Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• It's Roland's club but bloody hell please spend the money raised from the sale of a youth player, on the squad.
    That cash should give us a chance at the play offs. The signings so far look like punts IMO.
  • Our dealings so far confirm to me that we are not looking at challenging for promotion. Which I find a little depressing. You just know come deadline day we'll be linked with a few which won't go through and we'll be left hoping for the loan window to open to fill gaps. And then come January we'll sign some network players.

Network players ? Now Standard are out the standard ( no pun) of players available to us won't be good enough. If that's the plan we'll be playing Millwall the year after this.

• Our dealings so far confirm to me that we are not looking at challenging for promotion. Which I find a little depressing. You just know come deadline day we'll be linked with a few which won't go through and we'll be left hoping for the loan window to open to fill gaps. And then come January we'll sign some network players.

Network players ? Now Standard are out the standard ( no pun) of players available to us won't be good enough. If that's the plan we'll be playing Millwall the year after this.

It would be nice to think our basket is where Duchatelet puts all his eggs now.
  • Talking about Millwall, I checked their site earlier and they are even more depressed than we are. No decent signings apart from Tony Craig, who I think is pony. At least we have a few through the door.
  • colin1961 said:

Our dealings so far confirm to me that we are not looking at challenging for promotion. Which I find a little depressing. You just know come deadline day we'll be linked with a few which won't go through and we'll be left hoping for the loan window to open to fill gaps. And then come January we'll sign some network players.

Talking bollocks again have any of the three we brought come from network club ...... and the next 3/4 players who join won't be either

What ?

• Need 5 signings in time for the start of the season (so really by re end of July to give them a couple of games with the team before QPR....

1 x CB with champ experience
    1 x CM playmaker
    1 x Left mid (assuming Bulot doesn't happen)
    1 x back up RB
    1 x back up Right mid
  • Need 5 signings in time for the start of the season (so really by re end of July to give them a couple of games with the team before QPR....

1 x CB with champ experience
    1 x CM playmaker
    1 x Left mid (assuming Bulot doesn't happen)
    1 x back up RB
    1 x back up Right mid

And that assumes no first team players are sold and still leaves us with only 3 senior strikers.

Still fairly early but I was hoping we'd have a couple more signings by now.
  • Need at least 2 CB's. With Bikey out of favour we have Bauer with any first team experience and Diarra who can play there but not as a regular. All in my opinion of course.
  • Wednesday have signed Alex Lopez from Celta Vigo.

Genuinely never even heard of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Every window we get fed Bullshit this players signing that players signing feel us fans are being taken for mugs

5ft 9. Shit.
    lol Right.

• edited July 2015
    colin1961 said:

Our dealings so far confirm to me that we are not looking at challenging for promotion. Which I find a little depressing. You just know come deadline day we'll be linked with a few which won't go through and we'll be left hoping for the loan window to open to fill gaps. And then come January we'll sign some network players.

Talking bollocks again have any of the three we brought come from network club ...... and the next 3/4 players who join won't be either

Colin's had one too many sherries.
    Ross Wallace from Burnley too.

Now trying to get Patrick Bamford.

Errr ok. Thanks once again.

Nuuuuuuurrrrrssse!

Genuinely never even heard of him.
    me neither

You seem too, big effort went into that double pic, fair play.

• To be fair I hadn't heard of any of our signings. Pigs will be right up there this season unfortunately
  • Sponsored links:

He's back!

Must be a signing(s)...

Made my night that.
  • Ross Wallace aint great. Not played much football the last two years.
  • To be fair I hadn't heard of any of our signings. Pigs will be right up there this season unfortunately

Sheff Utd?

He's back!

Must be a signing(s)...

Made my night that.
    I never went away.

Operation Pig should keep an eye on his owners, things may turn fishy .....and that's from some one really ITK
  • colin1961 said:

Colin's had one too many sherries.
    So he's had one then?

*Insert English and proper punctuation here*
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!