Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• The Original False 9 ‏@TransferLine365 5h5 hours ago
    #cafc are waiting on completion of Callum Harriott's transfer to #wafc before joining the race for #swfc and Bursaspor target Marco Matias.

Walthamstow Avenue?
  • scidbox said:

I have nothing to add to anything.

All i can add is nipples.
    Chilly Titties FC?

um, no... nipples.
    You say this like I'm a rambling loon while you saying nipples is a perfectly logical addition to a football rumours thread.

you're finally making sense ; )
  • colin1961 said:

Wigan signed another winger today so don't expect them to come back for harriott .......

Heaven forbid them signing more than one winger.
  • "Roland's not in the market for players....he's in the market for buyers"

So says my ever unreliable source.
  • Interesting! Are you able to tell us anything more than that? Like, are there any interested parties yet, according to your source?

Bit worrying in the short term if Roland is holding off investing more in the squad while he tries to sell the club...
  • Whoosh !!!
  • edited July 2015

• So I've just read an article from the Sevenoaks Chronicle on how we aren't going to listen to offers for Cousins, however did you guys know that our highly rated 2nd keeper has been linked with a move to the Premier League?? Wow after two loan spells at York and Bury the last two years, he is surely now material for Arsenal
  • colin1961 said:

Wigan signed another winger today so don't expect them to come back for harriott .......

I'm sure there isn't a rule as to how many wingers a club can sign?
  • Sponsored links:

• MacronateMacronate Member
    July 6
    him and Cousins are just not team players.
    always causing trouble, mouthing off at the fans and demanding 'riders' in and out of the dressing room (i heard that Cousins demanded a pillar box red velvet dressing gown and furry Adidas slippers to be ready for him before and after every game after he had a good game against Norwich).
    Similarly, although JBG owns a company BMW, he wants it airlifted by helicopter to every home and away game (with him still in it whilst he pretends to drive at the wheel through the sky).
    no wonder no other teams have come in for them.

This is nonsense, all they are waiting for is a holiday home in Greece, Source Angela 'Babe' Merkel.

• Just seen this on SkySports Transfer Centre, was posted last night but after being linked with him last Summer it could be an interesting one to watch:

Celtic are understood to be close to signing Belgium goalkeeper Logan Bailly from Oud-Heverlee Leuven.

The 29-year-old's club, newly promoted top-flight side OH Leuven, announced on their website that Bailly had agreed a deal in principle to move to Glasgow for a transfer fee.

I know the Scottish Premier League isnt the greatest in the world and that Bailly will no doubt play second fiddle to Gordon but seeing he'll be involved with a team in the Champions League for two matches...
  • edited July 2015

Just seen this on SkySports Transfer Centre, was posted last night but after being linked with him last Summer it could be an interesting one to watch:

Celtic are understood to be close to signing Belgium goalkeeper Logan Bailly from Oud-Heverlee Leuven.

The 29-year-old's club, newly promoted top-flight side OH Leuven, announced on their website that Bailly had agreed a deal in principle to move to Glasgow for a transfer fee.

I know the Scottish Premier League isnt the greatest in the world and that Bailly will no doubt play second fiddle to Gordon but seeing he'll be involved with a team in the Champions League for two matches...

At last.
  • I wonder how this news is being received in Dundee?
  • I wonder how this news is being received in Dundee?
    We are not fucking happy! and undisclosed fee as well which means we didn't get 1.5mill for him!

http://www.eastfootball.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46863&page=34
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

I wonder how this news is being received in Dundee?
    We are not fucking happy! and undisclosed fee as well which means we didn't get 1.5mill for him!

Also doesn't sound like he's the amazing player some on here would have you believe.
  • he had potential, but he is a bit of a loose cannon, if Celtic calm him down he will be sold on for a lot more. problem with united fans, is he is old to them so they expect more. also with the recent youngsters sold, he is below there level. hence the heavy criticism.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Also doesn't sound like he's the amazing player some on here would have you believe.
    I know nothing about him and couldn't understand the perception of some on here. His goal scoring record isn't great.

Only posted the link as a few had suggested he'd end up at Celtic.
  • From the highlights I had seen I thought he'd be good for us but then again I thought fanny Jeffers was goi g to be successful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Metro saying Carl Jenkinson to sign new extended Arsenal contract before being loaned out again
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

I know nothing about him and couldn't understand the perception of some on here. His goal scoring record isn't great.

Only posted the link as a few had suggested he'd end up at Celtic.
    He goal scoring isn't great because he was mainly played wide right of a three. But he has all the attributes to play through the middle.
  • watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit
  • I'm not all happy clappy about Bulot as the rest of you are. He is invisible most of the time and only stood out in a few games.

He'd strengthen the squad but we really shouldn't pay excessive amounts for him
  • I'm not all happy clappy about Bulot as the rest of you are. He is invisible most of the time and only stood out in a few games.

He'd strengthen the squad but we really shouldn't pay excessive amounts for him

Oh god
  • edited July 2015

watt uploaded pic of Henderson in which seems to be Bulots shirt. Going from pictures from his Instagram. Deal must be done and guessing he may be revealed tomorrow with the away kit

• Can you provide a link to Watts instagram / the pic? Can't find it on Google. Thanks.
  • Watt's bird looks quite tidy!
  • Other than a fan saying "Is that Bulot's shirt' - where is the evidence that the shirt has anything to do with Bulot?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!