Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited July 2015
    If we assume all the financial dealings are kosher, or at least comprehensible and measureable, and we are moving towards cutting losses and living more within our means, then not going mad with signings makes some kind of sense.
    There is the issue of the deadwood like PP, Reza even Bikey and one or two others on contracts to resolve.
    I actually agree if we are following a good housekeeping approach that we should not rush out and sign players willy nilly. For that reason I am ambivalent regarding Bulot for example.
    Now I know the refrain is you have to buy for promotion, but I am not so sure. We have the next Alex Ferguson in charge according to Katrien, he likes to win doesn't like to lose, and we have a squad even now that Luzon ought to get into the playoffs by using young players well, adjusting Diarra, mending fences with Bikey, and coaching Wiggins and Harriott properly.
    If we sell then the choice is to pay down the debt, or to use that money to re-invest, but not having a plethora of signings, from my perspective at least, is no excuse for Luzon failing to get us into the playoffs.
    The only risk spending I would like to see is the training ground development.
    On the other hand if Roland wants to dig into his rather long pockets to treat us all, then that will be his call.
  • Roland wont spend out Big on players.
  • He simon only a loan, his wages covered by the players already left the club.keamer no deal?.Gomez money being saved for debt.
  • Esperanto is on the way.
  • Colin is trying to say Roland is spending £3m on simon.
  • edited July 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't believe we've signed Keamer.

Hope he's a bloody Defender!!
  • edited July 2015
  • Yes Bulot deal dead another reason Roland not spending out.
  • edited July 2015

If this means that Roland isn't going to be dicked around re Delort then good.

• colin1961 said:

Won't he have we not agreed 3 mill deal for Simon Crouch ??
    Plus Keamer would have put us back 5 mill

Ah yes, those 2 well known players.

• SL fans was not happy with Roland, we are 46 matches from the top league in this country but we need quality not loans.
  • If he is bidding 3m for Simon, how much does that make Trevor worth?
  • Sponsored links:

• SWING YOUR PANTS
  • seth plum said:

If this means that Roland isn't going to be dicked around re Delort then good.

Can't see how Roland can get 'dicked' around re Delort when Delort has 'dicked' up his career in English football. In fact, Delort should be re-christened Dick Delort.

Unbelievable isn't it? What a massive statement of intent by the club.

To sign a player of that quality is a real coup for the club.

Keamer Naan
  • cafc4life said:

Can't believe we've signed Keamer.

Keamer Naan
    His brother Kashmeri was a great player but his career has gone a bit flat!
  • Palace getting Cabaye and Wet Spam getting Ogbonna. Both unbelievably good signings.
  • Looks like the Bulot deal is off, anyone still got Delort's dad on twitter?
  • Shay Given signed for Stoke
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!