Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Not an ounce of fat on Hendo at the sponsors dinner. He's a very intimidating figure actually

• Josh Maceachran joining Brentford according to Sky.
  • One-time Charlton target, Dutch striker Michiel Kramer, is on his way to Baniyas in the UAE.

Read more: http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/Charlton-Athletic-Sheffield-Wednesday-target/story-26841185-detail/story.html#ixzz3f7QPMrk2
    Follow us: @7OaksChronicle on Twitter | sevenoakschronicle on Facebook
  • dickplumb said:

I am not panicking, nor am I saying that no new signings will come in. I am well aware of the time frame left. I am commenting more on the quality of signings as well as the number. RD could well shock me with the next five signings being top notch.The current signings consist of a Frenchman who didn't make it at Sunderland and has hardly played a game for a while. Plus he is coming back from a serious injury. A German playing in an inferior league in Portugal untested in the Championship and a Huge Dane who didn't make it in Italy. These are hardly ringing endorsements. All the above mentioned players might well turn out to be brilliant and I will be over the moon if they are.

This is the right answer.
  • Quite frankly if Kramer wants to waste his time playing in the UAE, I wouldn't want him at Charlton anyway.

In the words of Alan Partridge, "money talks and nonsense walks" aha!
  • Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate

Uh oh. The source!
  • DeeBee said:

Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate

Uh oh. The source!
    100% ITK
  • Dazzler21 said:

Swisdom said:

Dazzler21 said:

Tickets Delivered!

Hendo is a bit of a chubster with pencil legs isn't he?
    Hendo is an absolute unit actually.
    So was Andy Reid til he lost some weight.
    Any Reid lost weight and it just revealed more weight. The man can never not be chubby
    Fat peter garland .... He's just a fat peter garland (etc)
  • DeeBee said:

Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate

Uh oh. The source!
    Then I was WRONG in trusting who I heard it from, :-) Obviously went hunting for the all the riches UAE has to offer and we don't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sush yanntheman
  • Quite frankly if Kramer wants to waste his time playing in the UAE, I wouldn't want him at Charlton anyway.

In the words of Alan Partridge, "money talks and nonsense walks" aha!
    In the words of Alan Partridge "What's this Lyn?"

"It's Black Beauty Alan"

"It's Brilliant"
  • Chelmsford Town ?
  • edited July 2015

Chelmsford Town ?

Oi! Chelmsford City if you don't mind!
  • I have nothing to add to anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

Chelmsford Town ?

Oi! Chelmsford City if you don't mind!
    Could of been Crawley town CTFC
  • scidbox said:

I have nothing to add to anything.

All i can add is nipples.
    Chilly Titties FC?

• scidbox said:

Chilly Titties FC?

um, no... nipples.
  • oh for god sake someone give us a rumour...or hit me between the eyes with a hammer
  • scidbox said:

Chilly Titties FC?

um, no... nipples.
    You say this like I'm a rambling loon while you saying nipples is a perfectly logical addition to a football rumours thread.

• The Original False 9 ‏@TransferLine365 5h5 hours ago
    #cafc are waiting on completion of Callum Harriott's transfer to #wafc before joining the race for #swfc and Bursaspor target Marco Matias.
  • dickplumb said:

oh for god sake someone give us a rumour...or hit me between the eyes with a hammer

There are going to be three players coming in from Bournemouth. Oops.
    Dick !!!

You were meant to keep that info to yourself !

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!