Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• So when's the interesting news happening?
  • He is also in the background on the training video they sent out on snap chat!
  • Don't bode well for any future signings when they're trying rather unsuccessfully to keep this quiet...cannot wait for big reveal.
  • Unlessssssss.... We are just letting him use the facilities in pre season to keep him fit?

Didn't we do that with Fortune a couple of years ago?
  • EastStand said:

Unlessssssss.... We are just letting him use the facilities in pre season to keep him fit?

Yeah but Fortune didnt have a club... Technically Bulot has a club in Standard Liege
  • EastStand said:

Unlessssssss.... We are just letting him use the facilities in pre season to keep him fit?

Don't ruin our hope lol
  • Fred Bulot has got to be our worst kept secret in years... At least he's still training whilst the transfer is ongoing and isn't forced to just sit around in a hotel room munching burgers

FML
  • It could be here....
  • dickplumb said:

Bulot should be signing today.

Still set to happen? Frankly, he is already training with us, so anyone know whats up here?

And are we still getting our 'interesting' news today?
  • SL gave Bulot permission to attend training with Charlton while his transfer was negotiated (in Belgian media a couple of days ago).
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

Three sarky posts, you're loving someone being proved incorrect, aren't you Damo :-)
  • dickplumb said:

Still set to happen? Frankly, he is already training with us, so anyone know whats up here?

There is a bit of a hold up. Bulot wants to be at Charlton, which is why he is training with us. My guess is that it will go on for a few days yet whilst some things get sorted out.
  • cafc-west said:
    Bulot is an anagram of Boult .. he should be winning every sprint
  • @Wheresmeticket? The post before me suggested Peter Crouch on loan, who with Makienok would be a pretty tall strike force...

I know - it was me who made the post - it was a silly but almost believable rumour I made up so as to keep the spirit of the thread alive...I thought you'd caught me out! I feel dirty now.
  • He'll probably play on Saturday listed as a trialist
  • dickplumb said:

There is a bit of a hold up. Bulot wants to be at Charlton, which is why he is training with us. My guess is that it will go on for a few days yet whilst some things get sorted out.
    I honestly cannot for the life of me understand what could possibly be holding up the transfer. RD will have cocked up big time if this doesn't go through now. Why wasn't this all done and dusted BEFORE he sold SL?

Player wants to come, (most) Charlton fans would be happy to have him back, we've surely known for some time now what conditions would need to be in place for him to sign (including wage demands) so why the delay??
    Wages / contract length I would suspect.
  • dickplumb said:

I honestly cannot for the life of me understand what could possibly be holding up the transfer. RD will have cocked up big time if this doesn't go through now. Why wasn't this all done and dusted BEFORE he sold SL?

Player wants to come, (most) Charlton fans would be happy to have him back, we've surely known for some time now what conditions would need to be in place for him to sign (including wage demands) so why the delay??
    The hold up is not between Bulot and Charlton as far as I know.
  • Work permit?
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

The hold up is not between Bulot and Charlton as far as I know.
    Exactly my point. Why wasn't this all done and dusted before RD sold SL?
  • seth plum said:

Work permit?

Surely he's European and a permit is not required ?
  • seth plum said:

Work permit?

He's African
  • seth plum said:

Work permit?

He's African
    Pretty sure it is not a work permit problem.
  • Can't begrudge them wanting to go to a massive club their seasons last year tbf.
  • 40 million. Each.
  • @S6Transfers: BREAKING: #swfc interested in #cafc duo Jordan Cousins and Johann Gudmundsson.

How do I lol my own post?
    Hilarious.
  • Deluded piggies
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!