Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Macronate said:

over 130 new posts and I discover that Bulot is signing for a French team if Delort's dad lets him, South Yorkshire is a violent shithole and we've put a bid in for Peter Crouch's brother.

Source ?
  • Macronate said:

over 130 new posts and I discover that Bulot is signing for a French team if Delort's dad lets him, South Yorkshire is a violent shithole and we've put a bid in for Peter Crouch's brother.

Source ?
    what?
  • Macronate said:

Source ?
    Red please!
  • Off to Belgium after the wings, signings going straight to training camp rather than to London
  • colin1961 said:

Via welling as they are all playing a part this afternoon

They are not all playing a part though Colin. Jackson, Moussa are injured. I doubt if Vetokele will play much of a part. What do you think of our squad Colin, it looks like relegation material to me. A back line of Solly, Baeur, Lennon and Fox. That is going to put the shits up Charlie Austin and co.
  • And you believed that? Blackstock is barely worth a fiver let alone nearly 2 mil.
  • I'd like Blackstock but it's from Football Rumours so it's a load of nonsense.
  • colin1961 said:

From FR

10 Jul 2015 19:53:00
    Here's some stuff on Charlton.

On the ins they are looking at Dexter Blackstock for £1.8M, and they are also looking at Mehdi Abeid on a loan deal.

On the outs, Callum Harriot is attracting a lot of interest from Bradford, Crawley, Notts County, Oldham, Port Vale, Scunthorpe and Shrewsbury all looking at him on loan.
    Tareiq Holmes-Dennis is being looked at by Cheltenham, Eastleigh, Gateshead, Kidderminster and Woking on loan.

Do you really believe this rubbish on FR. Ninety five per cent is crap.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

colin1961 said:

Via welling as they are all playing a part this afternoon

They are not all playing a part though Colin. Jackson, Moussa are injured. I doubt if Vetokele will play much of a part. What do you think of our squad Colin, it looks like relegation material to me. A back line of Solly, Baeur, Lennon and Fox. That is going to put the shits up Charlie Austin and co.
    What about a backline of Solly, Bikey, Bauer and Wiggins, which is only one player removed from last seasons unbeaten backline in the first half a dozen games? Because if you are going to comment on players here at the moment, you need to include those that are actually still here
  • Yes but Bikey is out of favour and will not feature. They are also getting rid of Wiggins and Bikey if they get the right offer. For arguments sake what if Baeur gets injured today we have got nothing in reserve.
  • Solly, Bauer, Diarra, Wiggins/Fox.
  • I can only think that it's the paucity of any(more?) quality sigings to date that is making us all so desperate to get Bulot over the line.
    That and the fear that JBG will be prised away from us before the end of August.
    I don't care what the laid-back wait-and-see brigade say, I'd really like some good news right now
  • colin1961 said:

From FR

10 Jul 2015 19:53:00
    Here's some stuff on Charlton.

On the ins they are looking at Dexter Blackstock for £1.8M, and they are also looking at Mehdi Abeid on a loan deal.

On the outs, Callum Harriot is attracting a lot of interest from Bradford, Crawley, Notts County, Oldham, Port Vale, Scunthorpe and Shrewsbury all looking at him on loan.
    Tareiq Holmes-Dennis is being looked at by Cheltenham, Eastleigh, Gateshead, Kidderminster and Woking on loan.

Cheers mate
  • The squad is paper thin again. Decent first 11 and nothing behind it. Of those who are due to stay,Jackson and Vetokele not fit and unlikely to be able to play every game.
    Looks like a rerun of this time last year.
  • Cant even see a decent 11, but would be amazed if they don't add significantly
  • The season starts, in 4 weeks.
  • colin1961 said:

Disagree ... Thought we looked pretty decent and if add the missing players to the 11 we got a decent squad of 18 ....and with the 3/4 permanent signings and two loans it will look very competative

I love and admire you Colin, your positivity in the face of adversity is outstanding.
  • colin1961 said:

Disagree ... Thought we looked pretty decent and if add the missing players to the 11 we got a decent squad of 18 ....and with the 3/4 permanent signings and two loans it will look very competative

I like a positive outlook but let's not forget who we have just played, no insult to Welling but QPR, Derby, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Fulham etc etc they ain't......get my drift ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Vincenzo said:

Well, we managed to beat moneybags QPR 2 years ago with this side:

Thuram-Ulien; Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison, Dervite; Poyet, Cousins, Jackson, Green (Ajdarević 64) ; Ghoochannejhad (Tudgay 64), Church (Harriott 89).

Anyone think we'll have a weaker side at the start of the season?

If so, I've got some land I'd like to sell you.

No but I'd take Morrison, Dervite and Poyet. That version of Wilson would also be useful
  • colin's right here, add in the missing players today and that a good core of 17/18, 3 or 4 quality additions and we'll be fine

Agreed, the key to us having a good season is adding 3 or 4 more quality players and keeping the core of the squad injury free. We need a settled team/ squad
  • well, if the 2nd half today is anything to go by we are in deep s**t. With JJ & Moussa still not fit from last season so cant count on them in 4 weeks time and with Bikey obviously going then if we don't sign Bulot we have a very thin squad. If we then lose Wiggins & JBG then we have no hope - I cant see us signing the 8 or 9 players we need during the next month.
  • Bulot posted on instagram about on his way to a new era :-( bye bye bulot
  • Bulot posted on instagram about on his way to a new era :-( bye bye bulot

At least that wraps this total mess up, I liked Bulot but if it means we actually work on other targets ( Seeing as we seem incapable of chasing more than 1 at a time ) then it's good news.
  • colin1961 said:

Bless you Colin. You are a special kind of person.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!