Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• wage caps could be different for each club, with SL being Champ League it could have meant that Bulot was on a higher wage with them than the CAFC cap with SL paying the difference last season, of course now with SL gone it is a different situation, that is if there is an RD imposed cap, even without a cap there will be a budget which will be different for each club.
  • edited July 2015

X club eyeing up Y club defender A player. X club have moved to the front of the queue and according to several sources they are considering taking a punt on the little defender. A player is weighing his options but its rumoured he is keen on a move to Z club to replace the ageing B player.

Congratulations, you just made your very own rumour. :-)
  • Internacionale Zarg eyeing up Charlton defender Chris "the tower" Solly. Internacionale Zarg of the Pluto Q League have moved to the front of the queue and according to several sources they are considering taking a punt on the little defender. Solly is weighing his options but its rumoured he is keen on a move to IZ to replace an ageing little green man.

A rumour!

• edited July 2015
    From Football Rumours...

Luca Caldirola is a target for Charlton Athletic this summer, expect more news on Caldirola next week.

24 year old Italian defender playing for Werder Bremen. Not much on Wiki or YouTube, but seems to have played to a high standard (Brescia, Inter as well and all Italian international youth teams up to U21).

Played a lot in first season at Bremen, but injury then kept him out. Looking for a move according to Bild

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/werder-bremen/caldirola-ist-unzufrieden-40638540.bild.html&prev=search

6ft 2 before you ask. :wink:

P.S. Twitter feed is interesting too.
  • Big fk off Italian centre back. Sounds good.
  • Valley11 said:

Big fk off Italian centre back. Sounds good.

Too good - we couldn't afford to pay for his holidays looking at that Twitter feed, let alone his salary.
  • colin1961 said:

Celtic pull out of race to sign Jelle Vossen after they believe he as agreed to sign for an English championship side ???

If true most likely Burnley. Just cannot see RD having 4 strikers on the sort of wages they would all be on, unless Igor or tony are leaving which is doubtful.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Celtic pull out of race to sign Jelle Vossen after they believe he as agreed to sign for an English championship side ???

Burnley
  • TelMc32 said:

From Football Rumours...

Luca Caldirola is a target for Charlton Athletic this summer, expect more news on Caldirola next week.

24 year old Italian defender playing for Werder Bremen. Not much on Wiki or YouTube, but seems to have played to a high standard (Brescia, Inter as well and all Italian international youth teams up to U21).

Played a lot in first season at Bremen, but injury then kept him out. Looking for a move according to Bild

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/werder-bremen/caldirola-ist-unzufrieden-40638540.bild.html&prev=search

6ft 2 before you ask. :wink:

P.S. Twitter feed is interesting too.

He is left footed as well according to Football Manager.
  • seth plum said:

The only Bulot worth the wage is the post African Nations Cup Bulot. Prior to that he was very lightweight.

Which people I think are overlooking.

• seth plum said:

The only Bulot worth the wage is the post African Nations Cup Bulot. Prior to that he was very lightweight.

Which people I think are overlooking.

Think it just took him time to get used to the Championship. Most players incoming from, just about, any european side struggle for a bit...
  • It's from FR website, not going to happen.
  • colin1961 said:

Burnley
    They have the 'Ings cash' and the golden parachute .. a club in a very strong position to strengthen and 'repair' any weaknesses
  • dickplumb said:

It's from FR website, not going to happen.

Exactly. I generally stop reading at "From Football Rumours".
  • edited July 2015
    Charlton will bid £2.7m for Tino-Sven Sušić from HNK Split

Came through Liege youth before moving onto Split.
    FR
  • dickplumb said:

It's from FR website, not going to happen.

Exactly. I generally stop reading at "From Football Rumours".
    I enjoy Football Rumours as a bit of fun . I do not take it seriously. I suspect this summer we are going to sign a lot of young European players .

Apparently we now look at profiles of players rather than specific individuals . Luca Caldirola fits one of the gaps in our squad as a left footed centre back.
  • Sponsored links:

• _nam11 said:

Charlton will bid £2.7m for Tino-Sven Sušić from HNK Split

Came through Liege youth before moving onto Split.
    FR

yes please ! ..
  • Again, won't happen, but Susic is an attacking midfielder who would probably play in front of 2 holding midfielders, and would add a bit of attacking intent to the midfield. He's got 8 caps for Bosnia too so isn't too shabby. He's listed as left footed too, and is 6'1"
  • Can he double up as a goalkeeper?
  • colin1961 said:

Burnley
  • Internacionale Zarg eyeing up Charlton defender Chris "the tower" Solly. Internacionale Zarg of the Pluto Q League have moved to the front of the queue and according to several sources they are considering taking a punt on the little defender. Solly is weighing his options but its rumoured he is keen on a move to IZ to replace an ageing little green man.

A rumourload of bollocks!

Fixed it for you.
  • Palace getting Cabaye is going to upset me a lot.
  • Joey barton? ?
  • Joey barton? ?

No.....just....no! Rather shave my ball bag with a rusty razor
    Il do the same, no shaving cream either
  • Where is that rumour from? Surely we couldn't afford his wages anyway?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!