Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• No I didn't. I was addressing the lack of numbers. Only the numbers. Not the quality, or where we'll finish. Blackpool managed to go from having six players in total to an actual squad. There is no chance we will not be seeing more new players, none whatsoever. I don't know how good or bad they will be... but they will be here in time. And that's all I meant.
  • Any rumours where Nego, Reza, Polish Pete & George may end up, or will they be at Welling
  • sam3110 said:

So far the first XI for welling is:

Henderson
    Solly Bikey Bauer Wiggins
    JBG Jackson Diarra Cousins
    Vetokele Watt

Pope, Dmitrovic, Fox, Lennon, Holmes-Dennis, Makienok, Moussa, Ba, Ahearne-Grant, Pigott, Ansah and maybe Harriott available for the bench. Anyone missing? Hope we have a few trialists training with us at the moment!

What about El Hadji .Surely he will be challenging for a first team place !!!
  • Any rumours where Nego, Reza, Polish Pete & George may end up, or will they be at Welling

George is still on loan at Steaua for all of next season

• Breaking news... Transfer window open until early September... Players and agents with best negotiating positions are in no rush... Expect an offer from a lesser PL team to come in for either JC or JBG or both in the latter part of August... By when we should find the season already underway and ripe for some early disruption....This ain't exactly a buyer's market for the likes of Charlton... Despite the fact we'd like to have new decent players actually do some pre-season training with us!

Meanwhile, back to some rumours?

Not good enough for Welling...
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Diarra will be playing C B also. Think Igor has played wide before. So perhaps he may play on the left.
  • sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Vetokele Watt

Pope, Dmitrovic, Fox, Lennon, Holmes-Dennis, Makienok, Moussa, Ba, Ahearne-Grant, Pigott, Ansah and maybe Harriott available for the bench. Anyone missing? Hope we have a few trialists training with us at the moment!

Jackson in the middle? Cousins on the left? No, no, no!!!
  • I'm exactly where you are you with this @dickplumb
  • Rossman92 said:

Rossman92 said:

Joey barton? ?

No.....just....no! Rather shave my ball bag with a rusty razor
    Il do the same, no shaving cream either
    Use VEET.
    A rusty razor or super glue are the only ways to go. VEET isn't quite manly enough for me
    Wait until you feel the chemical burn on your ball bag...
  • edited July 2015
    Hendo is a bit of a chubster with pencil legs isn't he?
  • Moussa
    sam3110 said:

No one to play on the left other than Cousins if Harriott leaves and Bulot doesn't sign in time, maybe Ba and Jackson, with Diarra and Bauer at the back?

Moussa left wing if fit for Welling?
  • Burnley have agreed a fee to sign Vossen
  • Greenie said:

dickplumb said:

I am not panicking, nor am I saying that no new signings will come in. I am well aware of the time frame left. I am commenting more on the quality of signings as well as the number. RD could well shock me with the next five signings being top notch.The current signings consist of a Frenchman who didn't make it at Sunderland and has hardly played a game for a while. Plus he is coming back from a serious injury. A German playing in an inferior league in Portugal untested in the Championship and a Huge Dane who didn't make it in Italy. These are hardly ringing endorsements. All the above mentioned players might well turn out to be brilliant and I will be over the moon if they are.

Alternatively:

-a midfielder from a Premier League club who most fans thought has potential to be a Premier League player but needed a fresh start away from Sunderland.
    -a defender who's mixed it in the top tier of Portuguese football, regularly facing Champions League standard opposition in the process (Porto, Benfica, Sporting, Braga)
    -a striker who has a 1 in 2 scoring record in Denmark's top tier - a better ratio than Igor had from his time at Copenhagen.
    Yep - its all about the content of ones glass.
    well I'm drinking from Callum's glass

• Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Vetokele Watt

He in there just after Moussa
  • Dazzler21 said:

Hendo is an absolute unit actually.

• sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Vetokele Watt

Will El Hadji Ba be in contension? I see him as the next Moussa already... I hope he'll do really well, but ultimately after the following I doubt it...

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2011–2013 Le Havre 13 (1)
    2013–2015 Sunderland 1 (0)
    2014–2015 → Bastia (loan) 7 (0)
    2015 → Bastia B (loan) 3 (0)
    2015– Charlton Athletic 0 (0
  • Wasn't Bastia Alex Song's first club?
  • edited July 2015
    Does the pledge still stand if Cousins is an Aston Villa player by the time the mark is reached? ;-)
  • Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Vetokele Watt

Will El Hadji Ba be in contension? I see him as the next Moussa already... I hope he'll do really well, but ultimately after the following I doubt it...

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2011–2013 Le Havre 13 (1)
    2013–2015 Sunderland 1 (0)
    2014–2015 → Bastia (loan) 7 (0)
    2015 → Bastia B (loan) 3 (0)
    2015– Charlton Athletic 0 (0
    Hasn't the useless bastard managed a game or scored a goal for us yet ?

I know, right?

What a waste of money.
  • Swisdom said:

Dazzler21 said:

Tickets Delivered!

Hendo is an absolute unit actually.
    So was Andy Reid til he lost some weight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!