Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• sammy391 said:

The word on the street says that Thursday might be an interesting day...

Any more than that?
    depends on whether you are interested in signings.
    No, only far fetched rumours and talk about health and safety please
    That's what I thought, so I will say no more.
    Stop this bollocks. I have had enough of this 'source' stuff. I understand people not wanting to name where info has come from - that's fair enough.

But just say in simple terms - are we signing (or expecting to sign someone) on Thursday? Yes or no. And who are they.

We can then wait and see how accurate this is (whilst we wait for the Bournemouth 3 to arrive along with Kramer).
    You have to be really dim if you can't see that Henrythcat is hinting that we are expecting to sign someone on Thursday
    My point being that rather than giving all these little hints just come right out and say "we are signing Bulot" or "we are signing Paul Anderson" this Thursday. It can't be that hard.
  • edited July 2015
    According to the SLP there will be no new signings this week

• sammy391 said:

Any more than that?
    Stop this bollocks. I have had enough of this 'source' stuff. I understand people not wanting to name where info has come from - that's fair enough.

But just say in simple terms - are we signing (or expecting to sign someone) on Thursday? Yes or no. And who are they.

We can then wait and see how accurate this is (whilst we wait for the Bournemouth 3 to arrive along with Kramer).
    You have to be really dim if you can't see that Henrythcat is hinting that we are expecting to sign someone on Thursday
    My point being that rather than giving all these little hints just come right out and say "we are signing Bulot" or "we are signing Paul Anderson" this Thursday. It can't be that hard.
    Cos then the person that told him won't tell him anything again..
  • shirty5 said:

Stoopid Local Paper - burst my bubble why don't you

• shirty5 said:

Thursday it is then!! :confused:
  • PL54 said:

Fumbluff said:

watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

That's Bulots bog roll, he always keeps one on him...
    And why is there a half drunk pint on the table?

I think it's half not drunk
  • shirty5 said:

Because we always run through player transfers with SLP first.
    "Is that the south london press?"
    "Yes , how can i help?"
    " it's Katrien, can you please tell our fans that their will be no transfers in this week, but we might be taking a punt on a few next week, thanks"
  • On past experience, the above reconstruction seems pretty accurate.
  • sammy391 said:

Any more than that?

That is exactly it. But I have no idea who. And it was "hoping to" rather than "will be".
  • cfgs said:

sammy391 said:

Any more than that?

Ah but he hasn't said which Thursday.
    Or which street
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:

sammy391 said:

Any more than that?

That is exactly it. But I have no idea who. And it was "hoping to" rather than "will be".
    Ah. Bullshit Street.
    This is what I don't get about this thread and the site in general. It's a RUMOURS thread, yet people need to snipe when people post something that they've heard. This sniping adds nothing to this discussion forum and I can't help but think we too often have people 'trolling' for a response.

• Anderson paid for a Ipswich fan's ceiling after the fan punched it after Anderson scored a goal in the play-offs!

He's linked with Birmingham and Wigan, northern player so you'd probably expect him to join them rather than us.

Not necessarily - he's settled in the Ipswich area. Doesn't want to move at all if possible. Charlton is much more commutable than Brum
  • Rumours on Twitter that we are after Striker Fredrik Brustad from AIK in Norway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrik_Brustad
  • Rumours on Twitter that we are after Striker Fredrik Brustad from AIK in Norway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrik_Brustad

A real rumour

• edited July 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_68pnUF5dQ

Looks like he can play on both wings.

4th top scorer in Portugal last season (only four goals less than Jackson Martinez who's on the brink of joining Atletico Madrid...). He got 17 goals from the wing.
  • I imagine Charlie George took Killer on tour of the local pubs and clubs as soon as the photo was taken!
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33351759

Not a rumour, but Sammy Ameobi has signed a new contract with Newcastle then immediately gone out on loan to Cardiff for the season, a good signing for them.

Why would Newcastle give him a new contract then send him out, he's not a 18/19 year old, but 23, so is unlikely to get much better now, and if they think he's still worth a place in the Newcastle team, why send him out for the whole season?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_68pnUF5dQ

4th top scorer in Portugal last season (only four goals less than Jackson Martinez who's on the brink of joining Atletico Madrid...). He got 17 goals from the wing.
    Would be very surprised. Think this might be a FM Fantasist spreading this
  • Ps. @henrythecat is someone who has been on here from Day 1, and I know is worth listening to. Keep on my feline friend!

Will he be changing his name to bobbietherobin or kevintheknight soon?
  • Finally, a completely unheard of foreigner, that's a rumour!
  • Swisdom said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_68pnUF5dQ

Would be very surprised. Think this might be a FM Fantasist spreading this
    Has 24 followers and has only ever posted...er....1 tweet...! Won't be holding my breath!
  • Sue Parkes has said that her Husband has never heard of Marco Matias.
  • Been out tonight and I have been drinking and unusually for me I am pissed, not a rumour but a fact. Anyway I met my Reading supporting friend and he says Reading are going for it big time next season.
  • Yeah, they have made some absolutely amazing signings
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!