Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• DeeBee said:

cafc4life said:

Would be perfect for us as a back up and our new Goalkeeper coach

And how do you know he'd be a good goalkeeper coach?
    The fact hes played at the top level consistantly for years,internationally and in european competition.surely its a no brainer you'd even ask that
  • Strip back and withdraw any hate we may have towards em.

Make no mistake, Palace are building a decent team, made all the more painful by being orchestrated by a bloke who was so woefully dogshit for us. I expect them to have a decent season. Zaha, Jedinak, Cabaye, Bolasie, Puncheon, Austin looks a tasty set up
  • Our old player Eggert Jonsson has joined Fleetwood, well he played a few minutes for us!!!
  • Likewise Bobby Moore and Charlton were great players but couldn't do it as managers.
  • Strip back and withdraw any hate we may have towards em.

Make no mistake, Palace are building a decent team, made all the more painful by being orchestrated by a bloke who was so woefully dogshit for us. I expect them to have a decent season. Zaha, Jedinak, Cabaye, Bolasie, Puncheon, Austin looks a tasty set up

Thing is - much as most on here hate Pardew - and he did a poor job for us that few would dispute. That was very nearly 10 years ago. He's since been forced to learn (especially at Newcastle) and Palace now have a manager with a lot more experience...making him an even more (but knowledgeable) arrogant git!
  • cafc-west said:

Strip back and withdraw any hate we may have towards em.

Thing is - much as most on here hate Pardew - and he did a poor job for us that few would dispute. That was very nearly 10 years ago. He's since been forced to learn (especially at Newcastle) and Palace now have a manager with a lot more experience...making him an even more (but knowledgeable) arrogant git!
    Cabaye supposedly being offered £100,000 a week by the Nigels. Sounds like Pardwash all over, but on a grand scale. Hopefully the implosion will be equally spectacular!
  • iaitch said:

Our old player Eggert Jonsson has joined Fleetwood, well he played a few minutes for us!!!

And what a memorable few minutes they were...
  • cafc-west said:

Cabaye supposedly being offered £100,000 a week by the Nigels. Sounds like Pardwash all over, but on a grand scale. Hopefully the implosion will be equally spectacular!
    If that's true then I am suddenly very excited about this transfer
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:

Pards is the new Arry.
  • Great signing for them....for ffffff. If he is on 100k a week though, surely that is the start of a very dangerous slippery slope.
  • edited July 2015
    Fiiiiiish said:

Great signing for them....for ffffff. If he is on 100k a week though, surely that is the start of a very dangerous slippery slope.

Hopefully after bignose has finished with them, the Mark Goldberg era will look like a golden age!
  • With the new TV money they will be fine with those wages, they don't seem dumb enough to not have some sort of relegation drop/release clause to get rid of him at the moment. It's a pretty incredible signing by them.
  • Why is he available for 10 mill to someone like Palace? Went to PSG, what... 18 months ago? for a big price and with a big reputation- why is he so (relatively) cheap now?
  • Well we could talk about Bulot non stop until something else happens in two weeks time. At least it is actual talk about football which is a rarity in this thread.
  • edited July 2015
    bloody hell, Palace spending £10m & £100k a week on very good players - depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

bloody hell, Palace spending £10m & £100k a week on very good players - depressing.

Whilst I like him as a player he obviously isn't that good or he wouldn't be going there.
  • cfgs said:

se9addick said:

Whilst I like him as a player he obviously isn't that good or he wouldn't be going there.
    Not sure it's that obvious.
  • cblock said:

Any Charlton rumours?

As I never venture over to Palace "rumours" got no prob with rumours on here about how them and big nose could screw it all up - Would be great
  • So I heard that someone heard that we might be signing someone tomorrow but we might not, if we do that person might actually be Bulot or it could be someone else entirely. Or something.

You're welcome. :smiley:
  • We haven't actually added to the squad yet, have we.
    We've brought in a replacement for Buyens, and another for TBH and another for Church.
    At face value only 1 is a step up in quality.
    Are we waiting for more departures before we recruit?
    Must Harriott go before Bulot signs?

Yeh, I know, I'm another negative misery and It's only 8th July.
    I want my statement of intent godammit!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!