Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• PL54 said:

Fumbluff said:

watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

That's Bulots bog roll, he always keeps one on him...
    And why is there a half drunk pint on the table?
    That's Hender's sample for the random drug test.

• PL54 said:

Fumbluff said:

watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

That's Bulots bog roll, he always keeps one on him...
    And why is there a half drunk pint on the table?
    That's Hender's sample for the random drug test.

Well, either Mrs Hendo is kept very satisfied or there's something very, very wrong with Hendo's pee judging by the colour in that glass!! :blush:
  • edited July 2015
  • Shay Given signing for Boro, great signing even at 39
  • edited July 2015

Ps. @henrythecat is someone who has been on here from Day 1, and I know is worth listening to. Keep on my feline friend!

Fair enough. For what its worth then, I will predict that what is being hinted at is that Harriott will leave and Bulot will join on Thursday.
  • I think it's disgraceful the way that we allow fire extinguishers to prop open doors - don't they know that it will invalidate the insurance policy if the training ground burns down!!!! #rolandout!

Dont tell me you want to fire him !
  • Damien Duff has signed for Shamrock Rovers.
  • dickplumb said:

Sue Parkes has said that her Husband has never heard of Marco Matias.

...yet.
  • Granpa said:

I think it's disgraceful the way that we allow fire extinguishers to prop open doors - don't they know that it will invalidate the insurance policy if the training ground burns down!!!! #rolandout!

Dont tell me you want to fire him !

Scheme too rebuild the trraining ground on insurance pay out might have to be rethought.

• Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Been out tonight and I have been drinking and unusually for me I am pissed, not a rumour but a fact. Anyway I met my Reading supporting friend and he says Reading are going for it big time next season.

Yeah, they have made some absolutely amazing signings

Last season Steve Clarke was speaking about loan signings only due to FFP. What changed?
  • my comment was an attempt at sarcasm. as far as I know they have lost Federici, Pearce, Karacan, Mackie with not a lot coming in.
  • my comment was an attempt at sarcasm. as far as I know they have lost Federici, Pearce, Karacan, Mackie with not a lot coming in.

They signed Piggott

McShane and Quinn from Hull have gone there.
  • seth plum said:

Been out tonight and I have been drinking and unusually for me I am pissed, not a rumour but a fact. Anyway I met my Reading supporting friend and he says Reading are going for it big time next season.

Yeah, they have made some absolutely amazing signings

Last season Steve Clarke was speaking about loan signings only due to FFP. What changed?
    A Far Eastern investor taking a 50% stake in the club. No pressure...has told the press out there that they should be aiming for play-offs this year!
  • Celtic close in on Ciftci. Know we've signed the big lad on loan but would have liked this guy, only around 1 mil too. Once Celtic came in though I guess we wouldnt have seemed that interesting.
  • Shay Given signing for Boro, great signing even at 39

Not a good signing imo, vastly overrated keeper when he was in his prime.
  • colthe3rd said:

Shay Given signing for Boro, great signing even at 39

Always thought he was a great shot stopper, really able to chuck himself about. Cant remember his distribution and other attributes though.
  • colthe3rd said:

Always thought he was a great shot stopper, really able to chuck himself about. Cant remember his distribution and other attributes though.
    Yep that was his best attribute and everything else was average to poor. For a keeper who everyone seems to rate highly there must have been a reason he was never even linked with a better team.
  • edited July 2015
    Would be perfect for us as a back up and our new Goalkeeper coach
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Yep that was his best attribute and everything else was average to poor. For a keeper who everyone seems to rate highly there must have been a reason he was never even linked with a better team.
    To be fair at his peak Newcastle was a top 4-5 team under Bobby Robson.
  • colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

To be fair at his peak Newcastle was a top 4-5 team under Bobby Robson.
    For 3 of the 12 years he was there, yes.
  • cafc4life said:

Would be perfect for us as a back up and our new Goalkeeper coach

And how do you know he'd be a good goalkeeper coach?
  • dickplumb said:

Sue Parkes has said that her Husband has never heard of Marco Matias.

...yet.
    Never stop Dowie signing the centre half you never heard of.
  • sammy391 said:

The word on the street says that Thursday might be an interesting day...

Any more than that?
    depends on whether you are interested in signings.
    No, only far fetched rumours and talk about health and safety please
    Sod the rumours, just give me the H&S chat.
  • Rumours on Twitter that we are after Striker Fredrik Brustad from AIK in Norway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrik_Brustad

2010–2011 Central Florida Kraze 23 (6)
    2011–2014 Stabæk 94 (22)
    2015– AIK 10 (2)

sounds about right...
  • Burnley have signed striker Jelle Vossen from Belgian Pro League side Genk.

The 26-year-old has penned a three-year deal at Turf Moor.
  • edited July 2015
    A run of bets on Charlie Austin to sign for Crystal Palace has prompted Sky Bet to cut their price from 14/1 into 3/1.

Newcastle remain 6/4 favourites to sign the striker, who scored 18 goals in last season’s top division, while 20/1 odds of him staying at QPR suggest he is likely to move this summer.

CABAYE BETTING SUSPENDED

Sky Bet have suspended betting on Yohan Cabaye joining Crystal Palace following a number of large bets at short odds.
  • A run of bets on Charlie Austin to sign for Crystal Palace has prompted Sky Bet to cut their price from 14/1 into 3/1.

Newcastle remain 6/4 favourites to sign the striker, who scored 18 goals in last season’s top division, while 20/1 odds of him staying at QPR suggest he is likely to move this summer.

CABAYE BETTING SUSPENDED

Sky Bet have suspended betting on Yohan Cabaye joining Crystal Palace following a number of large bets at short odds.

Like I need more reason to hate that man.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!