Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• I'm not all happy clappy about Bulot as the rest of you are. He is invisible most of the time and only stood out in a few games.

He'd strengthen the squad but we really shouldn't pay excessive amounts for him

unbelievable Jeff

• I'm not all happy clappy about Bulot as the rest of you are. He is invisible most of the time and only stood out in a few games.

He'd strengthen the squad but we really shouldn't pay excessive amounts for him

I completely disagree. If Bulot had played like he did post-ACON for the entire season (and JBG hadn't been around) he'd have been a very strong contender for POTS. If he stays consistent he could be every bit as good as Gudmundson. And if that means paying him JBG-level money, then it's worth it for me.
  • edited July 2015
    Was going to suggest that the shirt Henderson is wearing is Bikey's , but then again it would be like a tent on hendo if it was!
  • watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

I don't think Henderson is impressed!
  • Sponsored links:

• And another
  • watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

That's Bulots bog roll, he always keeps one on him...
    Fumbluff said:

watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

Incase contract talks hit the skids?

Fumbluff said:

watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

that is a shit pun.

Fumbluff said:

When Bulot strikes the ball he always makes sure there's good follow through
  • been linked today with Paul Anderson, free agent, who last played for Ipswich.
  • edited July 2015

been linked today with Paul Anderson, free agent, who last played for Ipswich.

I remember mentioning Paul Anderson when he was first released by Ipswich... Reckon he'd be a perfect signing for us, upgrade on Lawrie Wilson @ Right-Midfield

Here's the Official Rumour link: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/07/birmingham-charlton-and-wigan-battle-for-paul-anderson/
  • been linked today with Paul Anderson, free agent, who last played for Ipswich.

Would certainly add to the strength of the squad even if he wouldn't always be in the 1st 11.

• can he cover RB?
  • Sponsored links:

• Pedro45 said:

I think it's disgraceful the way that we allow fire extinguishers to prop open doors - don't they know that it will invalidate the insurance policy if the training ground burns down!!!! #rolandout!

Good spot! that is very bad form indeed.

don't you know we're riding on the Marrakech express .. they're taking me to Marrakech .. CSN
  • edited July 2015
    I have always really liked him - very tricky and nice and direct. Seem to recall him tearing us a new one as a left midfielder.

Would be hugely impressed if we got him. Hugely.

Quote from Wikipedia - apparently he was their highest assist maker last season and

" On 19 May 2015 Ipswich Town fans created a petition for Anderson to be re-signed by the club. [24]"

• Always liked Anderson and he would add Championship experience. Really hope we get him.
  • Anderson paid for a Ipswich fan's ceiling after the fan punched it after Anderson scored a goal in the play-offs!

He's linked with Birmingham and Wigan, northern player so you'd probably expect him to join them rather than us.
  • Anderson paid for a Ipswich fan's ceiling after the fan punched it after Anderson scored a goal in the play-offs!

He's linked with Birmingham and Wigan, northern player so you'd probably expect him to join them rather than us.

I can't see 3rd division football being attractive, and I'd have thought we'd be more attractive than Birmingham (with all their off field issues) though they do have a well respected manager
  • Fumbluff said:

And why is there a half drunk pint on the table?
  • Hope there's no Health and Safety bods looking in!

Propping up the door with a fire extinguisher, tut tut!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!