I do. I think he'll do pretty well for someone. Maybe even us.
  • A rumours thread.... and it has resulted in whether Joe will do well for someone (anyone) if he gets a great service. You'd feckin' hope so, wouldn't you?

Has it come to this? I fear for the future of our great club.
  • Once again - 30 new posts........This must be it, the new signing is revealed!

Nope - a new gk coach, Zak Ansah might be off, and Joe Pigott (who is the epitome of a youth player who wont make it with us) may or may not be in Luzons favour.

I reckon you need 100 new posts to signify exciting transfer news on here........
  • Vincenzo said:

Wordsworth?

Yep sorry Wordsworth.
  • I agree with Luzon in that a young player can make jumps – so I would guess the ball is in his court.
  • colin1961 said:

Colin is correct on this one - cant knock him here.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/blues/13379939.Southend_United_still_in_talks_to_sign_Joe_Pigott_from_Charlton_Athletic_and_Stephen_McLaughlin_from_Nottingham_Forest/
  • colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Phil Brown said it when asked about signing him
    Thanks Colin.
  • A rumours thread.... and it has resulted in whether Joe will do well for someone (anyone) if he gets a great service. You'd feckin' hope so, wouldn't you?

Has it come to this? I fear for the future of our great club.

I fear for the future of this great thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Middlesboro set to sign Christian Stuani from Espanyol 3 million Euros.Great signing,should score goals in this league,
  • Where do Boro get all their money from and still stay within FFP?

They get smaller crowds (or at least comparable) to us, they have been out of the prem for a good while now as well.

Nuts.
  • 227 posts and a rumour about an Argentinian goalkeeper. Only on charlton life.
  • Football rumours (I know, but we're desperate) has this....

15 Jul 2015 09:18:14
    After not being able to agree a deal with Standard Liege for Jeff Louis, Charlton have made an approach for fellow Pro League star Neeskens Kebano.
  • edited July 2015
    "Yep sorry Wordsworth."

He wandered lonely as a cloud,
    That floats on high over Valley and Hills,
    Where all at once he saw a crowd,
    Watching; Tony Watt Watt Watt.

• So, anything?

Ok
  • McShane was there. Headed it late in the clip. I think Joe's new nickname is quite cool - Joe McShane....could've been a decent cricketer you know!
  • Charlton to land Bolton goalkeeping coach
    Wednesday, 15 July 2015

By Richard Cawley
    LEE Turner is set for a return to South London - as Charlton's new goalkeeping coach.

Turner was brought into Dougie Freedman's backroom team at Crystal Palace and followed the Scot to Bolton in December 2012.

But the South London Press has been told that Turner will join the Addicks, replacing Ben Roberts.

Roberts has joined Brighton as goalkeeping coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton to land Bolton goalkeeping coach
    Wednesday, 15 July 2015

By Richard Cawley
    LEE Turner is set for a return to South London - as Charlton's new goalkeeping coach.

Turner was brought into Dougie Freedman's backroom team at Crystal Palace and followed the Scot to Bolton in December 2012.

But the South London Press has been told that Turner will join the Addicks, replacing Ben Roberts.

Roberts has joined Brighton as goalkeeping coach.

Good local lad is Lee. Nice guy. pleased for him
  • Probably more b/s, but someone on facebook has posted this:-

''Zakary Bergdich is a Moroccan international who plays for Valladolid atm although he was actually born in France. He's coming to Charlton on Monday for the day so I'm guessing it's a medical''

He's a left back that was on loan at Genoa last season.

• Essex_Al said:

Probably more b/s, but someone on facebook has posted this:-

''Zakary Bergdich is a Moroccan international who plays for Valladolid atm although he was actually born in France. He's coming to Charlton on Monday for the day so I'm guessing it's a medical''

He's a left back that was on loan at Genoa last season.

Well we've signed plenty of Belgians so it's about bloody time that Moroccan arrived. He's well late.
    Zakary probably arrived from Morocco via Libya, caught a "ferry" and waited for his time to board a lorry at Calais. He has no right to jump the queue at Calais just because he is a professional footballer
  • For those too lazy to search the web

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUe0I4QS-w

• He does look like he can hurt people.
  • Well I'll be hurt if he ends up not signing.
  • Zakarya Bergdich
    Personal information
    Date of birth 7 January 1989 (age 26)
    Place of birth Compiègne, France
    Height 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
    Playing position Left back
    Club information
    Current team
    Genoa (on loan from Valladolid)
    Number 18
    Youth career
    2004–2007 Strasbourg